CleanlineSurf.com Reviews

09/01/2014
CleanlineSurf.com Ratings and User Reviews. CleanlineSurf.com is rated 9.8 out of 10 from 33 reviews. Last rated on 08/31/2014.

CleanlineSurf.com Rating

More About CleanlineSurf.com

Recent Reviews for CleanlineSurf.com

• Aug 31, 2014
    My only complaint with on line purchases is with full disclosure of all costs. If shipping charges are applied for certain states and not others, then it should be clearly stated on the website. I am used to purchasing a variety of items on line since our area does not have a lot of possibilities. I also mail a lot of purchases during the year - Alaska can have shipping constraints but most of the time it is not any more than other states.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Well designed and efficient website by far.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    It is the second time i shop online with this surfshop and i hope the quality of service still the same as the first time. That's why i returned.
  • Aug 23, 2014
    Great store for good prices.Also, when I purchased the Flashbomb wetsuit a year ago, I appreciated the personal note. That 6-5-4 was good quality, and help me surfing in NE winter. Now I'm looking to upgrade my mid-tier cold suit with a Patagonia R3. What drew me this website and store was actually googling "best Cold Water wetsuits" and your review came up. With the Patagonia R3, I've bought two of the 6 reviewed on your website, and found the review very accurate and helpful. Thanks.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Cleanline Surf was EXTREMELY helpful and friendly. Great experience and I'll definitely be back.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Great website and excellent client service
  • Aug 10, 2014
    The expected shipping and arrival dates were not stated clearly before the purchase was made but that is my only complaint!
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Aug 14, 2014
    Thanks Guys for fast shipment. I loved the jolly ranchers:) just fyi. If there going to a warm area like arizona. Might wanna put jollys in ziplock baggy. Some pieces melted on suit. Was able to scrap off, just figured I'd mentions that for ya. Thanks brothas Mike Dekock
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Had a product that no one else had.
    Aug 12, 2014
    Good site, nice selections, will buy from again.
  • Aug 2, 2014
    I'm glad I've found you!
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Always great service, great prices. Cleanliness understands customer service. I have shopped with them 5 or 6 times, never disappointed. I recommend them to all my friends.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Great job!!!! best website
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Good so far
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Aug 11, 2014
    Very happy with the product I ordered and the timely order in which it was delivered to my door. Great product and very good price. I would not hesitate in ordering through them in the future.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Enjoyed the shopping website because in my first purchase I had a problem with the receipt of purchase, and by contacting the site, was well attended and the return of the product was done, so I'm buying the site again. Was treated well in the first purchase.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Jul 30, 2014
    Great service!Awesome crew! Thanks!
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Great service :)
    Aug 13, 2014
  • Jul 1, 2014
    Jul 19, 2014
    I received a personal handwritten note with my wetsuit, it was most unexpected, i valued the personal touch that was provided
  • Jul 1, 2014
    The check out screens when confirming the billing and delivery address would not display properly on an iPad using safari.
    Jul 28, 2014
    It was nice to receive a personal note on the delivery slip.And thankyou for the T-shirt and wax. This was not expected but highly appreciated.
  • Jun 27, 2014
    Jul 30, 2014
    Great online store, I recommend and hope to buy something again. Very caring personel. Fast at updating and delivering.