CJ Pony Parts Reviews

07/31/2015
CJ Pony Parts Ratings and User Reviews. CJ Pony Parts is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 548 reviews.

CJ Pony Parts Rating

More About CJ Pony Parts

Recent Reviews for CJ Pony Parts

• Jul 21, 2015
    The only issue I had was a part not in not and vender did not have also. It would.have been better if site would have informed me quickly.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    so far each purchase online has been very easy, tech help when I have called has been good and professional.
    Always a pleasure to purchase from CJ Pony Parts
    very good products for my 65 Mustang restore
  • Jul 20, 2015
    This site is quick and easy to use. I like bills walk threw on intalls
  • Jul 20, 2015
    I recognize that i pay more for some items but the convenience and your responses mean more to me. It is true that with loyalty I have beat the best price on occasion. The team has always responded to my concerns(especially when I did not know what I needed). Thanks
  • Jul 19, 2015
    I found CJ on YouTube and have been purchasing my Mustang parts from them exclusively.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Can Pony Parts have all the items I need for my 66 Mustang when no one else does! Will definitely shop here in the future!
  • Jul 10, 2015
    I would love to use CJ Parts for all my classic Mustang purchases, but I will check on prices and find other sites are offering the same part for less.
    Jul 18, 2015
    The radio I purchased did not fit a 1968 Mustang. I had to alter the radio to make it work on the vehicle. The picture of the radio included the replacement part for the car, but when I received the radio it did not have the part. If I knew that was going to be the case I would have purchased a different radio. Seems like deceptive advertising. Very displeased with purchase.
  • Jul 10, 2015
    Awesome company to deal with! Great customer service. Great people!
  • Jul 9, 2015
    Jul 19, 2015
    I think parts that are not in stock should be made known they aren't in stock instead of contacting me later and telling me the parts will come in a couple of weeks.
  • Jul 9, 2015
    I have had a great experience ordering through them and satisfied with the products i purchased
  • Jul 7, 2015
    I regret that I did not order yesterday but was waiting on needs from body man, seems that I am always penalized for not having the ability to fit the sale schedule, also I have never received owner loyalty points because they are removed after x amount of time..................................
    Jul 18, 2015
    If I had known the day before I would have saved money, didn't know I was going to have to buy the parts, my luck. I think the rewards program is a waste of time. There isn't any real incentive to it. I am in a restoration project, that doesn't always meet when you cancel my credits, and I have never recieved any of my rewards, as they always expire a month after they are given, so please do not bother me with them anymore. Thank you.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Good job guys
    Jul 20, 2015
    Easy website to buzz around on, orders are correct, good product. Just wish I could order all parts needed for a project at once instead 6 to 9 orders but thats me thinking I can restore 40 to 50 year old parts. You Guys do a great job. Thanks, Keith and Yvonne
  • Jul 5, 2015
    product looks right ptice even better
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Jul 20, 2015
    Awesome shift knob make the GT look more like a miscle car ...
  • Jul 4, 2015
    When order was confirmed the ship to name changed to my name which was not the desired outcome.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Jul 20, 2015
    I have made many purchases with CJ and all of them have been very positive and the products are very high quality.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Jul 20, 2015
    No problem with CJ, but the parts supplied are a far cry from satisfactory, CJ should investigate the supplier stream.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Overall a good experience with CJ Pony
    Jul 20, 2015
    The parcel tracking showed nothing from July1st through to July 21st, this made tracking the parcel somewhat frustrating