Classic Shapewear Reviews

08/26/2016
Classic Shapewear Ratings and User Reviews. Classic Shapewear is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 234 reviews.

Classic Shapewear Rating

More About Classic Shapewear

Recent Reviews for Classic Shapewear

• Jul 17, 2016
    Amazing.. Great investment
  • Jul 17, 2016
    Classic Shapewear has several styles that fit us full figured ladies and offer us youthful looking styles. Service is always good.
  • Jul 16, 2016
    like the quality of fabric
  • Jul 16, 2016
    Great range at a reasonable price, especially for plus size shopping.
  • Jul 15, 2016
    I can't wait to try out my brain and see how I like it!
  • Jul 12, 2016
    The prices are usually too high
  • Jul 11, 2016
    You have a wide variety,this my first time buying from you ever and it was easy to find what I want .I hope it will fit nicely when the garments arrive.
  • Jul 9, 2016
    My favorite bra was not available, my second favorite bra was not available either. I found one to purchase but was disappointed about going to a 3rd choice...
  • Jul 8, 2016
    It is frustrating to see photos of beautiful bras advertised in my size but find the size is unavailable at checkout.
  • Jul 6, 2016
    i have used the miracle vest for my tummy for the past 5-6 years and I have no regrets. Customer service is excellent and respectful. it takes too long for order to arrive in Canada, and price is not available online is you prefer overnight delivery to Canada, whilst US keeps enjoying free shipping all the time
  • Jul 5, 2016
    Just wish there was a bigger selection !
  • Jul 4, 2016
    Great Product! I have purchase from them before.
    Jul 11, 2016
    The product was not shipped in a plastic bag that should have been sealed for health reasons, it was put in a postal delivery envelope unwrapped, that is the only complaint I have.
  • Jul 2, 2016
    Last time I ordered, I got the wrong size but the exchange was quick and easy! The product was good, and I love the free shipping! I enjoy looking for other things I need, and the prices are good.
    Jul 13, 2016
  • Jul 1, 2016
    Jul 8, 2016
    I love the product. over a period of time you can see the difference if you wear it properly
  • Jun 28, 2016
    Jul 14, 2016
    I'm not sure if it's because I live in Canada ... the promised time of shipping was 2 weeks later.
  • Jun 24, 2016
    Jul 6, 2016
    Not the quality I was expecting at all. Not at all satisfied with these items
  • Jun 18, 2016
    some of the best support I've ever had !!
    Jul 8, 2016