Collector Store Reviews

11/25/2014
Collector Store Ratings and User Reviews. Collector Store is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 85 reviews.

Collector Store Rating

More About Collector Store

Recent Reviews for Collector Store

• Nov 11, 2014
    Like Collector Store..been using this site to order Christmas ornament for a few years now.
  • Nov 10, 2014
    Had the lowest prices I could find among the stores I looked at
  • Nov 9, 2014
    I cannot say anything yet, I just placed my order. I can give more info after I get the order
  • Nov 8, 2014
    Great website, easy to navagate and it didnt try to shove products down my throat!
  • Nov 8, 2014
    I've enjoyed buying from the collector store
  • Nov 7, 2014
    Very interesting selection of items. I will most likely be back soon.
  • Nov 7, 2014
    Is a nice place to get deals on magic the gathering
  • Nov 7, 2014
    Thanks, I love the free shipping will come back again!
  • Nov 6, 2014
    I found this websites prices to be very fair. It made it easy to buy from here.
  • Nov 6, 2014
    Great price for these mtg booster boxes . I will buy from here again..
  • Nov 4, 2014
    Great experiance and competative prices
  • Nov 4, 2014
    Amazing prices compared to competitors sites. Website is easy to understand and find exactly what it is you are looking for. They have a great selection of trading card games and collectibles. I'm very grateful for the FREESHIP promotion. If you plan on spending more than $100 this will come in handy. Cant wait to get my cards. Happy collecting!!!!!
  • Nov 3, 2014
    Wish I had a chance to go back and increase the order before clicking confirmation - but not to the extent of starting all over. But the site was easy to use - thank you.
  • Nov 2, 2014
    I have 5 kids from 30 to 12.. If you recommend a better football collection please get back to me, its been over twenty years since I was collecting, over 10,000. cards, most rare now.
  • Oct 31, 2014
    Wish that Cherished Teddies continued their Birthday Cherished Teddies to age 16 or 18.
  • Oct 31, 2014
    only place that I can get cherished teddies for my collection
    Nov 10, 2014
  • Oct 31, 2014
    Very fast and efficient. Emails are to the point and sent out long enough between them as to not just be spam.
  • Oct 30, 2014
    Always the best pricing! I have called in to order several times and the staff is always courteous and helpful. This is my first time trying the online ordering, which was easy. Thanks!
    Nov 11, 2014