Clinique Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Clinique Reviews

03/28/2017
Clinique Ratings and User Reviews. Clinique is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 8074 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Clinique

2014 Winner

Clinique Rating

More About Clinique

Recent Reviews for Clinique

• Mar 28, 2017
    I love the great options I have when looking at products online. I also love that there is free gifts as that helps me learn about more products I now purchase.
  • Mar 28, 2017
    Great website. Very user friendly.
    Mar 28, 2017
    Because of the amount of my purchase I was eligible for two free gifts. I ordered 2 of the same gift and they showed up on my order. However only one was included.
  • Mar 28, 2017
    Have been a longtime user and am grateful every time for the way it loves my skin.
  • Mar 20, 2017
    I wish there was some way to determine amount of product remaining in serum and Repairwear Laser Focus containers. I never know that I am out until I am OUT!
  • Mar 21, 2017
    Been using since 1985
    Mar 28, 2017
    I have been using for 32 Years now, love the product line.The website is easy to navigate and prices are the same as in store.I will sometimes go in a department store (Macy's) for the GWP, but usually the colors are way too fair for me, so I will give it to my daughter or co-workers.I really like the "CHAT" option, especially for choosing a color.
    Mar 28, 2017
    Loyal customer satisfied with all aspects.
  • Mar 21, 2017
    I am satisfied with the quality of the products and online shopping. I like wide variety of mascaras and i own a lot of them. I prefer to have wider variety of foundation types.
    My only makeup!
  • Mar 19, 2017
    First time trying the product. Hoping to see if it will give the results that I am looking for.
  • Mar 17, 2017
    great
    Mar 28, 2017
    I like it just the sample is too small
  • Mar 19, 2017
    I love Clinique product because they are fragrance free and they are easy to use.
  • Mar 14, 2017
    I have used Clinique products for close to twenty years and absolutely love the skin care line. Now both my daughters (ages 17 & 22) use Clinique. In the past I have purchased my products at Macy's but now that my daughters live out of town I've decided to order on line and have the order shipped directly to them. Works great!
    Mar 28, 2017
    This was a birthday present for my daughter. I knew her favorites and added some new. She loved everything. She is also in love with the box her gift came in and plans to keep it. Imagine that.
  • Mar 17, 2017
    I will never purchase from Clinique again after this. After finding out through Nordstrom that the gel eyeliner has been discontinued, I came online to purchase enough to last me the rest of the year. My first order was canclled. My second order was going to be cancelled, so I contacted customer support. I was connected to a rude man who I could barely understand. I had to ask him multiple times to repeat himself and he began to get irritated with me and basically refuse to help me. I got fed up and decided to submit the order a third time online. I will be telling everyone I know of your terrible customer service and suggest to use another brand of products.
  • Mar 28, 2017
    I started using Clinique about 10 years ago and I absolutely love it. I always recommend it, in fact all of my Christmas presents last year were Clinique products and my sisters were very happy :)
  • Feb 26, 2017
    Love the products and love the site. Wish shipping was a bit faster to my military address.
  • Mar 28, 2017
    Love the products and the people are always great to work with
    Quality products
  • Mar 14, 2017
    I only use Clinique products for my skin care needs. My favorite item is the moisture surge gel. It is so light and awesome under makeup. I can't wait to put it on my face after my shower. I have purchased it many times as gifts for my friends as well. All of the products have worked very well for me over the years. With the twice a year gift with purchase from Macy's I have been able to sample many products. Two of which I just reordered today.
    Mar 28, 2017
    I only use Clinique skin care and makeup and it has served me well over many years. One of the products I purchased this time was the Moisture Surge gel. It is my favorite product. Applying this to your face after a shower or after being in the sun or wind makes your skin so soft and relieves that dry feeling instantly. I us liquid foundation and it goes on so smoothly after applying the gel. All of their products are perfect for me. I wouldn't consider using anything else.