Clinique Reviews

02/07/2016
Clinique Ratings and User Reviews. Clinique is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 12475 reviews.
Clinique's line of skin care and makeup products was first introduced in 1968. Its famous 3-Step System of cleansing, exfoliating and moisturizing is the basis of Clinique skin care. All Clinique products are allergy tested, 100 percent fragrance free, and created under the guidance of leading dermatologists. Selections include powders and foundations, eye, cheek, lip... Show More Clinique's line of skin care and makeup products was first introduced in 1968. Its famous 3-Step System of cleansing, exfoliating and moisturizing is the basis of Clinique skin care. All Clinique products are allergy tested, 100 percent fragrance free, and created under the guidance of leading dermatologists. Selections include powders and foundations, eye, cheek, lip and nail color, a full range of skin care, and fragrance products for women and men and more. The site also features a store locator, beauty tips and the Looks Maker to customize a look around your favorite eye and lip colors.
Circle of Excellence - Clinique

2014 Winner

Clinique Rating

More About Clinique

Recent Reviews for Clinique

• Feb 7, 2016
    The quality of the products is very excellent. I feel very satisfied when using your products.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Its nice to have the opportunity to have the change to buy and to try new products, so much easier than going to the mall.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I love Clinique! I took my 14 year old daughter this weekend to purchase her first foundation and powder. Thank you for wonderful products!
  • Feb 7, 2016
    HAD TROUBLE TRYING TO ORDER 8 PALETTE EYE SHADOW. SCREEN BLINKS AND RETURNS TO MAIN MENU. I USE CLINIQUE BECAUSE IT IS RELIABLE, TRUSTWORTHY, GOOD MIX OF GO-TO BASICS AND TRENDY COLORS. NEVER IRRITATES MY SKIN!
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I like the quality of Clinique make up and am happy to be able to purchase my products online directly from Clinique.com
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Like the deals they offer like free shipping and minis. Also they ship faster than expected which is very nice!
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I love Clinique and recommend it regularly.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    CLINIQUE is the BEST Product for my face, I will never stop using it.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I love clinique products for my dry skin.this is my first choice. I usually buy clinique products from other stores but with the 5 minis, i found the buying the product from clinique was a better choice. I would love to receive more travel sized minis since i travel a lot for work
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Web site is easy to use, love the freebies! :)
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Side by side color comparisons or suggestions for color matching foundations and concealors would be helpful.
    Excellent trusted product
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Seems like a good brand. Cannot easily get Chanel Products. Clinique is good second choice.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I usually purchase Clinique products from other online retailers, where I have a membership and receive points/rewards, but purchased direct this time because of the special offers from the direct site.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I thought the site is so well designed and the extras with free shipping were just great!
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Web site was EXTREMELY slow. I almost gave up. Kept refreshing but nothing seemed to be happening.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Prices are reasonable, and products are good.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    Feb 7, 2016
    Love Clinique and the whole experience!
  • Jan 29, 2016
    I was disappointed several times when searching for special sets and collections of items because a set would show up, but when I clicked on it, it would disappear and couldn't be found again. Also, the pictures of items don't include the size of the item in ounces.
  • Jan 22, 2016
    I have always held Clinque to a high standard and they have always fulfilled that standard. Great product and service via internet or store.
    Feb 7, 2016
    As always product and delivery was excellent