Clinique Reviews

08/02/2015
Clinique Ratings and User Reviews. Clinique is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 9554 reviews.
Clinique's line of skin care and makeup products was first introduced in 1968. Its famous 3-Step System of cleansing, exfoliating and moisturizing is the basis of Clinique skin care. All Clinique products are allergy tested, 100 percent fragrance free, and created under the guidance of leading dermatologists. Selections include powders and foundations, eye, cheek, lip... Show More Clinique's line of skin care and makeup products was first introduced in 1968. Its famous 3-Step System of cleansing, exfoliating and moisturizing is the basis of Clinique skin care. All Clinique products are allergy tested, 100 percent fragrance free, and created under the guidance of leading dermatologists. Selections include powders and foundations, eye, cheek, lip and nail color, a full range of skin care, and fragrance products for women and men and more. The site also features a store locator, beauty tips and the Looks Maker to customize a look around your favorite eye and lip colors.
Circle of Excellence - Clinique

2014 Winner

Clinique Rating

More About Clinique

Recent Reviews for Clinique

• Aug 1, 2015
    For some reason I got dumped off the cite before I finished registering and ordering. So I had to be careful that I didn't duplicate the order.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    I have used Cliniue for years and I plan to continue to. Good product and good service!
  • Aug 1, 2015
    i have been using the eye touch base from many years and love it. I use other products as well. i love the complimentary minis and have been introduced to new products because of it. I wish the free shipping was at a lower dollar amount.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Great products, old and new...the website is easy to use, the products are well explained and imaged...shipping is always quick...
  • Aug 1, 2015
    I love Clinique however, I am concerned my free gift will not be added into my current order as it was not displayed on the list of items to be delivered. My purchase total was over the $35.00 limit.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    I have been using Clinique products for >20 years and always pleased with the quality of the products although I would stop using if I had to purchase in a store as it is too time consuming. Also, support product since you don't do any testing on animals. One complaint is that the only time I tried to ask a question via the internet, no one responded which was disappointing since the web site appears to be well organized.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    I absolutely love clinique!!!!
  • Aug 1, 2015
    I am not going to lie to you to get $100.00 prize. However, there are some of of the things that I have bought from you that I truly love. But, there are other products that I get from other Dealers, or Companies that I love also, and they are different from your products, however, they blend in together which I truly love that aspect from you plus the other Companies. Thank you for your great products that I buy from you. I don't know what Bizrate's is> I do love your products. Margot
  • Aug 1, 2015
    I have used Clinique for almost 40years it is the only product that my skin can handle. I!m very satisfied with your product . Would not change for anything
  • Aug 1, 2015
    I especially like being able to pick a lip color and seeing how it looked on someone with my skin tone. That was EXTREMELY HELPFUL while shopping on line.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    I would like to see more options for samples when I order on line but other than that no complaints.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Shopping online is faster and cheaper. Standard shipping costs too much time.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Have used Clinique products exclusively for many years. Very satisfied and won't use any other cosmetics. Website very user friendly.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Great products, great support from online consultants. Great return policy.
    Always awesome.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    I found the right products for my skin. Clinique changing my life , really am happy.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    I love Clinique. I have used it for 30 years and It has helped me to look younger and healthier.
    Aug 1, 2015
    I used to always buy Clinique at a store. However, once I bought online now I will always buy online. It is fast and easy. It always is delivered faster than they say. I always get a small freebie, which I use for traveling. It is a great way to purchase.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    Love Clinique, always have.
    Love clinique
  • Jul 21, 2015
    I love all of what they sell especially their perfumes.
    Aug 1, 2015
    I like all of the products that they sell.
  • Jul 17, 2015
    Aug 1, 2015
    product is nice. this is my first time buying from Clinque site and it was good. had an experience buying from another online source (i believe the store Younkers) and it was not so good. usually, i catch the store Clinique bonus deal however was not available at the time of order. i miss the x-tra gift however what was offered in the online buy was ok however not as nice.
  • Jul 17, 2015