Clinique Reviews

07/04/2015
Clinique Ratings and User Reviews. Clinique is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 12161 reviews.
Clinique's line of skin care and makeup products was first introduced in 1968. Its famous 3-Step System of cleansing, exfoliating and moisturizing is the basis of Clinique skin care. All Clinique products are allergy tested, 100 percent fragrance free, and created under the guidance of leading dermatologists. Selections include powders and foundations, eye, cheek, lip... Show More Clinique's line of skin care and makeup products was first introduced in 1968. Its famous 3-Step System of cleansing, exfoliating and moisturizing is the basis of Clinique skin care. All Clinique products are allergy tested, 100 percent fragrance free, and created under the guidance of leading dermatologists. Selections include powders and foundations, eye, cheek, lip and nail color, a full range of skin care, and fragrance products for women and men and more. The site also features a store locator, beauty tips and the Looks Maker to customize a look around your favorite eye and lip colors.
Circle of Excellence - Clinique

2014 Winner

Clinique Rating

More About Clinique

Recent Reviews for Clinique

• Jun 16, 2015
    I having been using Clinique for many years....I have never been disappointed in this product.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    This is one of my favorite websites. It is a great design, easy to use, showcases new products, etc.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    always loved your line!!!
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Great products, I appreciate the bonus gifts.
    Love it !!!
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Has been using Clinique's skin care products, feeling great
    im hoping my concealer
  • Jun 16, 2015
    I really like Clinique products.
  • Jun 11, 2015
    I just started to use Clinique. The price is reasonable and most of my friends recomend Clinique to me. I hope to share my experience after using these products.
    Jun 16, 2015
    I was surprised that its official site was out of some stocks. and the delivery was slow. I have not receive my first package yet.
  • Jun 10, 2015
    i absolutely love the 3 step process, there is not a day that goes by that i do not use the brush.
  • Jun 8, 2015
    Love the purity and I am not a beauty, but women sometimes say to me that I glow, and Use thin coats of your makeup and blush, and someone always remarks on it. Website isn't easy, can't find in general categories, had to go to my existig supply and search for exact names.
    Jun 16, 2015
    It is consistently fresh and perfect, whether at storesales counters or by mail. Your facial soap is unequalled.
  • Jun 8, 2015
    Clinique's website is user freindly.
    Jun 16, 2015
    The woman who helped me on my call was SO sweet and polite!
  • Jun 8, 2015
    I have been using Clinique since I was 14 years old. My mother insisted I use it instead of using cheap products on my face. I now use Erno Lazlo for the face soap but still use Clinique's mosterizer and mascara. I have a teen daughter who now uses Clinique. I hope you stay around forever!
    Jun 16, 2015
    Loved, loved, loved Clinique's online purchasing. The website was fast and easy to use. The packaging was beautiful. I will be excited to open my next shipment.
  • Jun 6, 2015
    I love Clinique. It is fragrance free for my sensitive skin.
  • Jun 6, 2015
    I have used Clinique products for many years and will continue to use them until I no longer need them.
    Jun 16, 2015
    As always Clinique stands up to its reputation!