Classic Shapewear Reviews

Classic Shapewear Ratings and User Reviews. Classic Shapewear is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 413 reviews.

Classic Shapewear Rating

More About Classic Shapewear

Recent Reviews for Classic Shapewear

• Sep 11, 2015
    I hadn't bought anything from this site for a while and thought I would just have a look. I saw some items that were lacking in y wardrobe so I purchased 5 items including 2 Final Sale items.
  • Sep 11, 2015
    Please dont ask my income on an email survey. This is very poor internet security when anonymity is not assured.
  • Sep 11, 2015
    Best place to get best shape wear to put you back in that desired body you ever wanted.
  • Sep 10, 2015
    Sale price is very good!Thanks!
  • Sep 10, 2015
    Pretty good site, and selection. Not sure if two purchases will be made since site locked up and did not give purchase confirmation after first attempt to order, had to use a second card to get it to go through. (Something to do with the card confirmation window?)
    Looks like normal shirt
  • Sep 9, 2015
    I have had no experience to date with products from CS, so I cannot comment at this time.
  • Sep 8, 2015
    I bought a couple of items and was satisfied with the purchases.
  • Sep 8, 2015
    completely satisfied with previous orders......
  • Sep 8, 2015
    My shapewear gives me a sleek even look that I have come to depend on. Ever since I began wearing the vest, I have never wanted to be without it. My shape wear is an essential part of my wardrobe.
  • Sep 8, 2015
    I am very pleased with my purchases, the price is very good and competitive. I buy all my intimate apparell from classic shapewear
  • Sep 7, 2015
    i love this store i have a spine injury and all there products help my overall daily activities.
  • Sep 7, 2015
    I have never shopped with this company, so I have no comments at this time.
  • Sep 6, 2015
    I like the selection of products that you offer, however there are not enough available sizes with the highest rated items. All of the items I want to try there are no mediums available. Disappointed
  • Sep 6, 2015
    I have been ordering from this site for over 10 years. The products are of good quality! Thank you shapewear
  • Aug 17, 2015
    This is a great site with a range you just don't get in new Zealand.
    Sep 7, 2015
  • Aug 15, 2015
    Sep 8, 2015
    Classic shapewear became m'y best friend