CJ Pony Parts Reviews

08/31/2015
CJ Pony Parts Ratings and User Reviews. CJ Pony Parts is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 575 reviews. Last rated on 08/30/2015.

CJ Pony Parts Rating

More About CJ Pony Parts

Recent Reviews for CJ Pony Parts

• Aug 30, 2015
    A great Mustang vendor to do business with,,,,,,great prices,,,,products and service.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I like their site, lots of useful information
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Thank you very much Bill and friends. Im a fan of the youtube videos for cj/spool tuning.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Great customer service!!! Always knowledgeable and courteous!! Like getting notifications and phone calls regarding my order status
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I have purchased parts from your company a number of years ago and was always very happy with the items.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I really like the products that CJ's carries. I'm also very pleased with the Scott Drake products that I have purchased.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Did not know where to find promo or coupon codes, so was unable to take advantage of any kind of those offers and not sure if the points were applied to my order this time or are for a future order?
  • Aug 29, 2015
    i like to deal with you guy good parts good info and are ok
  • Aug 29, 2015
    I like CJs selection and prices. Great sales. Would like to see a longer time to use reward points.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    just ordered do not have any words at this time.
    like what is offered
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Asks the question why my product is more expensive in the color I need, never got an answer. Check out took 3 attempts and possibly got charged 3 times. The final product review still show the wrong color so I will have to take faith in that the correct color is ordered. Took months to just get the product on sale and I was still more expensive than any other site. But because of good experience in the past I purchase through here.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I can't print my order summary and I'm still waiting for an order confirmation over 2 hours. Otherwise prices are good and great shipping options.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Aug 30, 2015
    Box was open when ups delivered and cowl had damage on corners.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Some descriptions can be more informative because some are very vauge. Also, some items could have more than just one photo to help demonstrate how the item being sold will look installed or to show where it goes when it's installed.
    Aug 29, 2015
    They have more parts and more brands than the competitors at equal or better pricing.
    Aug 29, 2015
    The online chat representative answered all my questions, politely and respectively/
    Aug 29, 2015
    Very happy with my purchase and would recommend to anyone
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Aug 30, 2015
    I the carbarator I purchased had issues and when I contacted for a return it has takes almost month for a decision to be made. I had to go purchase a new carb from another shop so I could get back on the road. I have spend over $2000 with your company in the past 3 months. I will be making purchases with other companies from here on out.
  • Aug 15, 2015
    Great place to do business. Thanks!
  • Aug 12, 2015
    The only negative thing is where first time buyers must ship to same address as billing address. That's fine, but wish that bit of info was noted prior to me keying it all in, cause I had to re-do that. Not a big deal, but you know how technology is great, and then it isn't. Just time consuming- spinning wheels, so to speak. It's all good!
    Aug 29, 2015
    Awsome! You guys are awesome. Thanks for the video which showed me how to install the pocket door panel. The mirror control didn't pop out as easily as in the video - it was a struggle - my daughter succeeded where I failed, but all is well that ends well. Fit and color is perfect. The part snapped right in and looks great. I'll look to CJ Pony Parts before going anywhere else for my Mustang parts.