Classic Shapewear Reviews

12/19/2014
Classic Shapewear Ratings and User Reviews. Classic Shapewear is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 505 reviews. Last rated on 12/18/2014.

Classic Shapewear Rating

More About Classic Shapewear

Recent Reviews for Classic Shapewear

• Dec 18, 2014
    The reviews for the product I purchased were all positive and had me feeling safer knowing I was purchasing from this website, as I have never purchased from this store before. Excited!
    love the colors
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Its amazing ... Great experience :)
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I like is the best in the world.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    My comments are not perfect becuase I was not able to order overnight shipping. I was not given the option and I need it. Now I have to call in the morning when the shop opens and I may not be able to receive my items in time for my event. My feedback would be to provide that option as part of the ordering process please.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    This site is a very safe and secure site. The products are very top of the line/ high quality. I have bought many items from classicshapewear and never been disappointed. Sometimes I even see pictures from this site from people trying to sell knock-off versions, which is sad because they will be misinformed on the brand. Well, I love this site and I always tell my friends and family.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    i's so excited you have this bra. i have one and LOVE it and couldn't find it in the stores again.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Very excited to try this product out! A friend I work with has one and she loves it!
    Had the product I wanted
    I love it
    A great site
  • Dec 15, 2014
    excited for my package to come! thank u once again !
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Dec 19, 2014
    Perfect. Didn't look phony. Plan to buy more.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    I love your products!
    Dec 17, 2014
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Dec 19, 2014
    I wish that the support was in the front of the garment was firmer.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    no comment at this time
  • Dec 3, 2014
    i have no comment at this time
  • Dec 1, 2014
    I love classic shapewear. As a single mom, I can easily afford their products without going broke, and the fit is awesome
    Dec 16, 2014
    I am so satisfied with everything, quality, price, timeliness of delivery. .. everything. And for once my best friend who has the longest legs in the world can where leggings without them being capris and without paying an arm and a leg for them
  • Dec 1, 2014
    i love the quality of the products
    Dec 16, 2014