ClickInks.com Reviews

01/27/2015
ClickInks.com Ratings and User Reviews. ClickInks.com is rated 7.4 out of 10 from 417 reviews.

ClickInks.com Rating

More About ClickInks.com

Recent Reviews for ClickInks.com

• Jan 13, 2015
    First time on website, found item needed easily and checkout went smoothly.
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Using a Groupon for remanufactured ink. Don't have an opinion yet of product.
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Always great service, always great products. There was some confusion a year or so ago when my sales rep kept changing on me, and people who didn't know me had to look up my sales records when I called. But I haven't had any trouble of that sort since.
  • Jan 12, 2015
    I used a groupon and did not realize I could only buy refurbished ink cartridges
    always pleased with purchase
  • Jan 10, 2015
    Misrepresentation of Groupon offer, was told I could get computer ink for a group price of $15.00, then when I went to use my voucher I could only use it on remanufactured ink and not in a combo black/color pack I had to spend 32.00 more PLUS the $15.00 I had already spent on refurbishment used ink, What A Rip Off!! Never Again will I Use this Company, plus to add Insult to Injury they charged me $5.95 to ship it! I could went to Staples and saved a money on what I needed, What a rip off scam!!
  • Jan 10, 2015
    Great site hope ink purchase is good
    1st order not yet rcvd no comments yet
  • Jan 7, 2015
    I came here looking for remanufactured cartridges for a portable printer I got some years ago and for which they no longer make cartridges. I read that Clickinks back their products, so I ordered with confidence based on that assessment. Since it's just my first order, I have no other comments to make at this time but will be glad to say more after future orders are made and received. Thank you.
  • Jan 7, 2015
    I was disappointed that I was not allowed to use my Groupon for Original ink, that I had to buy refurbished.
  • Jan 3, 2015
    Jan 13, 2015
    I am still waiting for the ink I ordered and was hoping to have received it by now. I am out of INK and need it so it is disappointing to have to keep waiting.
  • Jan 2, 2015
    Jan 12, 2015
    I've been purchasing from Clickinks for 5 years. Never had a problem with any of the products. The pricing has been competitive enough (I check other sites once in a while) not to by ink anywhere else. Tom MacGregor
  • Dec 22, 2014
    Great service and products
    Jan 13, 2015
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Jan 9, 2015
    I thought I would be getting a deal with Groupon,with $40.00 off.If I diddnt get that discount,I would have payed too much.I could have gotten brand name for the same price I paid,locally.I would never buy again from Clickinks.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Great company and the prices are right. This is the third times I have used them
    Jan 12, 2015
    ClickInk is great! I have used them a few times and their prices are reasonable and their products are excellent.
  • Oct 4, 2014
    Last ink purchased had I cyan that leaked all over printer. If this happens again will not purchase anymore. I think you should replace that one. H-02c to fit HP c7280 photosmart printer
    Jan 10, 2015
    The price is so much better than in the store. I like having one set free so keep stock built up on all my colors.