Classic Shapewear Reviews

08/27/2015
Classic Shapewear Ratings and User Reviews. Classic Shapewear is rated 7.8 out of 10 from 405 reviews. Last rated on 08/27/2015.

Classic Shapewear Rating

More About Classic Shapewear

Recent Reviews for Classic Shapewear

• Aug 27, 2015
    Just happy to find product at good price &a free shipping with no minimum purchase!
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Very happy with fit and design of bra. Easy to order.
    It was easy and fast!
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Super expensive i guess i will see what happens when i get it
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Really great purchase experience from the site
    very good product
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Great amount of choices on this one web site
  • Aug 23, 2015
    I have been happy with all the products I have ordered so far/
  • Aug 23, 2015
    The sizing chart was great help to me.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    love the products. Need discounts , since becoming customer brought several item, never received coupons or discounts.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    quality product in the size I need
  • Aug 22, 2015
    I don't have any comment right now. I will wait until I receive your product.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Website is easy to navigate and find what you are looking for. Check out is efficient and product suggestions are good. Overall a pleasant experience. You will get more business from me in the future.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Aug 26, 2015
    Great product but the vest did not fit smoothly for me. My breasts were to big and it made me bustier.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    This is my third purchase and have liked the effectiveness of their products and would recommend them.
    Aug 24, 2015
    The quality and size of the body shaper was not what I expected. I first bought a similar one of the same brand name in 2009 and despite it being that old it still compares far much better against this one.
  • Aug 15, 2015
    Great selection
    Aug 25, 2015
    The compression is amazing but There's a big problem in this product and is the fact that it pushes all the fat up and it creates a huge roll.. So even if the tummy is flat you cannot wear anything tight.. If the product was longer and would have reached under the boobs, it would have been perfect!
  • Aug 9, 2015
    None at this time.
    Aug 26, 2015
  • Aug 7, 2015
    Aug 22, 2015
    I love it!!!!!! It will get me where I want to in no time.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    More large cup sized sexy sleepwear would be great!
    Aug 22, 2015
    I paid for two day shipping and 4 days later my item still had not been shipped. Upon contacting customer service I was told that all that could be done is changing the shipping method to standard and the only reimbustment would be that the extra cost for the expedited shipping would be returned to me. Due to the shipping delay I had to find something else before my shipment arrived and no longer need this product and now must pay the restocking fee which is ridiculous any way. The packaging was pretty pathetic for $120 purchase as well.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Aug 24, 2015
    It took 24 days from paying for my order to actually receive my order. I emailed customer service twice but no one emailed me back. I also rany Australian office & no one returned my call. UPS tracking is useless. Had same message from 5th August until delivery.