Coffee Wholesale USA Reviews

Coffee Wholesale USA Ratings and User Reviews. Coffee Wholesale USA is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 31 reviews. Last rated on 11/29/2015.

Coffee Wholesale USA Rating

More About Coffee Wholesale USA

Recent Reviews for Coffee Wholesale USA

• Nov 29, 2015
    advertised free shipping with purchases of $100 or more yet at time of check out it cost me $10.88 for shipping. Why?
  • Nov 28, 2015
    I have used Bunn Coffee products at home and at work when I was still working and was always more than satisfied with the quality and performance of the product.
  • Nov 26, 2015
    Coffee Wholesale USA has been my coffee vender since the time that Gimme! Coffee stopped carrying Ethiopian Harrar beans. They pack a fresh roasted order well and in a timely manner. I have been very satisfied with their service for a number of years now,
  • Nov 19, 2015
    Nov 27, 2015
    This was my 3rd order. I've had no problems so far, so I'll continue to shop with them. They are better than Amazon!
  • Nov 14, 2015
    good products, service. very happy with them
  • Nov 14, 2015
    Nov 21, 2015
    I Love my purchase.
  • Nov 12, 2015
    I have used this company in the past probably 4 or 5 times and have always been satisfied.
    Nov 19, 2015
    Excellent service as always.
  • Nov 8, 2015
    First shopping experience. Website difficult to use for searching. Check out was difficult as well.
  • Nov 8, 2015
    My coffee selection was free shipment, but i was charged for shipping. Was this because i ordered coffee filters also? I ordered this coffee in the past with free shipment. I donate and make this coffee for my church and they love it. I look for free shipment or sales. Thank You.
  • Nov 7, 2015
    Dealt with before, No problems. Good company
  • Nov 2, 2015
    We are ordering coffee as a part of our holiday package for our customers and this made it very easy and economical to accomplish this!
    Nov 18, 2015
    We made a rather large purchase and a partial shipment arrived within days, which was terrific. The remainder of the order was not in stock and there was no communication that these were backordered and had a 3-4 week lead time. I had to contact customer service to find out what had happened to the remaining items and had to work thru an alternate product shipping. The product it self was fine with the exception of the 7 cases of Hazelnut pillow packs, the individual packaging was less than stellar. Normally disposable packaging is not a big deal, but this particular purchase was made as a part of our company holiday gift giving so the packaging was very important to us.
  • Oct 27, 2015
    the product page stated free shipping on my item however when I checked out there was a 7.10 shipping charge
    Nov 5, 2015
  • Oct 25, 2015
    I use to buy their Cappuccino (English Toffee) all the time up until a year ago when my family bought me a coffee machine that makes only 1 cup at a time of regular drip coffee. I Sort of forgot how good their cappuccino was til I received their coupon for an additional 12% off. So I came back to .
  • Oct 25, 2015
    I didn't receive a coupon in my email.
    Nov 10, 2015
  • Oct 24, 2015
    I like their service, price, and product selection. We had a problem with damaged merchandize on our last shipment, and they promptly replaced the damaged items. Good service is hard to come by, so we will definitely be back.
  • Oct 23, 2015
    very easy ordering process and the prices are much better than many of the other online shopping sites
  • Oct 11, 2015
    Checkout using PayPal is very confusing: once finished with PayPal, I was brought back to the order page with no indication that I needed to place the order. I thought that was what I just did! When logging out, I received an email asking me to come back to finish my order! Once I did, I had to go through the process of selecting the coffee I wanted again. Needless to say, I did not order all the coffee pods I had in my cart originally, since I could not remember. So, you lost a bit of a sale here. I double-checked with PayPal prior to coming back here to see if my previous order had gone through, and of course, it did not. I'm thinking some revamping of your order page is in order for us new folks.
    Oct 29, 2015
    Site is easy to navigate.Finding the coffee flavors I wanted was quite easy, also. Large selection.
  • Oct 10, 2015
    A great place to shop and some of the best coffee anywhere.
    Oct 27, 2015
  • Sep 29, 2015
    like the product high shipping!
    Oct 9, 2015
  • Sep 19, 2015
    I'm glad there is a site to order the specific coffee brand I want & periodically you offer a discount coupon code
    Oct 14, 2015
    I love your Douwe Egberts Kono Coffee pillow packs, but I also wish you could offer it in 1 lbs or 5 lbs cans as well.