CJ Pony Parts Reviews

12/17/2014
CJ Pony Parts Ratings and User Reviews. CJ Pony Parts is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 335 reviews. Last rated on 12/17/2014.

CJ Pony Parts Rating

More About CJ Pony Parts

Recent Reviews for CJ Pony Parts

• Dec 17, 2014
    very satisfied with products and price and delivery
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I have just acquired 1964 1/2 Mustang. Clearly CJPony Parts have stocks of items that I will be interested in future such as brakes, wheels, etc.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Shipping charges and time to get product not nearly as good as Summit.
    Love cj pony parts
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Great place to find parts for all of your mustangs
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I am very disappointed, I am restoring a mustang after waiting 18 years. I order parts and still haven't received all my parts. Mechanics have been at my house ready to work on the car, come to find out I don't have the parts yet and most are on backorder.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Should be more customer friendly and courtesy there customers!!!
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I have spent about 2000. with cj in the past 5 months and have been very happy with the service they have provided me. The personal phone calls about a back ordered item, etc. They have been great and I know I'll deal with them in the future. Can't wait to take my 68 with a buddy in his 67 to the showroom next summer. Bill
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Was super easy to find the item I wanted!
  • Dec 15, 2014
    You have a wide range of products to select from. My 71 year old boy husband just bought a Mustang, and this will be a great site for he or me to order a "toy" for him.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Love these guys. Some of the product descriptions could use more detail and the "year" filter sometimes excludes parts that should be there. CJ Pony parts has one of the easiest sites to navigate. There are a few parts they don't have and but overall a great site and business. I have bought 95% of my mustang parts from them and plan on getting many more.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I wish I could have used rpm points for entire purchase
  • Dec 14, 2014
    They need to update their checkout system to allow business names along with a shipping address. currently only allows a person's name
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Please send me a Mustang parts Catalog
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Dec 14, 2014
    Best price on MM full length subframes. Loved the free shipping. Will always keep CJPP in mind when looking for parts.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Good Selection of products, and competitive pricing.
    Dec 15, 2014
    Items arrived on time. Extra care in packaging surely was appreciated. I love my sequential light kit. Great value for this product. Iwill definitely use CJ Pony in the future. Thank you.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    At checkout I did not see where I would enter my discount code that was e-mailed to me.
    Dec 15, 2014
  • Nov 27, 2014
    We need app for cj pony !! Good job !!
    Dec 13, 2014
    Good price on delivery and fast ! Parts are good !
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Dec 13, 2014
    always by email. dollar conversion at moment about $0.82 makes things very expensive.the greatest expense is by far is freight. the us freight is incredibly expnssive
  • Nov 19, 2014
    I completed my order on my phone and your site crashed three times while I was attempting to enter my address, requiring me to start over each time.