CJ Pony Parts Reviews

01/19/2017
CJ Pony Parts Ratings and User Reviews. CJ Pony Parts is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1745 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - CJ Pony Parts

2016 Winner

CJ Pony Parts Rating

More About CJ Pony Parts

Recent Reviews for CJ Pony Parts

• Jan 9, 2017
    Anything and everything you'd want for any stang ever, is available. I own a 65 and a 13, and have always found exactly what I needed (and didn't) on CJ Pony. Free ground shipping is awesome but would like to see some lower cost faster options. Prime type membership maybe?
  • Jan 9, 2017
    Cj is a great company, they have never left me with a messed up order. I ordered a fastback roof skin and it arrived damaged and they replaced it free of charge.
  • Jan 9, 2017
    This was easy to work with. Prices were competitive and better than most.
  • Jan 9, 2017
    I typically buy most of my products for my car through this website. I was a little disappointed this time because one of the products i wanted is only sold in a kit and not as an individual part. Other than that, i frequently enjoy visiting this site. For the first time i used the chat with a rep option and all my questions were answered with rapid responses.
    Very good website
  • Jan 9, 2017
    Quick and easy. Free shipping for a tiny part is always nice.
  • Jan 9, 2017
    I have ordered upholstery for the interior plus body and interior parts for restoration of my 1966 Mustang and have been very satisfied with the service and the quality of the products.
  • Jan 9, 2017
    Great range of products and very competitive international shipping rates.
  • Jan 9, 2017
    Never a single problem. Only one cancellation but was not CJ's fault. Manufacturer took to long to ship part to CJ. CJ quickly cancelled order. I always get a call if parts are on back order with option to cancel at that time. I usually don't because my build is slow reguardless
  • Jan 9, 2017
    I absolutely love this place. Going to go broke if I dont stay off of site. More parts and information than I possibly need.
  • Jan 9, 2017
    I love the videos that bill does on installation and my boyfriend LOVES them. super easy to follow and understand, so the more videos y'all have the more we're likely to purchase more products
    Best site for Mustang parts
  • Jan 8, 2017
    Great quality products, they have everything for my car no need to shop anywhere else.very informative with their products and love the install videos of most of the parts.
  • Jan 8, 2017
    Best parts money can buy to look like OEM
  • Jan 8, 2017
    I like your products. I wish had seen the hood pistons before I bought a chrome rod type. I love the ease of the way they install, overall just sharp. I have purchased items from you before for my 66 Mustang. I love looking through your catalog more then drifting on the computer. Would you please send an updated one for my 66 as well as my 2014 Mustang? Thank you in advance.
  • Dec 27, 2016
    I am very pleased with CJ, the products have been of high quality.
    Jan 9, 2017
    I am extremely satisfied with CJ Pony Parts. There has not yet been any hidden costs that need to be paid on delivery and any added cost are clearly marked out. I will and have ordered more items from CJ.
  • Dec 7, 2016