Clinique Reviews

06/02/2015
Clinique Ratings and User Reviews. Clinique is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 11414 reviews.
Clinique's line of skin care and makeup products was first introduced in 1968. Its famous 3-Step System of cleansing, exfoliating and moisturizing is the basis of Clinique skin care. All Clinique products are allergy tested, 100 percent fragrance free, and created under the guidance of leading dermatologists. Selections include powders and foundations, eye, cheek, lip... Show More Clinique's line of skin care and makeup products was first introduced in 1968. Its famous 3-Step System of cleansing, exfoliating and moisturizing is the basis of Clinique skin care. All Clinique products are allergy tested, 100 percent fragrance free, and created under the guidance of leading dermatologists. Selections include powders and foundations, eye, cheek, lip and nail color, a full range of skin care, and fragrance products for women and men and more. The site also features a store locator, beauty tips and the Looks Maker to customize a look around your favorite eye and lip colors.
Circle of Excellence - Clinique

2014 Winner

Clinique Rating

More About Clinique

Recent Reviews for Clinique

• Jun 1, 2015
    Wish that you could combine offers/gift codes
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I use to use Clinique many years ago, but they kept changing the blush colors and I became frustrated. The sales lady didn't help things. It is nice to know what you like will be there all the time...
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Website was very easy and I like the product suggestions for each skin type. I can't wait to receive my order!
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I have worn Clinique sine I was a teenager and absolutely love it! My aunt has always worn it also and I always liked the way it looked on her so that's why I started wearing it. Best makeup ever!!
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I love the moisturizers and the price is reasonable
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I have been using Clinique products for the past 10 years and I am very satisfied.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I wish all moisturizing lotions could be viewed at once. That's what I wanted to buy initially. Had to flip through a variety of sections to find a few options. Would have helped to see them all at once.
    The coupon code that I entered BDAY0515 did not provide any discounts
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I received 2 e-gift cards for my birthday. I never did receive them via email. The people who bought them for me, wound up having to contact Clinique several times for the number and pin number. They said it had to do with my aol address that they were given. So I went to use them today and there isn't a place to enter 2 gift card numbers so I was only able to use one. Just slightly frustrating......
    It is my favorite brand
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I have read some good reviews on the website about the acne solutions 3-step starter kit so I am giving it a try since I have been struggling for so long now to find an acne system that consistently works for me.
    I like it.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    my mom uses this brand and loves it, i am hoping this coverage is good enough for rosacea, ive tried many brands and they have failed.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I am very hay with clinique ..both the quality of product and reasonable prices
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I enjoy shopping online with Clinique because they always have access to the product I wish to purchase. Often I have gone to a store to purchase a Clinique product and the item I wish to purchase is not in stock. Very frustrating and a wasted trip.
  • May 18, 2015
    Jun 1, 2015
    another fabulous experience shopping with Clinique
  • May 15, 2015
    Great product quality, nice packaging.
  • May 10, 2015
    Jun 1, 2015
    I have used Clinique for many years and still believe it is the #1 skin care & make-up out there.
  • May 8, 2015
    Jun 1, 2015
    I was disappointed when I ordered my product and I did not receive the Free Clinique bag with 7 items in it. When I clicked to order it was supposed to send it....