Clinique Reviews

11/25/2014
Clinique Ratings and User Reviews. Clinique is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 7755 reviews.
Clinique's line of skin care and makeup products was first introduced in 1968. Its famous 3-Step System of cleansing, exfoliating and moisturizing is the basis of Clinique skin care. All Clinique products are allergy tested, 100 percent fragrance free, and created under the guidance of leading dermatologists. Selections include powders and foundations, eye, cheek, lip... Show More Clinique's line of skin care and makeup products was first introduced in 1968. Its famous 3-Step System of cleansing, exfoliating and moisturizing is the basis of Clinique skin care. All Clinique products are allergy tested, 100 percent fragrance free, and created under the guidance of leading dermatologists. Selections include powders and foundations, eye, cheek, lip and nail color, a full range of skin care, and fragrance products for women and men and more. The site also features a store locator, beauty tips and the Looks Maker to customize a look around your favorite eye and lip colors.
Circle of Excellence - Clinique

2014 Winner

Clinique Rating

More About Clinique

Recent Reviews for Clinique

• Nov 25, 2014
    My friend recommended Clinique to me because she is a long time user of this product. She went with me the first time to get some foundation, and after trying the liquid, I opted for the foundation "cake". I am totally pleased with it and I love all the little free minis with my purchase. The eye cream is just wonderful---good for around the lips to puff up/out the deep wrinkles.
  • Nov 25, 2014
    I love their facial cleanser and scrubs. I have tried many other brands and always come back to Clinique.
  • Nov 25, 2014
    I received the mascara as a bonus/trial size, and found I really like it!
  • Nov 25, 2014
    I love Clinique products. They never hurt....
  • Nov 25, 2014
    Makes my mother look years younger. You would never guess her age ! She loves the products !
  • Nov 25, 2014
    I loved the chat feature. The help in finding the right shade was greatly appreciated!
  • Nov 25, 2014
    I appreciate the anti-redness make-up!
  • Nov 25, 2014
    If I want to buy a new product, I do not know what color is good for me. Because you use different words to describe the color. Ex, 04 Creamwhip for stay-matte make up to CC cream French peach.
  • Nov 25, 2014
    I prefer to use clinique products for all my facial care but think they are pricey and the selection in stores is generally limited for the men's products.
  • Nov 25, 2014
    I have been using Clinique for years and it is my favorite skin care line! The lipstick lasts forever too :)
  • Nov 25, 2014
    Love all the FREE items with purchase!
    good price good product
    it is good
  • Nov 25, 2014
    Great stuff--won't use anything else.
  • Nov 19, 2014
    This is my first time to buy Clinique products, I will share my using comments once I use them. It will be great If there are some coupons.
  • Nov 19, 2014
    the stores NEVER have any samples and they run out of thier prize bags..
  • Nov 17, 2014
    Always like Clinique and this site makes for easy purchase.
    Nov 25, 2014
    Easy to use web site. I always love Clinique!