Classic Beads Reviews

07/27/2014
Classic Beads Ratings and User Reviews. Classic Beads is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 20 reviews. Last rated on 07/25/2014.

Classic Beads Rating

More About Classic Beads

Recent Reviews for Classic Beads

• Jul 25, 2014
    They should offer free shipping
  • Jul 19, 2014
    I was thrilled to find the exact beads I was looking for since Pandora does not have as good a selection!!
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Jul 27, 2014
    Got a great deal on my beads they arrived quickly and on great shape!
  • Jul 13, 2014
    Takes to long to view pages. When you press continue to shop, it takes you back to home page, so if you were on page 15 out of 30 and don't remember, you have to start all over. Hard to remember to push back bar, since all other sites, when you press continue to shop, take you to where you left off.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    The product was the best I found on the internet, and the shipping advertised in 1-2 days was excellent.
    Jul 19, 2014
    It looks as advertised, and the only somewhat negative is that I expected it to be delivered in 2 days and it was longer. Perhaps I misread the advertisement. The charm is the best I saw advertised over the internet and the price was competetive.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Jul 16, 2014
    placed order for wife birthday 7-8-14 had to check why we never got it.now they show it being shipped out 7-16-14 paid for 3day shipping.classic we got email that it has been mailed.do not know if they would ever sent it if we did not check this order. why pay shipping if you don't get what you pay forhave not got my order yet not satisfied........
  • Jul 5, 2014
    glad I bumped into their web site. for kids beads
  • Jun 24, 2014
    This was the only manatee bead that I could find.
  • Jun 16, 2014
    Great site for EVERY bead imagined!
  • Jun 9, 2014
    Plenty of choices with good pictures of the items.
  • Jun 9, 2014
    Jun 17, 2014
    First time shopper of Classic Beads and found them to provide an excellent product and an excellent online shopping experience. Will definitely continue to shop with them.
  • Jun 8, 2014
    I am buying this charm for my granddaughter's birthday. She plays sax in the high school band and I bought her a charm bracelet for her middle school promotion last year with one charm on it and am adding charms as occasions come up. Until I found your site I could not find a saxophone charm. Thanks for having exactly what I wanted!
    Jun 20, 2014
    The charm I purchased is a gift for my granddughter's birthday. I had looked in several stores and found nothing I liked. Thank you for your wide selection!
  • May 31, 2014
    Very easy to shop with. I will be using them again.
  • May 24, 2014
    Great selection, wish their site confirmed if items purchased were "in stock", but I still love the site.
  • May 8, 2014
    May 13, 2014
    there was confusion about delivery date but it came when initially expected.
  • May 6, 2014
    good deal on trollbeads
  • May 6, 2014
    Great experience, and great selection!
  • May 3, 2014
    If I would of known the prize was magazines, I would of never done the survey!
  • May 3, 2014
    I'll be back !
  • Apr 21, 2014
    it is the first time I've used this site. Hopefully I'll be satisfied when I get it.
    Apr 29, 2014