Clinique Reviews

03/02/2015
Clinique Ratings and User Reviews. Clinique is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 9644 reviews.
Clinique's line of skin care and makeup products was first introduced in 1968. Its famous 3-Step System of cleansing, exfoliating and moisturizing is the basis of Clinique skin care. All Clinique products are allergy tested, 100 percent fragrance free, and created under the guidance of leading dermatologists. Selections include powders and foundations, eye, cheek, lip... Show More Clinique's line of skin care and makeup products was first introduced in 1968. Its famous 3-Step System of cleansing, exfoliating and moisturizing is the basis of Clinique skin care. All Clinique products are allergy tested, 100 percent fragrance free, and created under the guidance of leading dermatologists. Selections include powders and foundations, eye, cheek, lip and nail color, a full range of skin care, and fragrance products for women and men and more. The site also features a store locator, beauty tips and the Looks Maker to customize a look around your favorite eye and lip colors.
Circle of Excellence - Clinique

2014 Winner

Clinique Rating

More About Clinique

Recent Reviews for Clinique

• Mar 2, 2015
    This was a really great experience shopping online. I have purchased products in-store from Clinique in the past because I love their customer service, but I am very busy lately and wanted to make a quick and easy online purchase. I decided that I would be switching from my current foundation to the Acne Solutions but was confused when it did not come in the shade I currently wear. i simply e-mailed customer service and within a few minutes I had a response. They even made suggestions for products that would work well with the Acne Solutions foundation. A truly great online shopping experience.
  • Mar 2, 2015
    My grandmother introduced me to clinique through her free samples as a teen. Love to see how it has evolved over the years.
  • Mar 2, 2015
    Love your site, very easy to use! However, I wish the free shipping was on all you products and not just makeup.
  • Mar 2, 2015
    I have purchased Clinique products for over 20 years. Good value for the money and products are always perfect for my skin/complexion. Love the quality and non-irritating ingrediants.
  • Mar 2, 2015
    Love the dark spot remover, this is my second bottle and i will try other products. The web site was easy to maneuver and love the free gifts.
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Very happy with mu purchase
  • Feb 22, 2015
    Overall great experience
    Mar 2, 2015
    Purolator did not even attempt to deliver, i was home all day nobody showed up i didnt even get a delivery notice, i had to track my package to know it was being held. To make matters worse it was being held downtown when i live in Don mills like why couldnt they hold it at a closer location, had to ask them to do this which obviously took a whole day! should have gotten my product sooner had it not been for puralator!!!!!
  • Feb 21, 2015
    Mar 2, 2015
    I love Clinique. Especially because I can try things and return it if I'm not satisfied.
  • Feb 21, 2015
    I've been a Clinique user for at least 40 years and I love it.
  • Feb 20, 2015
    Signed up for newsletter and was told I would get $15%off. Didn't happen!!
    Mar 2, 2015
    Had commented previously after placing order that I was unable to activate special offer. This was quickly rectified. Then rec'd a survey from Clinique which I was unable to complete as it only gave 3 options as to how I had contacted Clinique about my issue but none applied and there wasn't an "other" option nor would it allow me to skip the question. Consequently didn't complete the survey. Thank you for addressing my original issue so promptly. Credit has been applied to my credit card and I am very satisfied!!
    Mar 2, 2015
    Good product, only the lipstick was an odd color.
    I like this brand!
  • Feb 19, 2015
    Just a big Thank You
  • Feb 17, 2015
    Love every product i've tried!
  • Feb 17, 2015
    Love these products... have been using forever and will never change
  • Feb 15, 2015
    Great site!
    Mar 2, 2015
    The items I received are items I have purchasef in the stores many times and have been happy with for many years. Thanks to clinique, I am 58 and I have beautiful skin. I am told that all the time!
  • Feb 8, 2015
    I love most of the products and sometimes its just hard to make it to the store.
    Mar 2, 2015
    everything arrived on time but i was worried with the fact that my package was left on my front door. I live in an apartment complex and this is very dangerous at times I never get to see my packages. I was lucky to find this package still by the door when I got home.
  • Feb 8, 2015
    I absolutely love Clinique products! The moisturizers and eyeshadows work perfectly with my skin type and coloring.
    Mar 2, 2015
    I have been using Clinique products for years. I was how ever disappointed when Clinique stopped carrying (Moisture on Call) that was my favorite skin moisturizer.
  • Feb 7, 2015
    Mar 1, 2015
    I am a long time Clinigue customer and highly recommend their products both for quality and value.