CJ Pony Parts Reviews

06/29/2015
CJ Pony Parts Ratings and User Reviews. CJ Pony Parts is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 579 reviews.

CJ Pony Parts Rating

More About CJ Pony Parts

Recent Reviews for CJ Pony Parts

It's my easy button.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    I appreciate the loyalty points but would like you to change the expiration policy. If I buy something in June, I should have into the next period before the points expire.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    I use cjpony very frecuent and I wold like to see cjpony app !
  • Jun 15, 2015
    if this really ships today I should receive it before Friday
  • Jun 15, 2015
    A discount would of made a better buying experience since I was undecided on either getting part from American Muscle or CJ Pony Parts... As you can see I went with CJ Pony Parts :)
  • Jun 14, 2015
    We have owned this 1965 fastback since 1970 it is nice to be able to get good parts from a source that has such a complete inventory and some instructional vids. Thanks BoB
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Difficult search but great prices and variety
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Love the videos. So helpful both in terms of installation and for product insight and evaluation. Able to assess a product and evaluate whether it will meet my needs (or my taste).
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Have always been very pleased with cj pony parts, I have bought numerous items for my 69 coupe and will continue to purchase items for this build from cj's. Also plan on using cj pony parts to get a few upgrades for my 2011 gt. The install videos are really helpful and the product videos really help me feel confident in my purchase since I do live in canada and don't want to have to deal with the hassle of a return. The pricing has always been competitive and the products are always up to date.
  • Jun 14, 2015
    My wife's dream car is finally hers. A 1969 Mach I that's frame-off restored that needs a few custom parts to be all she could dream! We look forward to a long, happy relationship with CJPONYPARTS!
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Using RPM points on mobile and web difficult. Mobike site isn't nearly as nice as web. I shopped, found wgat I wanted, logged in and lost my shopping cart. Never figured out how to apply RPM points.
    Great place to shop
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Great Store and was able to find parts that the competitors do not carry.
  • Jun 9, 2015
    Highly recommend CJ Pony for all online ordering.
  • Jun 8, 2015
    bought a rear.valiance can see rivets should be better quality
    Jun 15, 2015
  • Jun 4, 2015
    Fixng up a 68 Mustang and looking forwrd to many more purchases with CJ Pony Parts. The prices are very reasonable and great quality.
    Jun 14, 2015
    Really like the fact that I can purchase parts for my 68 Mustang at a great price with quality parts from a reliable business.
  • Jun 3, 2015
    Love the website. Super easy to find parts. I cant wait for more parts to be available.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Jun 14, 2015
    Great place to buy parts for my focus st. All products are as described with fast on-time shipping. I would recommend this website to anyone and I myself will continue to buy product from this site
  • May 28, 2015
    very helpful on the telephone. was easy to find the parts required