CleanFreak.com Reviews

08/26/2014
CleanFreak.com Ratings and User Reviews. CleanFreak.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 53 reviews.

CleanFreak.com Rating

More About CleanFreak.com

Recent Reviews for CleanFreak.com

• Jul 14, 2014
    I loved the selection and how easy the site was to navigate
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Easy to use, great information. I'll purchase again.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    The website was easy to use.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Very please with the floor machine I purchased and the accessories that go with it.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    This was very informative site and customer service was fantastic!!!!
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Jul 16, 2014
    I was told by customer service that manuals weren't sent with the products because "businesses already know how to use them." The product does not have a lever as described by the 3 minute "tutorial" for product dispensing.
  • Jun 30, 2014
    I have nothing but good things to say about cleanfreak.com excellent service,prices and a great selection. Thanks cleanfreak.
  • Jun 30, 2014
    I got a coupon code and saved 5%. Really makes you appreciate the order and want to shop again!
  • Jun 28, 2014
    your prices are the best
  • Jun 28, 2014
    Great selections and great prices.
  • Jun 27, 2014
    Purchasing experience was very good.
  • Jun 26, 2014
    Very nice first transaction, look forward to doing business with you in the future.
    Jul 2, 2014
  • Jun 26, 2014
    It's a great site that gives you many options to choose from in order to make a decision on the type of product your looking and need. The prices are not over the top.
    Jul 11, 2014
  • Jun 19, 2014
    It was easy using your site.
    Jun 30, 2014
  • Jun 18, 2014
    The only thing I'd like to see is a larger selection of sizes of the rectangle scrub pads, then it would be the only site I'd need to visit for cleaning supplies
  • Jun 18, 2014
    I like the products you have ,near future plan to buy a floor scrubber.
    Jun 26, 2014
    I like the product I order ,it was a solution tank for my scrubber ,and used it the first day I got it ,great product .But I never recieved any tracking info ,after a few day's I called customer service for tracking number .My item was delivered the same day I got my item.Could use a tracking # as soon as item gets shipped.
  • Jun 17, 2014
    I've always had a good experience using Clean Freak.com. I'll be back!!!!!!!!!
    Jun 24, 2014
  • Jun 13, 2014
    I would like to have free shipping on an order in the amount that I spent. I do enjoy the service that I have received from CleanFreak.
    Jun 26, 2014
  • Jun 11, 2014
    First time purchase from CleanFreak.com. Looks like they have what I have been looking for at a great price. Look forward to a continued relationship!
    Jun 28, 2014
    Very happy with my purchase. Looking forward to many more!