Classic Shapewear Reviews

02/13/2016
Classic Shapewear Ratings and User Reviews. Classic Shapewear is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 324 reviews. Last rated on 02/12/2016.

Classic Shapewear Rating

More About Classic Shapewear

Recent Reviews for Classic Shapewear

• Feb 12, 2016
    I was extremely happy with the customer service. I asked about a specific size for my bras and was answered promptly, very good customer service for sure.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Love the full body shapers, looks like it covers alot!
  • Feb 11, 2016
    I love my shaper the product really work I have pictures to prove .. That's why I orderd more
  • Feb 11, 2016
    I don't have any at this time other than I'm a big fan of Lysse leggings.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Was easy to use
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Please get more sex, young, and beautiful items for plus size women, there wasn't much to choose from. And maybe more realistic prices for under garments. Also, it wouldn't hurt to have a few promotional discounts for new and old members. The products are lovely but, you could have more advertisement.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I'm in love with classic shapewear, I can't believe that this online site existed, I just can't wait to try my first order that I have purchased, I'm so excited, thanks so much for making us plus size woman feel so comfortable.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Could use better item descriptions.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    It was a fast and pleasant experience
  • Feb 9, 2016
    nothing at this time I will receive product in a few days
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I like all the body shaper I love it
    variety is amazing
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Just wanna loose belly fat. Want a smaller stomach with this product.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    It would be nice if the items had ratings and reviews.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    your site was easy to manage and i used your live chat where the woman was able to direct me to what i needed
  • Feb 2, 2016
    Feb 11, 2016
    Would be Nice With an answer when you change the order telling you if okay or not.
  • Feb 1, 2016
    Feb 12, 2016
    I was concerned there was no sizing chart for a bustier I purchased I ordered the same size as the bras I buy and have been fitted for at nordstroms. I received the package and immediately knew it was wrong when I tried it on and it was no where near the correct band size. I call and left message for a call back and then never received a call back, so I called back again. The lady I spoke too did not know the product, or if it was a possibility to get a size chart. She said there was not a size chart available through manufacturer and was unable to let me know if anything else you sell was true to size. I am looking for this item to go under my wedding dress and need to get alterations done so I am going to exchange for a bigger size and hope for the best.
  • Feb 1, 2016
    love to use this produt when I work out the high waist helps keep my smart phone pack in place so that I can play my music when I jog and walk to the beat!! i average 6 miles per day!!
    Feb 12, 2016
    Awesome shapewear
  • Jan 25, 2016
    The site was so easy to use, and checkout was fast. It was great!
    Feb 10, 2016