CISinks.com Reviews

09/15/2014
CISinks.com Ratings and User Reviews. CISinks.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 96 reviews.

CISinks.com Rating

More About CISinks.com

Recent Reviews for CISinks.com

• Jul 21, 2014
    They sell good products
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Great products but the site is incredibly slow.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Good product good price
  • Jul 19, 2014
    I saw a photo printer in a mall with a canon printer and a CISS system. It was the first time I had seen one in person. I asked him for information on the system he had, and he gave me a CISinks brochure. I'm finally deciding to get a system. I opted for the refillable tanks since I don't really print that much. I have an HP C5180 witht he HP02 ink. I hope everything works.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    The phone was answered each time I called. The person on the phone was knowledgeable. Do you have any idea how important that is? That is what convinced me to buy from your site! If you answered your phones for early Eastern U time that would be an improvement!
  • Jul 17, 2014
    This is a great product
  • Jul 16, 2014
    I really like this website it has great affordable prices.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    I have ordered systems and refills a few times from your company and the hardest thing about it is remembering who you are. It would be GREAT if you would put a sticker on your product to remind me where to reorder from.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Excellent seller competitive prices good quality of products
  • Jul 12, 2014
    excellent products and service
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Jul 19, 2014
    Delivered promptly. Very satisfied.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Jul 18, 2014
    epson nx420 CIS system is not working, unable to find video showing how to reattach data cable- video posted in forum is mislabeled, unit has only worked intermittently. shame, would have loved for this to work. I will figure it out on my own- help forum is lacking.

From CISinks.com

I apologize about not being able to find the video, if you still need it, here it is. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soqg3sVOUAE That should show you what steps to take in order to properly troubleshoot the blue chip hub that comes pre-installed on ... Read full response »
  • Jul 7, 2014
    I like to shop at CIS because the prices are very good for me than other web site
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Your Epson Head cleaning video brought me to this site and I purchased the Kit!
    Jul 17, 2014
    Product was used. This was not indicated on the product description.

From CISinks.com

Hi there, I think you were the person with the Ice Shaver. I did send out a replacement upgraded version for you since it did appear like the machine was damaged. I haven't heard from you since, would you mind sending me an e-mail to update me on ... Read full response »
  • Jul 4, 2014
    Very good ink quality. Save me lots of money.
    Jul 20, 2014
  • Jul 3, 2014
    i have a new 605 canon large fermat printer an look for reusable ink cartage or contus ink for it do you know where to get this iterm
    Jul 12, 2014
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Jul 16, 2014
    I am very happy with my last purchase with cisinks.com. The lasts almost a year and the delivery was unexpectedly fast!
  • Jun 30, 2014
    Jul 9, 2014
    They are the best I have ordered three time from them. Their products are great and the support is outstanding
  • Jun 27, 2014
    I LOVE CISinks.com! The inks look great, they last a good long time, and the whole system is CHEAP! I don't know how many hundreds of dollars we have saved using the CISinks systems. I just ordered my second set for a new printer that I just bought. I will never buy a printer, again, unless it is CISinks system compatible!
    Jul 7, 2014
    My system came with no applicable installation instructions and I could not find any on the website, either. I left a voicemail and sent an email and nobody has yet contacted me about getting me the information that I need.

From CISinks.com

Hello There, In every package that leaves our facility there is a packing slip that contains the information for the order, including a link to the installation instructions. The link is located on the top grey bar with bold white text. Here's the ... Read full response »