CISinks.com Reviews

07/09/2014
CISinks.com Ratings and User Reviews. CISinks.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 113 reviews.

CISinks.com Rating

More About CISinks.com

Recent Reviews for CISinks.com

• Apr 28, 2014
    The folks at CISinks are the best in the business in my opinion. Their products are extremely high quality, their service is great, and when I order from them I know exactly what to expect. I have and will continue to recommend their products.
  • Apr 27, 2014
    Very Excited to get my new continuos ink System! Got a bit confused on the different options available (for an epson artisan 1430) Some came pre filled, some didn't, but came with professional ink, but didn't say hoe many ml the bottles were. A tad confusing, but I can't wait to try it! I trust its a very good product and you guys will help if I need!
  • Apr 26, 2014
    Thank you for your great service.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    FOUND WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR,GREAT!
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Great products. Recommended to friends.bivo
  • Apr 21, 2014
    I was pleasantly surprised to find many options for what I was looking for, all at very reasonable prices.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    I have used CIS for several years now. Their products are inexpensive campared to the name brand and the quality of ink is just as good. I have had problems with their chips, which are the heart of their refill working. The ones that are now used for auto recognition never work for me. A work around that I have found that works for me everytime is to use the manual "recharge" method. Using the little 2 prong device used to recharge cartriges that have a manual recharge. Once I got that working consistently it's been great. Love the price and ink quality.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I've used your products with my HP printers, but have moved on to the Brother line of printers and have depended on you again to supply the Continuous Ink System.My husband also has a Brother that your system has supported.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I hope this product is as good as products I have bought in the past from oter retailers.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Great company with unbelievable inks
    Apr 21, 2014
    Apr 22, 2014
    The on-line chat was incredibly slow. The chat person interrupted me to talk to his boss. His information was delayed and not helpful. I ended up making my best guess. I have not used the ink to confirm or deny that it is correct.
    Very good products that I have ordered in the past. Will continue to order from them.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Love the CIS. Got it as a present in 2012 and am just reordering the ink. I use the print almost daily so the supply really last.
    Apr 26, 2014
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I received a bad ink cartridge in the last order and CISinks were good about agreeing to replace it.
    Apr 25, 2014
  • Apr 8, 2014
    I BUY FROM THESE GUYS BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE BEST SUPPORT I HAVE ENCOUNTERED IN YEARS. THEY ARE REALLY THERE FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS!
    Apr 19, 2014
    I've never know suck service and interest. I ordered the wrong ink and THEY, CISinks CALLED ME and told me I did. The Got me more ink for a cheaper price. ANYONE that deals in ink products that does not use these guys in nutz! Reverend: Franklin P. Smith, SR.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Apr 22, 2014
    I have shopped online at CISinks for some time now and have alwaysbeen satisfied with my purchases. Thanks
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Very helpful, and tolerant of dumb mistakes :-)
    Apr 23, 2014