Classic Beads Reviews

02/05/2016
Classic Beads Ratings and User Reviews. Classic Beads is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 12 reviews. Last rated on 01/18/2016.

Classic Beads Rating

More About Classic Beads

Recent Reviews for Classic Beads

• Jan 18, 2016
    There is a range in price and quality. Your website works well and is easy to get around until you go through the payment loop several times (which could be improved). Product information is not as extensive as it could be (giving dimensions of bead is desirable). If coupons or discounts were available on the website, they were not prominently displayed.
  • Jan 2, 2016
    great website location to buy chamilia beads
  • Jan 1, 2016
    I love your jewelry and found what I wanted
  • Dec 20, 2015
    I was in Saint Maarten and saw a bead of this type in a magazine but couldn't find it for purchase on the island. I'm so very excited I found it on your site and look forward to receiving it !
    Jan 1, 2016
  • Dec 10, 2015
    once i put an item in my shopping cart and wanted to continue shopping from where I left off, I had to start over at page one.
  • Nov 30, 2015
    Dec 14, 2015
    Order seemed to be late shipping --not til a week after ordering --but I chalk that up to the Black Friday crush.
  • Nov 30, 2015
    Great website, smooth navigation!
  • Nov 29, 2015
    This website seems to work better on Internet Explorer than on the new Windows 10 Microsoft Edge browser.
  • Nov 29, 2015
    Nice website! I just wish you included the sizes of the charms either in metric or U.S. since it is difficult to guess the relative sizes of different brands and types of charms.
  • Nov 28, 2015
    Seams like a great company. They are bookmarked and I will buy from them again.
  • Nov 28, 2015
    I wish I could view ALL the beads available per brand. Right now when one click on "VIEW ALL" it forces you to view only a few at a time per page. Otherwise, I love your website.