Clinique Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Clinique Reviews

10/18/2017
Clinique Ratings and User Reviews. Clinique is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 5555 reviews.
Clinique's line of skin care and makeup products was first introduced in 1968. Its famous 3-Step System of cleansing, exfoliating and moisturizing is the basis of Clinique skin care. All Clinique products are allergy tested, 100 percent fragrance free, and created under the guidance of leading dermatologists. Selections include powders and foundations, eye, cheek, lip... Show More Clinique's line of skin care and makeup products was first introduced in 1968. Its famous 3-Step System of cleansing, exfoliating and moisturizing is the basis of Clinique skin care. All Clinique products are allergy tested, 100 percent fragrance free, and created under the guidance of leading dermatologists. Selections include powders and foundations, eye, cheek, lip and nail color, a full range of skin care, and fragrance products for women and men and more. The site also features a store locator, beauty tips and the Looks Maker to customize a look around your favorite eye and lip colors.
Circle of Excellence - Clinique

2014 Winner

Clinique Rating

More About Clinique

Recent Reviews for Clinique

• Oct 18, 2017
    Why would you continue to show offers in the final review order screen that have already been used and are not valid?? You should program to remove them if they've been used previously--VRY confusing. I had to waste time contacting customer service.
  • Oct 18, 2017
    never tried it so I cant comment yet
    Quality and good prices
  • Oct 18, 2017
    Always makes me happy when I Get My Clinique On!!
  • Oct 18, 2017
    been using Clinique products for 40 years--since I was old enough to afford to buy them myself. Never been disappointed.
    It's always dependable.
  • Oct 18, 2017
    I always enjoying shopping wit clique because I know I can trust the product.
  • Oct 18, 2017
    I have been using Clinique products for over 10 years and wouldn't switch. No irritation or allergies, especially with my sensitive eyes. And for someone who is 70, my skin looks pretty good.
  • Oct 18, 2017
    So happy to start having my favorite deodorant shipped to my home now. No need to go to the mall.
  • Oct 04, 2017
    Love Clinique products and I love the ease of on-line ordering. Will be a customer forever!
    Oct 18, 2017
    website is slow
  • Oct 18, 2017
    Love the products, have used dramatically diff lotion since my teens and no one ever believes I'm 40, I know its not catagorized as an anti aging but it truely does in my case. I'm told I'm 10-15 years younger looking thanks to your superior products!
  • Oct 18, 2017
    I was extremely frustrated when trying to enter a different shipping address from the credit card billing address. I could find no way to do this and I needed to borrow my sister's credit card details in order to be able to complete my order and have it shipped to my sister's address, where I am currently on vacation. Your system should provide the possibility of accepting a foreign credit card with a shipment to a location in the US. Both addresses reverted to the same one each time I tried changing one or the other. Very frustrating and an unpleasant experience.
  • Oct 18, 2017
    I have occasionally gotten old (dried up products) in a bonus package which is disappointing. Because I tend to order online, it's not worth it to me to bother repackaging the item and mailing it back.
    great product
  • Oct 18, 2017
    I like products. They work for me
  • Oct 07, 2017
    I have always used Clinique in some form most of my life, it all started for me with Black Honey lip gloss in a little pot I wish they would bring it back.
    Oct 18, 2017
    Great products I've used Clinique for many years
  • Oct 18, 2017
    Love that all you products are unscented. I don't see any improvement but love the way my skin feels.
  • Oct 18, 2017
    those questions are none of your business. Too hard to check out.
  • Oct 18, 2017
    Love that I can buy online and avoid the mall