Coffee Wholesale USA Reviews

01/29/2015
Coffee Wholesale USA Ratings and User Reviews. Coffee Wholesale USA is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 63 reviews. Last rated on 01/29/2015.

Coffee Wholesale USA Rating

More About Coffee Wholesale USA

Recent Reviews for Coffee Wholesale USA

• Jan 29, 2015
    My shopping experience with Coffee Wholesale was excellent. My local grocer quit carrying my coffee favorite. I searched the internet looking for a vendor and found CW USA. They sent my order quickly and I am continuing to use them. Prices are excellent as well as service.
  • Jan 29, 2015
    I found the coffee that I had been looking for for quite sometime. Thank you!
  • Jan 26, 2015
    First time on site...had everything I was looking for...site easy to surf and that is really important to me...checkout seamless, also really important. I am thrilled to find this site and will use it probably exclusively from now on.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    Lot's of variety. Nice selection of coffee and teas.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Wonderful and easy site.
  • Jan 21, 2015
    I have always been extremely happy with Coffee Wholesale USA!!
    Jan 29, 2015
  • Jan 13, 2015
    It is the only place around to order my coffee that I like.
  • Jan 13, 2015
    I think you have good products, I do wish you'd point out the differences in a 1.5 oz pillow pack and a 2.0 or 2.5 oz pillow packs. Each say they make 10-12 cups? Confusing. Also anyone spending over a $100 should get free shipping.
  • Jan 12, 2015
    I have been ordering from Coffee Wholesale for quite some time. Orders are always correct and delivery is acceptable. I suggest them to friends all the time.
    Jan 29, 2015
    Always receive correct items. Quick receipt of order. Great tasting products.
  • Jan 12, 2015
    They are always prompt and have what I want in stock. They have better pricing on the items I buy than local sources. I'm always satisfied with my purchases.
  • Jan 11, 2015
    FOR THE AMOUNT OF MONEY I SPENT, SHIPPING SHOULD HAVE BEEN FREE! IF IT HAD BEEN ANYTHING BUT JAMAICA BLUE MOUNTAIN COFFEE, I WOULD`VE NEVER SPENT THAT KIND OF MONEY! IT`S THE ONLY J.B.M. I COULD FIND FOR MY KEURIG! THEY ARE JUST TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THAT AND ME!!!!! I`LL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN!!!
  • Jan 10, 2015
    i like it but its takes my orders 5 days to get here but thats ok with me
    Jan 18, 2015
    yes its easy to find what i need online at your company
  • Jan 7, 2015
    website was easy to use and find what I needed
  • Jan 6, 2015
    Easy shopping experience. Hope the coffee is good
  • Jan 6, 2015
    Waiting results of shipment and eta
    Jan 21, 2015
    Part did not work
  • Jan 5, 2015
    You should have some shipping discounts
  • Jan 1, 2015
    I was very pleased with selection and pricing on Coffee Wholesale. I had researched the item before purchase and found this was the lowest price. Checkout was secure and simple!
    Jan 12, 2015
    I purchased a Bunn coffee maker and ordering was easy and clear. I received package on time and they were great about tracking and status. I would absolutely recommend!
  • Dec 31, 2014
    I will reserve commenting on overall satisfaction until I receive and use the product. I want to be sure this tastes like the original Paradise tea that was made by Sara Lee. If it does, I will be ecstatic.
  • Dec 31, 2014
    The site advertised free shipping on orders over $25 but I was charged for shipping. Not acceptable.
    Jan 10, 2015
    The web site I was directed from said free shipping and no tax but I had to pay both. Not sure I'll buy again.
  • Dec 30, 2014
    Jan 10, 2015
    would like to have received the larger bags if available Vance