Circulon.com Reviews

Circulon.com Ratings and User Reviews. Circulon.com is rated 6.6 out of 10 from 44 reviews. Last rated on 07/25/2015.

Recent Reviews for Circulon.com

• Jul 25, 2015
    I received skillets as a gift -- and giving one as a gift
  • Jul 24, 2015
    I like the ease of cleaning item after baking and the weight of baking pans.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    confused about registering with shipping site since I was forced to make user id and password when I registered product. Why two separate accounts?
  • Jul 6, 2015
    I like the cookware products and have been using from a long time
  • Jul 6, 2015
    will be glad if order is shipped.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I suggest people to use curculon!!!
    Jul 16, 2015
    I love the brand very much, but whatever i have were bought from different stores and not from circulon.com. but very often i visit the website looking for if there is any sale or if i am in a look for an item i find it in circuloncom and then search in other stores if there is any sale on the same. For the first time i placed an order on circulon.com on july 5 2015 (order # 148238) , got the confirmation also and i was very excited and eagerly waiting for the same. the next day i receive an email stating that my order has been cancelled. I was extremely disappointed and out of my frustration wrote an email to the customer service expressing the unhappiness the same day, but its very sad to note that until today 7/16/2015, have not heard back from circulon customer service. I was told it was incorrect pricing due to which they had to cancel my order. Understand it is a software glich, but that is not my mistake. i have paid for my order and have my confirmation. The price check should have been made before confirming my order not after 24 hours and disappointing a customer who has great recommendation for the brand. even now i do not hate the brand but being my first experience has been this way, i have labeled circulon.com has a bad customer service and i would never recommend anyone i know to go through what i had to. I am extremely disappointed with this circulon.com team
    I am happy to buy on
    Jul 10, 2015
    I like these products
    I am hapy with it
    Jul 20, 2015
    The merchant cancelled the order claiming the price was incorrect. I ordered after waiting for more than 24 hours and the price remained the same.
    Jul 14, 2015
    Incorrect bill amount listed by vendof
  • Jul 4, 2015
    good price and high quality
    Jul 12, 2015
    wast experience
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Presently have a set of Circulon that are about 10 years old and starting to show their age.
    Jul 12, 2015
    Jul 21, 2015
    My order was cancelled indicating wrong price
  • Jul 4, 2015
    I like circulon cook wear a lot......they are no1 quality....I recommend this to everyone
    Jul 14, 2015
    I order a few items that was priced at $15.00 a set. These items where priced at this amount for three or more days. The Monday after I placed my order I received a email from Circulon stating my order was canceled. No reason as to why or and apology just a number to call accompanied this cancelation. When I called the number the rep stated that it was a pricing error. At no time did she make apologize to me on the company's behalf or try to rectify the situation anyway. I believe that it is not my fault that someone from this company made a pricing error on the website and that the price on the website should be honored if not for my entire order at least one of the items that I ordered. At this point I feel as though Circulon puts false advertising on its website to draw consumers to it. I am not happy with its customer relations in dealing with this matter and at this point I would not recommend anyone to order from their site.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Jul 18, 2015
    The item I ordered was priced at $15.00 from Friday through Sunday. On Monday I received an email from Circulon stating that my order was canceled. There was no explanation as to why, just a phone number to call. When calling the representative of the company told me that there was a pricing error with that product. At no time did she apolozise for the error or offer any kind of reconciliation. It was just, "there was a pricing error on the website with that item you purchased so we canceled your order." I feel that Circulon should have of Course changed the price to the correct price: however, they should've still honored the price that they advertised on their website for those who had already placed orders. Even if that meant canceling all but one of the items purchased at that price I'm sure consumers at least this one would've been more than satisfied. At this point I am not satisfied with the way this situation was handled and I have yet to get a response to the emails I have sent to this company.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    product was recommendation of our daughter Do not share my email address !!!! Thank you
    Jul 8, 2015
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Great quality cookware at very good prices. Bought a set at Costco and we are very satisfied with it.
    Jun 30, 2015
    Great product. Excellent quality.