Clinique Reviews

06/23/2016
Clinique Ratings and User Reviews. Clinique is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 8952 reviews.
Clinique's line of skin care and makeup products was first introduced in 1968. Its famous 3-Step System of cleansing, exfoliating and moisturizing is the basis of Clinique skin care. All Clinique products are allergy tested, 100 percent fragrance free, and created under the guidance of leading dermatologists. Selections include powders and foundations, eye, cheek, lip... Show More Clinique's line of skin care and makeup products was first introduced in 1968. Its famous 3-Step System of cleansing, exfoliating and moisturizing is the basis of Clinique skin care. All Clinique products are allergy tested, 100 percent fragrance free, and created under the guidance of leading dermatologists. Selections include powders and foundations, eye, cheek, lip and nail color, a full range of skin care, and fragrance products for women and men and more. The site also features a store locator, beauty tips and the Looks Maker to customize a look around your favorite eye and lip colors.
Circle of Excellence - Clinique

2014 Winner

Clinique Rating

More About Clinique

Recent Reviews for Clinique

• Jun 23, 2016
    I come and go with Clinique, but I always come back. Usually I purchase at my local Macy's, I have to say that Aromatics Elixir is, for me, the most wonderful scent. I never get sick of it, as I have so many others. The only new product that I'm purchasing is the Moisture Surge Extended Thirst, so I'm looking forward to using it.
  • Jun 23, 2016
    I really love these products. I tried them for my daughters wedding and found that these products are the best I have tried so far.
  • Jun 23, 2016
    I don't appreciate being forced to donate to charity before it would allow me to check out. I was not allowed to check out until I added one of the dollar amounts to my order.
  • Jun 23, 2016
    I have been using Clinique for years and now have been buying the acne line for my teenage daughters. So far a big success all around.
  • Jun 23, 2016
    I would like to be contacted to try new products
  • Jun 23, 2016
    Very much enjoy my Clinique products
  • Jun 23, 2016
    Have successfully used Clinique products for many, many years.
  • Jun 23, 2016
    Need better choices of lip color applications instead of just a tube or gloss.
  • Jun 23, 2016
    I love the stay-matte foundation. I've tried so many foundations over the years to try and help my oily "shine" that I have, and none of them have ever helped, until I found the Stay-matte foundation. I love it! It helps control the shine and looks very nice. I also love the Brow Keeper brow pencil. It's the only one I've found that looks natural and I really like that.
  • Jun 23, 2016
    Great products, easy to use website. I love that they have better shipping rates than Macy's, which is why I'm buying directly from here. Additionally, they always give so many free minis, which is a great way to try additional products.
  • Jun 23, 2016
    This is the best product ever. I just love it!
  • Jun 23, 2016
    We love the products, and my daughter is using their acne line. I am a long time user of Aromatics.
  • Jun 23, 2016
    I used the online chat and loved it, the consultant recommended me products that I am exited to try. I just wish they would show the complementary products to the one product selected sooner, or a kits if available so I would not have to be looking for them all.
  • Jun 11, 2016
    I THINK IT IS UNFAIR TO OFFER 15% DISCOUNT ON YOUR FIRST ORDER AND AN "INSTANT PRETTY KIT" AND THEN NOT ALLOW EITHER OFFER BECAUSE OF THE GILT COUPON. I CAN UNDERSTAND ONLY ONE DISCOUNT, HOWEVER THE INSTANT PRETTY KIT SHOULD HAVE BEEN INCLUDED WITH MY ORDER - DISAPPOINTING
    Jun 23, 2016
    Took too long to recurve order
  • Jun 7, 2016
    Clinique has the best foundation, it covers and blends in nicely.
    Jun 23, 2016
    I have been very pleased with the foundation it covers beautifully. Would like to see if delivery could be faster.
  • Jun 7, 2016
    Jun 23, 2016
    I wish they made a 3 Step product for normal skin.
  • Jun 6, 2016
    When I was placing the order, some image was not shown up. It took a while for refresh the website or else. I don't think it is the problem with Internet. Better the construction of website will please me more.