Clubs of America - Gift of the Month Clubs Reviews

09/29/2016
Clubs of America - Gift of the Month Clubs Ratings and User Reviews. Clubs of America - Gift of the Month Clubs is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 46 reviews. Last rated on 09/28/2016.

Clubs of America - Gift of the Month Clubs Rating

More About Clubs of America - Gift of the Month Clubs

Recent Reviews for Clubs of America - Gift of the Month Clubs

• Sep 28, 2016
    I received a gift to your Pizza Club and I must say, I was pleasantly surprised. Each of the 3 of them were fresh, tasty and completely unique. What a slice of heaven!!
  • Sep 26, 2016
    Such a fun way to give a gift!
  • Sep 22, 2016
    When I was really frustrated with getting my packages delivered, all I did was call your company and they tracked it down for me and now there are no more hassles!!
  • Sep 20, 2016
    We absolutely love this whole idea of sending more than one product from the same company
  • Sep 19, 2016
    This will be my third time purchasing from Clubs of America. There are many options for thinking of you gifts and birthday gifts.
  • Sep 16, 2016
    Your customer service ladies are absolutely amazing! I was tired of fighting with UPS about when I would be home to sign for my packages and I called your company and was advised of a better plan for delivers. No more headache!
  • Sep 13, 2016
    I really like that shipping is included in your pricing.
  • Sep 13, 2016
    Your variety of beer selections each month have been terrific. I especially like the fact that I get 4 different types each month.
  • Sep 11, 2016
    Sep 22, 2016
    The way in which this deal showed up on Groupon lead me to believe that we would be receiving BOTTLES of beer, not cans. I am little disappointed as the cans are kind of tacky since I gave this as a gift!
  • Sep 8, 2016
    It's really nice to receive a monthly gift of fresh fruit. Each package has arrived when the fruit is ripe enough to eat immediately. We have never been disappointed.
  • Aug 30, 2016
    I have received really spectacular wine selections.
  • Aug 30, 2016
    My husband really enjoyed the beer selection
  • Aug 28, 2016
    Quick and easy. Great way to show your friends you care.
  • Aug 27, 2016
    So far, my Sister has been very pleased with the fruit she has received. This is a birthday present for her to get every six months. My family has ordered other products and all have been very satisfactory.
  • Aug 27, 2016
    Your company has outstanding customer service help!
  • Aug 23, 2016
    We really enjoy the coffee we receive fro you, it's really fresh!
  • Aug 4, 2016
    The checkout process needs to e updated to permit Android phones and Kindles t work. I had to go to a PC in order to place my order. Otherwise the purchase experience was ine.
    Aug 26, 2016
  • Jul 28, 2016
    Customer service experience was awesome!
  • Jun 19, 2016
    Very easy transaction.
    Aug 22, 2016
  • Jun 2, 2016
    Quick and easy transaction. I'm excited for the recipient
    Aug 23, 2016