Clinique Reviews

10/21/2014
Clinique Ratings and User Reviews. Clinique is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 7838 reviews. Last rated on 10/21/2014.
Clinique's line of skin care and makeup products was first introduced in 1968. Its famous 3-Step System of cleansing, exfoliating and moisturizing is the basis of Clinique skin care. All Clinique products are allergy tested, 100 percent fragrance free, and created under the guidance of leading dermatologists. Selections include powders and foundations, eye, cheek, lip... Show More Clinique's line of skin care and makeup products was first introduced in 1968. Its famous 3-Step System of cleansing, exfoliating and moisturizing is the basis of Clinique skin care. All Clinique products are allergy tested, 100 percent fragrance free, and created under the guidance of leading dermatologists. Selections include powders and foundations, eye, cheek, lip and nail color, a full range of skin care, and fragrance products for women and men and more. The site also features a store locator, beauty tips and the Looks Maker to customize a look around your favorite eye and lip colors.
Circle of Excellence - Clinique

2014 Winner

Clinique Rating

More About Clinique

Recent Reviews for Clinique

• Oct 21, 2014
    I was dissapointed I Could not get the gift set macy s was offering for a 27.00 purchase
  • Oct 21, 2014
    I love Clinique products! They have helped my skin remain youthful, I always get complements on my skin and makeup! I would be lost with out Clinique in my life! Thank you so much for making such great products that are great for me and my family!
  • Oct 21, 2014
    I have always enjoyed Cliniques products, and I like them as I get older, very satisfied.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    I am a regular costumer of your products since I was 15 years old, My first lipstick and foundation was Clinique. I tried different products, naturally, growing up but never found any other brand with your characteristics, which are quality and affordability. I have bought your products at Nordstrom for a long time, but I recently moved to Austin and I did not want to be driving around. Thank you to your dermatology group, your staff and Management team You all do an amazing job making me look pretty and happy with my skin!
  • Oct 21, 2014
    A little pricey for the size/amount of bottles/product you receive...but it could be worse I guess.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    I love Clinique Wrappings and it is only offered once a year for purchase. I would like for it to be available year round.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    I have used Clinique for 26 years and have always been satisfied.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Great shopping experience from the comfort of my job. the light colors of the text is little hard to read quickly and also at checkout at first i thought I was buying other product because the suggested products was really close to what i was already purchasing. That might make things a little confusing to others.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    I love Clinique. I have been using it for all my adult life. I have very oily skin and Clinique is the only line that helps. I have my two daughters using it also. I don't have access to a store close by so I order on-line when I know I won't be in the city. The website is so easy to use. And if I have questions, someone is there to help me.
    I like it.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Love your Happy fragrance and am trying a few other things with my purchase today, fully expecting to be satisfied.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Love Clinique products and will continue buying in the future.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    I really liked the ease of selecting my shipping address since it was stored and accessible in a fun and easy drop down menu
  • Oct 11, 2014
    I wish this product was available throughout the year, not only for Christmas. I have to stock-up on this fragrance.
    Oct 21, 2014
    I wear Wrappings fragrance and that is the product I ordered. Since this is available only during the Christmas season, I have to stock up on enough to last throughout the year. I love the fragrance but it's annoying when I can't buy more of it ! Either make the product available year round, or discontinue it. If you choose the latter, I will just find another fragrance (but it won't be Clinique).
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Would be helpful to know how long shipping takes. "Standard" doesn't tell me anything. Two days? Two weeks? No idea.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Love a complementary magazines gift I got last year. Wonder if I could get promotions from the brand without have to sign for the newsletter often. I am interested in knowing when you sell the big bottles once a year. Labeling ingredients will be a plus.
    Oct 21, 2014
    My order came incomplete, and I do have to pay for shipping if I want to return the items!!! That's totally unfair!! If I do have to be still waiting for the missing item, why cannot just reimburse everything without being charged.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Wonderful shopping experience!
    Oct 21, 2014
    thanks! arrived on time and in good condition!
  • Oct 2, 2014
    Use clinique since the age of 18. Very content since!
  • Sep 27, 2014
    Nice to purchase!
  • Sep 25, 2014
    i would like to see more moisturizers on one page and their benefits so i can browse different options and see what is best for my complection and 'skin issues'.
    Oct 21, 2014
    I really enjoy the products offered by Clinique