Coffee Wholesale USA Reviews

02/12/2016
Coffee Wholesale USA Ratings and User Reviews. Coffee Wholesale USA is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 38 reviews.

Coffee Wholesale USA Rating

More About Coffee Wholesale USA

Recent Reviews for Coffee Wholesale USA

• Dec 13, 2015
    I liked finding a site with both coffee and tea to purchase. Pretty good descriptions but not on all. Good site. I will be back. Would like for the shipping charge amount to be listed so you can choose what you can afford.
  • Dec 11, 2015
    I appreciate your service and glad I found your store.
  • Dec 8, 2015
    The products that qualified for free shipping was very limited. Usually a merchant offers it with a minimum dollar amount of the order.
  • Dec 8, 2015
    Their products are great. The website is not user friendly. Its center is blank and what you need is on the perimeter and very hard to read. It is like a maze or puzzle. Related actions are not adjacent. Best wishes, Jim
  • Dec 6, 2015
    Ordering procedure is not the best I have used. Confusing getting in. Previous password would not work and I kept getting a message telling me there was an account already with that address.
  • Dec 6, 2015
    prompt and concerned - they call wen they have a question instead of just sending an incorrect item
  • Dec 5, 2015
    Great products at great prices and it always gets to me in just a few days. I've been ordering from them for years!
    Dec 12, 2015
    This is a recurring order for me. They're always on time (actually early compared to other vendors). Awesome company.
  • Nov 29, 2015
    advertised free shipping with purchases of $100 or more yet at time of check out it cost me $10.88 for shipping. Why?
    Dec 10, 2015
  • Nov 29, 2015
    Dec 11, 2015
    The first order was left outside on the sidewalk. Lucky no one stole it. The 2nd order I left the security gate unlocked.
  • Nov 28, 2015
    I have used Bunn Coffee products at home and at work when I was still working and was always more than satisfied with the quality and performance of the product.
  • Nov 26, 2015
    Coffee Wholesale USA has been my coffee vender since the time that Gimme! Coffee stopped carrying Ethiopian Harrar beans. They pack a fresh roasted order well and in a timely manner. I have been very satisfied with their service for a number of years now,
    Dec 12, 2015
  • Nov 22, 2015
    Dec 6, 2015
    Hard time finding San Francisco Bay coffee
  • Nov 21, 2015
    Dec 2, 2015
    Though I could find similar items elsewhere, Coffee Wholesale had the exact brand, flavor, and quantity I was looking for. I can't wait to see my friend unwrap his gift. (:
  • Nov 19, 2015
    Nov 27, 2015
    This was my 3rd order. I've had no problems so far, so I'll continue to shop with them. They are better than Amazon!
  • Nov 17, 2015
    Dec 3, 2015
    I love the coffee.
  • Nov 14, 2015
    Nov 21, 2015
    I Love my purchase.
  • Nov 12, 2015
    I have used this company in the past probably 4 or 5 times and have always been satisfied.
    Nov 19, 2015
    Excellent service as always.
  • Nov 2, 2015
    We are ordering coffee as a part of our holiday package for our customers and this made it very easy and economical to accomplish this!
    Nov 18, 2015
    We made a rather large purchase and a partial shipment arrived within days, which was terrific. The remainder of the order was not in stock and there was no communication that these were backordered and had a 3-4 week lead time. I had to contact customer service to find out what had happened to the remaining items and had to work thru an alternate product shipping. The product it self was fine with the exception of the 7 cases of Hazelnut pillow packs, the individual packaging was less than stellar. Normally disposable packaging is not a big deal, but this particular purchase was made as a part of our company holiday gift giving so the packaging was very important to us.