Coffee Wholesale USA Reviews

12/19/2014
Coffee Wholesale USA Ratings and User Reviews. Coffee Wholesale USA is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 63 reviews. Last rated on 12/18/2014.

Coffee Wholesale USA Rating

More About Coffee Wholesale USA

Recent Reviews for Coffee Wholesale USA

• Dec 18, 2014
    I feel that if you spend a specified amount of money there should be free shipping as is so with some of your competitors.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    please send NO magazines...
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Love the cappuccino! I order for gifts every year!
  • Dec 9, 2014
    The website is nice and easy to use except for one thing. I would like to reorder an item(s) directly from a previous order.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    First time I have bought anything from this company, look VERY good so far.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Great online shopping location. Will have to wait to see what the product is like when I get it
    Dec 15, 2014
    FAST, WHAT I WANTED, GREAT PRICE
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Would really be nice to see free shipping for orders over 35.00
  • Dec 5, 2014
    I know I am a returning customer but could not remember by password and your site does not give me any hints. I love Paradise tea and will return.
    Dec 18, 2014
  • Dec 4, 2014
    I purchase tea bags for my husband, who loves the Earl Grey Black Tea.
    Dec 14, 2014
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Overall it was a plesent experience,however I did not find all the items I was looking for.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    easy purchase, good value
  • Dec 2, 2014
    What a great and fast way to shop for my office needs.
    Dec 10, 2014
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Coffee Wholesale USA is my go-to coffee place. I tell anyone who is interested in talking coffee about CW-USA.
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Best coffee in the world and great prices.
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Overall good shopping.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Amazing coffee, just want to share with all my friends.
    Dec 8, 2014
    I love that you carry the type of coffee that I was looking for in the whole bean variety.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    While it is easy to find things, they need to work on site navigation. When adding items to your shopping cart, you should stay on the page. To add multiple items I needed to find them again instead of just an esy click to add to the cart. Also, when logged in the shopping cart should be saved so you can come back and finish an order without starting over.
    Dec 4, 2014
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Dec 6, 2014
    I bought a new lighted warmer switch to replace the existing switch with a burnt out lamp. After two uses, the lamp in the replacement switch failed. Now I'm back where I started. I like the lighted switch for convenience as the Bunn coffeemaker I have doesn't have auto-shutoff for the warmer. Just like throwing $12.95 down the drain. IMHO, this is a poor quality electrical part. What a disappointment. On the flip side, my order was quickly processed and the installation instructions were very good.
  • Nov 14, 2014
    The first order, I ordered the wrong thing. I called them, and they told me what to do to return it. Today I ordered what I should have ordered before. Am looking forward to getting my order so I can try the coffee.
    Nov 29, 2014
    I love my coffee. I ordered 4 different kinds, and was very satisfied with every one of them. Makes it difficult to decide which one to re-order. Very satisfied with delivery time, and am waiting for my next order so I don't run out.
  • Nov 7, 2014
    The portion of your website where customer's info is entered needs work - set up like it was created in 1990s. Not user friendly or intuitive.
    Nov 29, 2014