Claddagh Ring Store Reviews

Claddagh Ring Store Ratings and User Reviews. Claddagh Ring Store is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 88 reviews. Last rated on 10/05/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Claddagh Ring Store

Claddagh Ring Store Rating

More About Claddagh Ring Store

Recent Reviews for Claddagh Ring Store

• Oct 5, 2015
    I am looking forward to receiving this product as it matches the one my beautiful wife wears as her wedding ring.
  • Sep 30, 2015
    You literally have the best selection and quality out there.
  • Sep 30, 2015
    great store, enjoyed the experience. more transparency shipping to Canada, would like to see CAD prices.
    Oct 6, 2015
  • Sep 29, 2015
    injoyed just the shopping and u had what I wanted
  • Sep 29, 2015
    I am very concerned about the ring size. If it doesn't fit I would like to return it and have it resized or bring it somewhere for that but i couldn't find any info on the website on how that works. Also they didn't have any info on ring sizing. Otherwise the sight was very easy to use and I found exactly what i wanted very easily.
  • Sep 27, 2015
    I can't wait for this ring
  • Sep 23, 2015
    The website was easily navigable, the pricing fair, and the checkout simple. I plan to return here the next time I need to go gift shopping.
  • Sep 23, 2015
    I really enjoyed the pictures and interactive ways to view the jewelry
  • Sep 21, 2015
    I found a lot of very nice accessories here, will be purchasing again.
    Sep 29, 2015
    Received my Claddagh bracelet today, so happy with the bracelet...and beautifully packaged, was quite impressed. I will be purchasing from you in the future, best quality. Thank you.
  • Sep 21, 2015
    The website looked really professional. I really loved how they had a wide variety of rings that were affordable. I will definitely come back to Claddagh Ring Store in the future!
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Awesome buying experience overall. Just hope I love the ring when it arrives.
  • Sep 17, 2015
    great easy way to buy
  • Sep 17, 2015
    I love the wide variety as well as the ease of shopping. If the quality is as nice as the website I will be beyond pleased.
  • Sep 15, 2015
    Greatest site ever
    Oct 2, 2015
    Beautiful jewelry great quality. I'm always satisfied
  • Sep 14, 2015
    Sep 22, 2015
    Beautiful ring. Relieved very quickly. Everything as expected
  • Sep 13, 2015
    Sep 21, 2015
    I ordered a sapphire necklace for a sweet 16th birthday, I was extremely satisfied with the product, I will certainly be back to order more, Christmas is coming. Thank you for your prompt delivery and the quality is outstanding.
  • Sep 13, 2015
    Product looks excellent online. Price seems competitive. I will know more when the item arrives.
    Sep 23, 2015
    Purchased emerald and sterling bridal set for 20th anniversary. Order was placed on a Saturday evening online and I had the product in hand on Tuesday. My wife was very pleased with the rings. She praised me for the selection choice but with the choices I had, I couldn't go wrong. Sizes run true; no need to compensate. Claddagh has earned all of my future jewelry business. I do a lot of online business and Claddagh is a top-of-the-line company. Well done!
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Excellent shopping experience.
    Sep 16, 2015
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Sep 19, 2015
    The only reason I won't use the Claddagh Ring Store for my next purchase of this type of product is that my purchase is a set of wedding rings, and I don't plan on getting married again! But, for any ordinary jewelry purchase, I certainly WILL shop at the Claddagh Ring Store again!
  • Aug 21, 2015
    I thought that the layout of the website was effective and easy to navigate
    Oct 6, 2015
    I was completely happy with my purchase. The ring was absolutely beautiful and my now wife looks at it everyday and loves it.