CJ Pony Parts Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

CJ Pony Parts Reviews

11/17/2017
CJ Pony Parts Ratings and User Reviews. CJ Pony Parts is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1922 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - CJ Pony Parts

2016 Winner

CJ Pony Parts Rating

More About CJ Pony Parts

Recent Reviews for CJ Pony Parts

Showing 41 - 60 of 1922 Reviews
  • Nov 15, 2017
    I like that shipping is included with priceOther Mustang vendors may be slightly cheaper on their prices but than charge shipping on top of that so it isn’t really cheaper
  • Nov 15, 2017
    Go cj pony
  • Nov 07, 2017
    WHEN YOU HAVE A SALE YOU NEED TO INCLUDE MORE ITEMS!!
    Nov 14, 2017
    Vegas store makes huge difference!
  • Nov 14, 2017
    My first time purchasing looks to be high quality SHELBY SNAKE FLOOR MATS. IF SOI will be ordering more 2014 OEM products from you in the near future SHELBY Prducts from you and telling my friends about you.
  • Nov 14, 2017
    CJ’s professional business presentation and available resources are highly valued. As a new owner of a 66 Mustang, knowing there will be many a needed part, I am confident that I have found a primary source for my project parts.
  • Nov 14, 2017
    The RPM Club I have tried in the past and did not work because it was user friendly. I missed out on a lot of points over the years. Most of the time I didn't know I had points until it was to late to use them. Tonight was the first time I got to use them.
    i love the product
  • Nov 14, 2017
    Good website for mustangry parts
  • Nov 14, 2017
    Great experience shopping on your website.
    Keep up the good work!
    Great shopping experience
  • Nov 14, 2017
    Always shipped in a timely manner. All parts are exactly as I have ordered. Never any mistakes or need to return anything.
  • Nov 14, 2017
    Great place to get what you need
  • Nov 14, 2017
    Great people to deal with
  • Sep 26, 2017
    Nov 14, 2017
    Found what I needed at reasonable price, arrived in time and great condition.Very happy, will definitely buy from here again when needed.
  • Nov 07, 2017
    I have no problem with CJ pony parts prices are good quality of the products excellent great inventory.. I would like to order some bigger parts like fender, deck lid, but the shipping prices are way to high some times more then the part its self therefore I am forced to shop closer to home craigslist or where ever I can find the parts I need .. I usually restore 2 to 3 cars a year lower shipping prices would help out tremendously... maybe be look into other shipping methods or different carriers.. but all and all very satisfied great company keep up the good work.. thank you
    Nov 14, 2017
    over the years I have been buying parts from both CJ pony and California mustang and I must say CJ pony service availability and free shipping on most products .. has made them my go to company for all my mustang parts .. I cant remember the last time I ordered from California mustang keep up the good work
  • Nov 14, 2017
    very good variety of products
  • Nov 14, 2017
    was not sure about what all I needed to convert from a single reservoir to dual reservoir. In the details, had tech installation and told me that all I need was the master cylinder kit and that would do what I needed to get me back on the road.
  • Nov 14, 2017
    Great company to order from fast and always been correct on orders
  • Oct 27, 2017
    Nov 14, 2017
    The parts that I purchased are a Christmas present for my son. I really have no idea what they are or what they are used for. He gave me a possible Christmas list and I chose from the list. Since he gave me exactly what to order the process was very simple. All I needed was the credit card to pay. Thank you.