Circulon.com Reviews

01/22/2017
Circulon.com Ratings and User Reviews. Circulon.com is rated 7.7 out of 10 from 22 reviews. Last rated on 01/11/2017.

Circulon.com Rating

More About Circulon.com

Recent Reviews for Circulon.com

• Jan 11, 2017
    The best cookware i have every used.
  • Jan 17, 2017
    this was a gift and he was quite satisfied
  • Dec 29, 2016
    I like the style, that it's dishwasher safe and I can use metal tools and not worry about damaging them
  • Dec 20, 2016
    Best products so far for me.
  • Dec 16, 2016
    It said sale on the first screen but when I clicked on it it was the regular price. I ordered it because it is a good product and hopefully customer service will solve the problem and give the sale price.
  • Dec 11, 2016
    i love these pots...
  • Dec 4, 2016
    some of the pop-up windows don't work
    Dec 15, 2016
    This stuff is the best ever!
    Dec 15, 2016
    I have tried must of the "ons" and "fons" and circulon is by far the best of breed.
    Dec 12, 2016
    youve got a great product. i did find it difficult to find and purchase 2 lids. when i finally did only one was delivered. customer service answered promptly and said theyd take care of it but i dont feel entirely comfortable as they didnt explain the process in sending me the additional lid. agaian, great poroduct, grat cuastomer service, just need to tighten up your web presence and instilling confidence on errors made with orders
  • Dec 1, 2016
    After inputing my shipping information my estimate and shipping options was not applied before I had to complete the order.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    This is the 2nd tea kettle (same model) I have purchased. The handle when you pull to open and pour the water out, does not stay open (the round part covering the spout.) It did not break right away, I have had it for maybe less than a year. I'm hoping this will not happen again, taking a CHANCE! I like the look of it, but it is a little hard to fill it up.
  • Nov 28, 2016
    really like circulon
  • Nov 26, 2016
    Check out appearance could be a lot better. It appeared quite dated. Product information was lacking on a few products. I often found more information on Amazon.com than the Circulon.com website.
  • Nov 15, 2016
    Nov 24, 2016
    For the second time I purchased an item that I thought from the description was usable for induction cooking. The griddle I ordered is not magnetic and does not work on my stove. I ordered a large pan a couple of years ago to go with a set of cookware for my new induction oven and it also was not magnetic. I tried to read the description thoroughly to discern but was apparently not correct in my purchase. Now I have to pay to return it. Otherwise I am pleased with the pans that work.
  • Nov 12, 2016
    Was not able to find a 10 inch glass lid replacement. Had to settle for a metal lid.
  • Nov 10, 2016
    I was very pleased to know that I could find a lid for my older circulon sauce pan.
  • Nov 7, 2016
    Easy to find needed part.
  • Nov 7, 2016
    Love the 11 piece symmetry chocolate collection I bought t last year - I do with the tea kettle had a matching color but your rep said the "chocolate" in another line really does not match so I hope the rhubarb red is a good combination.
  • Nov 5, 2016
    Nov 28, 2016
    After receiving a 5qt stock pot and a 3 quart sauce pan from my cousin I decided to purchase the 10 piece stainless steel Genesis sent to match. I also added the 12 1/2 inch deep covered skillet and I knew roasting pan with rack. Ordering from Circulon.com was very simple waiting for it to arrive was exhausting I have a little anxiety and it got the best of me. In the email I received confirming shipment I didn't receive any tracking information. But with a phone call and the courteous help of the Circulon support staff my anxiety was put to rest. I received my complete order on time and have enjoyed the use of it. Now my wife barely gets to cook and I don't even mind cleaning afterwards. In short apart from my own anxiety and excitement, I am very happy with my choice of cookware and the performance of it and look forward to future purchases of Circulon products.
  • Oct 31, 2016
    Too earl to comment!
    Nov 12, 2016
    The top I received was slightly too large for my 3Qt sauce pan!