Clinique Reviews

02/11/2016
Clinique Ratings and User Reviews. Clinique is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 12108 reviews.
Clinique's line of skin care and makeup products was first introduced in 1968. Its famous 3-Step System of cleansing, exfoliating and moisturizing is the basis of Clinique skin care. All Clinique products are allergy tested, 100 percent fragrance free, and created under the guidance of leading dermatologists. Selections include powders and foundations, eye, cheek, lip... Show More Clinique's line of skin care and makeup products was first introduced in 1968. Its famous 3-Step System of cleansing, exfoliating and moisturizing is the basis of Clinique skin care. All Clinique products are allergy tested, 100 percent fragrance free, and created under the guidance of leading dermatologists. Selections include powders and foundations, eye, cheek, lip and nail color, a full range of skin care, and fragrance products for women and men and more. The site also features a store locator, beauty tips and the Looks Maker to customize a look around your favorite eye and lip colors.
Circle of Excellence - Clinique

2014 Winner

Clinique Rating

More About Clinique

Recent Reviews for Clinique

• Feb 10, 2016
    I have been with these products since I was a young lady and will never switch!
  • Feb 10, 2016
    I am disappointed that I could not use more than 1 offer code while shopping online. I really enjoy the mini samples of popular items, which is why I wanted to use "FAVES" but also just signed up for emails and would have liked to use my 15% off coupon. I like the samples because they show me products that I end up wanting to buy, but was disappointed to have to give up my 15% off. Also, there other sites that offer free shipping without a minimum cost. It would be nice to see that for Clinique. I am tempted to buy Clinique products elsewhere just to save on shipping if I am not spending $50.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    I used to use Clinique back in the day and have been using other products for awhile. However, a couple of my friends have the most amazing lipstick and when I asked where they purchased it from, they said it was the Clinique Chubby Stick in Richer Raisin and that it looks awesome on everybody. I cannot wait for mine to show up in the mail as I have been wanting a new lipstick and your products are always very high quality!
  • Feb 10, 2016
    I like the redness solutions but I think it's pricey.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    I love clinique products! It would be nice to use more than one discount code online!
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Ever since I started to use Clinique for 5 years, I never switched to another skin care products. They are the best for my skin. Being 31 years old, I'd say I am proud to say I don't even look my age. One thing I like with Clinique is that they vary their product according to their customer's needs and issues. Who wouldn't like a product to be like that?
  • Feb 10, 2016
    clinque makes great and effective products. I am a big fan.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Great experience- better prices than other vendors!
  • Feb 10, 2016
    I love Clinique products, but I have difficulty finding brown mascara shades that I can use. Also, as my skin is aging, I would like more information about the comparative benefits of different products.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    My niece is employed with Clinique and I want to try it
  • Feb 10, 2016
    pls make more produce on men
  • Feb 10, 2016
    I love these products. My acne cleared up a lot when I started using them. I just wish they were a little less expensive.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    good an looking forward my delivery
  • Feb 10, 2016
    I appreciate that when I had a problem with an order, not only was I taken care of in short order, but the broken item was replaced. I appreciate your customer service. Also when an order was unable to be filled, I still received my bonus perks. Thank You. Made my day, and then I just came back and ordered more.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    No issues except you took non aerosol hairspray out of stores and now out of stock on line.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    I love Clinique products! I have never been dissatisfied with any product I've tried. Clinique products are worth every penny.
  • Feb 1, 2016
    Feb 10, 2016
    I evidentially didn't read closely or information was not clear...thought the set of four colors as gift with purchase were full sized products. Discovering samples in the shipment was disappointing.
  • Jan 23, 2016
    I have bought this same product for the last 7-10 years and have NEVER thought to order it online. I now live in Las Vegas and there aren't any Clinque stores within 15 minutes of me, so it's always a hassel to find a location and go there. I decided to check online and was pleasantly surprised that I could not only buy the product, but get free shipping and save 15% on my first order. I will definitely be doing this again.
  • Jan 17, 2016