Classic Beads Reviews

Classic Beads Ratings and User Reviews. Classic Beads does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores. Last rated on 11/30/2015.

Recent Reviews for Classic Beads

• Nov 30, 2015
    Great website, smooth navigation!
  • Nov 29, 2015
    This website seems to work better on Internet Explorer than on the new Windows 10 Microsoft Edge browser.
  • Nov 29, 2015
    Nice website! I just wish you included the sizes of the charms either in metric or U.S. since it is difficult to guess the relative sizes of different brands and types of charms.
  • Nov 28, 2015
    Seams like a great company. They are bookmarked and I will buy from them again.
  • Nov 28, 2015
    I wish I could view ALL the beads available per brand. Right now when one click on "VIEW ALL" it forces you to view only a few at a time per page. Otherwise, I love your website.
  • Oct 21, 2015
    Nov 4, 2015
    I thought priority mail was 2 or 3 days,,and my order took over a week to arrive,,,sent to my daughter r for her birthday,,figured it had plenty of time to get to her in time,,package arrived two days after her birthday,,so was disappointed in that aspect,,,
  • Oct 19, 2015
    great collection and prices
  • Oct 8, 2015
    This is a graduation present. Glad my jewelry store referred me to your web site
    Oct 21, 2015
  • Oct 8, 2015
    Great process, Thanks!
  • Oct 4, 2015
    A large variety of beads foe my wife's bracelet
  • Oct 3, 2015
    I like this site... I can always find what I'm looking for. AND I just enjoy 'looking' - for future occasions.
  • Sep 22, 2015
    Oct 6, 2015
    I ordered my product over two weeks ago and still haven't received it. we needed it for a birthday. It said it would take 3-5 business days. I called over a week ago and she apologized because they are in the process of moving and it should be here in the next couple of days. Another week has passed and still nothing. I have tried to call again multiple times and now there is no answer. I will never purchase from this company again.
  • Sep 6, 2015
    Wonderful selection of beads and charms