CleanlineSurf.com Reviews

12/17/2014
CleanlineSurf.com Ratings and User Reviews. CleanlineSurf.com is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 51 reviews. Last rated on 12/15/2014.

CleanlineSurf.com Rating

More About CleanlineSurf.com

Recent Reviews for CleanlineSurf.com

• Dec 15, 2014
    Our daughter directed me to the site for some winter wetsuit options. The only small difficulty I had was in determining that the knee fabric was actually a padded knee. (had to google it) I also couldn't tell whether there was a windguard panel in the front but assume it's just not visible. (I watched a video of the 2010 version of the RipCurl Dawn Patrol wetsuit that had a visible panel on the chest.)
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Excellent experience with Cleanline. Helpful email to help navigate my winter wetsuit purchase!
  • Dec 11, 2014
    sent on timne
  • Dec 10, 2014
    We've enjoyed visiting the Cleanline surf shops in Oregon whenever we're in the area. Josh is awesome. We've purchased great gear from them and they're always helpful and knowledgeable.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Great site, with friendly and helpful assistance via the chat. Definitely shop there again.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Love the personal touch when I receive shipments from Cleanline. The last time I ordered a gift for my husband there were a few pieces of candy in the box and a personal thank you note. Pretty classy for a surf shop.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    first time ordering anything...I was happy to be able to use my checking account debit card...we'll see how quickly the U.S. postal service delivers it and if everything is correct i will likely order from you in the future.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Best liked: the variety of shipping options!
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Very good website for purchasing surf products. Good price, easy approach, and easy everything!
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Really good experience. Probably won't buy again because I live by so many shops though. I just took advantage of a very good Cyber Monday sale. However, if I do buy online again (unlikely) I will come back here.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Great merchant with great prices and easy checkout!
    Dec 10, 2014
    Great customer service support! They respond in a timely manner.
    Dec 9, 2014
    Bought this as a Christmas present for my grandson. I think he will be surprised and very happy with it.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Excelent company. Is the third time that I buy surf equipment, very reliable. Just need increase the variety for some items
  • Nov 29, 2014
    I found what I have been looking for at reasonable price. The checkout flow of this merchant is very simple and easy. I wanted to use PayPal but couldn't use it due to my account issue. If this merchant uses PayPal's Reference transaction, I would register with PayPal so that I can purchase with one click. Look forward to my order I just placed and to the next shopping at this merchant.
    Dec 9, 2014
    Already left in previous survey
  • Nov 28, 2014
    AWESOME NEW WEBSITE! Very easy to find what I was looking for and purchase. And I called and someone chatted with me about the three Oneill gloves I was deciding on buying. Great shop I look forward to stopping in sometime when I make my way through Oregon.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Dec 15, 2014
    Cleanline Surf understands their need to satisfy customers. They had a concern with my order. They communicated their product concern, I made a decision and my order was shipped. The product is great and Cleanline Surf exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend them!
  • Nov 25, 2014
    I love surfing
  • Nov 24, 2014
    I highly recommend Cleanline Surf. Thanks all the team! Regards Bruno
  • Nov 15, 2014
    Nov 26, 2014
    I cant believe you have gave me a t-shirt, wax, stickers and STARBURST!!! Thanks!
  • Nov 12, 2014
    Super fast email response, wealth of knowledge on products
    Dec 11, 2014