CJ Pony Parts Reviews

07/31/2015
CJ Pony Parts Ratings and User Reviews. CJ Pony Parts is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 555 reviews.

CJ Pony Parts Rating

More About CJ Pony Parts

Recent Reviews for CJ Pony Parts

• Jun 30, 2015
    Great service as always! Will be buying again in he near future. Probably even later today! Awesome shipping, nothing but positive to say about this company.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Can't wait to put it on my car.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Good purchase experience.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Getting to final checkout could be a little more direct.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    The last purchase before this 1 came very fast. The prices are very reasonable & I have been able 2 find what I need 4 my "73 Mustang
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Jun 30, 2015
    CJ Pony always has just what I need and with the Free shipping makes it even better and always here when I need it.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Competitive store with excellent selection. Free shipping puts overall price comparison on an even field with competitors.
    Jun 30, 2015
    What I needed when I needed it at a competitive price - what more can you ask for?
  • Jun 20, 2015
    The only thing that could be improved is the persistance of the shopping cart. There is only one and the information in it is only kept for a short time (not sure how long). Would be cool if the shopping cart remembered longer. Maybe at least two weeks, for example. Would make collecting items for bigger international shipments easier.
    Jun 30, 2015
    Delivery was lightning fast and complete. The books could have been packed with more padding material / protected better in the cardboard box. Some were a little dented.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    purchased restoration parts for a gift
    Jun 30, 2015
    I purchased these for my son who just purchased a 67 Mustang and he was so surprised and pleased to receive them in the mail!
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Still waiting on back order parts but they keep you informed of the status
    Jun 28, 2015
    Called and talk to very knowledgeable staff got what I needed and it all fits and works thanks
    excellent
    Great replacement parts
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Can you guys do more youtube videos on the ST love the ones you guys have out there
    GREAT SALE PRICE
  • Jun 18, 2015
    I just wish you guys would carry BMR products along with Helwig and Whiteline, and well pretty much just more manufacturers.
    Jun 28, 2015
    I would love to see them post some ETAs on parts that are still in development that everyone's waiting on. I.e. Shock & Strut dampers.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    I like colony parts. There in pa, so it's like supporting a local buisness.
    Jul 1, 2015
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Jun 30, 2015
    I had some questions about a $320.00 purchase. I was never contacted by the seller. I had to figure out the problems on my own. Very Dissatisfied.
  • Jun 14, 2015
    We have owned this 1965 fastback since 1970 it is nice to be able to get good parts from a source that has such a complete inventory and some instructional vids. Thanks BoB
    Jun 29, 2015
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Love the videos. So helpful both in terms of installation and for product insight and evaluation. Able to assess a product and evaluate whether it will meet my needs (or my taste).
    Jul 1, 2015
  • Jun 11, 2015
    i have purchased several parts from cj with no problems yet and cj have the most comprehensive range of parts for my model.so far i am very happy with your products.