Classic Beads Reviews

Classic Beads Ratings and User Reviews. Classic Beads is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 12 reviews. Last rated on 11/23/2014.

Recent Reviews for Classic Beads

• Nov 23, 2014
    Very enjoyable experience
  • Nov 22, 2014
    I am a bead collector. The site offers genuine Ohm and other "brand beads" that are genuine and fairly priced. I just purchased the "collector club membership" hoping to save on future purchases. I was charged shipping for this item. ??? The item description states that the discount code will be "emailed to me". why was i charged for shipping??? makes no sense. Hope this charge is refunded. Will entice me to spend more money on this site. Also - selection is fantastic - but navigating the wesite and trying to find particular beads is extremely difficult. kind of frustrating if you're in a hurry;. hope this is fixed as well.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    As this is my first purchase of a chamilla bead I am unable to answer at this time.
  • Oct 28, 2014
    I found the site easy to manage and I was pleased with my experience.
  • Oct 26, 2014
    Very disappointed with the shipping charge added at the very end after i went through paypal.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Larger selection and better prices than anywhete else I have shopped
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Oct 22, 2014
    Very hapopy with product.
  • Sep 7, 2014
    i love all of the beads, and i love how they are in categories
  • Aug 30, 2014
    quick and easy deal.
    Sep 8, 2014
  • Aug 29, 2014
    I appreciate how clearly labeled the charges were. I was not surprised by anything. I just hope my item can arrive quickly
  • Jul 19, 2014
    I was thrilled to find the exact beads I was looking for since Pandora does not have as good a selection!!
    Sep 15, 2014
    I purchased a bead for my friend's birthday and another for myself. When the package arrived, 3 days before her birthday, my bead was in it and a note that the other bead was no longer in stock!!!!