CJ Pony Parts Reviews

07/05/2015
CJ Pony Parts Ratings and User Reviews. CJ Pony Parts is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 587 reviews. Last rated on 07/04/2015.

CJ Pony Parts Rating

More About CJ Pony Parts

Recent Reviews for CJ Pony Parts

• Jul 4, 2015
    I've noticed a lot of your parts for sell have no description other than their names. Some of the odd parts would benefit having just a little description so people like myself can be sure I'm buying the right part.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Nice products but need to improve the sales people. Many seem to have very little knowledge of Mustangs. May want to have them spend some time around the cars.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    When order was confirmed the ship to name changed to my name which was not the desired outcome.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Went with the H&R coils because they are German made. They go with engine and tranny. LOL. Plus the kit keeps the rear higher than front for the aggressive rake.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    I have always been satisfied with ordering from CJPony.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Very happy with shopping experience.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Good doing business with you all
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Overall, my first time experience was a great one. I was surprised that some of the parts were available on your site and I could have them in 3 days! Local part stores said I will never find pre-bent stainless brake lines ... HA! What do they know? Anyway, THANKS CJ PONY!!
    Reliable, fast, helpfull
  • Jul 4, 2015
    As I reside in Australia, I get reamed on $ conversion rate, freight and applicable taxes. As a business owner purchasing goods for customers, It is disappointing to read, I may be charged extra upon delivery - how do I budget for this when quoting a customer a price without gouging for the fear of additional fees and charges? Additionally, I have previously missed out on special pricing as time zones are out of kilter (I placed an order at 3:30 in the afternoon, and had the total jump up $50 by the time I got to the checkout as you slept through midnight apparently and quoted price reverted back to the non discounted price - not sure if you can honour a quoted price for the duration of an internet visit or not? If I choose to log out and come back to the reviused price - my loss, but being quoted one price and charged a higher value was certainly unwelcome and lost you a previous sale. With thanks, Clint Godde Perth, Australia
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Your rpm points expired to quick for the regular guy doing a part time project. Also some of your products don't provide instructions or placement drawings. Regards
  • Jul 3, 2015
    ORDERED POWER STEERING PAINT AND IN IT'S COMMENT IT SAID THEY WOULD CHANGE THE YEAR USAGE FOR THAT PRODUCT AND DID NOT DO AS STATED.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Web site is very easy to use and order with.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I'm very happy with all of my parts that i've order from u guys . keep up the good job and i will be telling everybody about u .. thank u mike
  • Jul 3, 2015
    working on a project can take years having your points expire after a short period of time is frustrating.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Jul 4, 2015
    They have the act together, I have purchased alot of parts nd have had a great exsperience each time
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Jul 3, 2015
    Great products and spot on descriptions.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    THE VIDEO WAS GREAT. Great
    Jul 3, 2015
    Very easy to install. Works great.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    I actually got to visit CJ Pony in Pennsylvania while I was on vacation and was really impressed with the salesman, the ease of purchase, and the availability of the parts and products we required.. I would have liked to see more antique mustangs and more parts and accessories and items to look at for shopping and comparison, but overall I love CJ Pony parts for all my needs on Bella Blu... My 1967 all original 289 v8 ford mustang.. This is the best place for keeping everything original...
    Jul 4, 2015
    I LOVE CJ PONY PARTS. I have a classic 1967 and only use CJs for it. The salesmen are great the parts are great.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    I have ordered many parts from CJ Pony Parts with no problem. The one time I had a problem with delivery, Customer Service quickly replaced the part. I have no complaints and highly recommend them.
    Jul 3, 2015
    I am always satisfied with the price and quick delivery from CJ's.