clearlice.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

clearlice.com Reviews

04/24/2017
clearlice.com Ratings and User Reviews. clearlice.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 36 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2017.

clearlice.com Rating

• Apr 03, 2017
    Apr 10, 2017
    good product
  • Apr 03, 2017
    we love clearlice and will never use anything else!!! just wish yall had more coupons.
  • Mar 28, 2017
    I have tried the store brands before but nothing worked. We tried clearlice and the problem was gone after one try. We have been having a live problem in our house again for weeks and we knew we needed to order from clearlice because it's the only thing that works. Thank you!
  • Mar 06, 2017
    Mar 22, 2017
    I've bought the whole line of products from ClearLice before and they work! I've recommended them to friends and family and would again. I wish there was a less expensive way to receive the items more quickly when you need them, but I understand why it is the way it is. The only problem I've ever had was a few months ago I tried to buy the shampoo online and the website wasn't working (or something, I can't remember exactly now) so I was told to call and order on the phone, but I had to call during business hours, which was not when I was on line.
  • Mar 12, 2017
    None
    Mar 21, 2017
    It
    Mar 15, 2017
    This product did not work, I am a single mother who found this product online hoping that for the amount it cost it would work. It did not live up to the expectations given.
  • Mar 12, 2017
    I don't mind answering surveys that improve customer service, but I do mind filling out surveys that don't deliver on it's claims. I hope I receive everything that was offered for me to come to this site. this question seems out place because I've never used this product. The product is expensive.
    Mar 09, 2017
    I used the whole bottle but there are still nits and eggs in my daughters hair.
  • Feb 21, 2017
    I have just ordered it. I have not tried it.
    Mar 04, 2017
  • Feb 17, 2017
    Feb 28, 2017
    I put n/a on the survey for satisfaction because we are still in the waiting process to see if the lice are gone. We are currently on day 5 since we treated with the Clear Lice solution. So far I am very satisfied and have found no evidence of lice but of course I have checked their heads before and found nothing only to later check again and low and behold there was eggs. The process of doing this treatment was simple and my children ages 2, 5, 8, and 10 did very well with wearing a shower cap for the amount of time needed to wear one. If this does end with a success I will definitely be a return customer if we end up with lice again!
  • Feb 26, 2017
    site easy to use; products clearly described.
  • Feb 26, 2017
    Clearlice has been a real lifesaver. Thank u Clearlice.
  • Feb 24, 2017
    Absolutely love these products! It's the only thing I will buy for my daughter to use on lice she gets from school. I refuse to use any products with chemicals.
  • Feb 23, 2017
    I wish I would be able to find coupons. I have purchased in the past, Clearlice is great and worth every penny! But I am a mother of 5, 4 girls lots of hair and laundry.. wish the was coupons or some kind of rewards, points, etc. I know lots that can't afford.
  • Feb 22, 2017
    Used this product 4 years ago and continued to purchase a single kit as they've expired for emergencies. Very satisfied.
  • Feb 03, 2017
    Feb 17, 2017
    Everything was very easy to order, the products worked awesome! I've tried other products & nothing worked. I used this once & I was able to get everything out within 45 minutes. Being pregnant & due anyway, it was stressful to know that I was having no luck with any other products, I am so happy I found this!! Thank youSo much!!!
  • Feb 17, 2017
    To much $ y'all. Don't know how i'm gonna pay mortgage, but if bugs are gone...... I know GOD will find a way to provide for me!! Praying fervently for all of the above. Thanks for all you do!!!
  • Feb 16, 2017
    I'm reserving judgement on the actual product because I haven't received it yet. However, I searched all over the web for a coupon code and after jumping through hoops all of them would just route back to your site without ever receiving a coupon code. This is dishonest! Do not put a coupon code spot if you never have the intention of offering discounts! I am low income and disabled so dealing with live in my family is extra difficult because it is a lot of work that is hard enough once let alone repeatedly when it doesn't work. I had to hold off paying my electric bill to get this product and a discount would have been great.
  • Feb 02, 2017
    Is this a gluten free product
    Feb 13, 2017
    I have a friend who has a gluten allergy, I recommended this product to her. We are in the cosmetology industry and are exposed to lice often and are required to do treatments when we come into contact with lice. This is the product we will be using from now on. My daughters head came out clear after using this the way it says. I just wish it would have came with 2 combs for the size of package I ordered and also wish it came in liter size bottles so I didn't have to order gallons at a time.