CJ Pony Parts Reviews

01/28/2015
CJ Pony Parts Ratings and User Reviews. CJ Pony Parts is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 355 reviews.

CJ Pony Parts Rating

More About CJ Pony Parts

Recent Reviews for CJ Pony Parts

• Jan 24, 2015
    Only problem is the shipping durations, it would be nice to know upon check out if a product is going to be back ordered. In the instances where it has taken forever to ship you guy have called me to update which is very much appreciated.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    Good over the phone customer service. if you are to email them, don't expect anything more than a single quick response & nothing more unless you call!
    very nice pace to go Thanks Jim
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Great website and videos. Keep them coming on the early Mustangs.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    I tried to use amer express card. your system wouldn't believe the security code on amex was 4 digits. So it would't complete order.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Found a lot of things I couldn't find any where else and prices are very competitive. Talked to actual people and they have been helpful answering questions to get me what I want.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Wonderful place to deal with, parts always as described
  • Jan 22, 2015
    CJ PONY PARTS PAGE HAS NOT PLACE TO WRITE PART NUMBER OR PART NAME YOU HAVE TO LOOK ALL OVER THE SECTION TO FIND THE PRODUCT. IN THE CHECK-OUT SECTION YOU DONT KNOW WHO IS YOUR SHIPPING CAR.
    CJ Pony Parts is great.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Great people and products buy from you anytime
  • Jan 22, 2015
    I emailed a question to customer service and received an answer promptly which enabled me to purchase the item that I needed.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    they have what I want in stock,shipped and received quickly.
  • Jan 21, 2015
    First time ordering. I hope I'm not disappointment. I will recommend if everything goes well : )
  • Jan 21, 2015
    Great mustang parts vendor.....good prices.....great service......I reccomnend this company highly.
  • Jan 14, 2015
    Jan 24, 2015
    The tech was not sure where the ordered part (Prothane Shifter Bushing) was located on my car and had no advice requarding installation.
  • Jan 14, 2015
    Very easy web site to shop. Great prices. Close to home
    Jan 24, 2015
  • Jan 13, 2015
    I usually come to CJ Pony first for my Mustang parts.
    Jan 21, 2015
    I like that CJ Pony Parts are very competitive with other Parts dealers!
  • Jan 12, 2015
    I enjoy visiting your site, my Mustang Mach 1 certainly seems to limit some part selections. But overall I got everything I needed so far from CJ
  • Jan 12, 2015
    If each part could have a diagram as to where it fits on the car it would help.
  • Jan 5, 2015