College Flags and Banners Co. Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

College Flags and Banners Co. Reviews

02/23/2017
College Flags and Banners Co. Ratings and User Reviews. College Flags and Banners Co. is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 297 reviews. Last rated on 02/11/2017.
Circle of Excellence - College Flags and Banners Co.

2016 Winner

College Flags and Banners Co. Rating

More About College Flags and Banners Co.

Recent Reviews for College Flags and Banners Co.

• Feb 11, 2017
    An easy shopping online experience with good prices!
    Feb 22, 2017
  • Feb 22, 2017
    this site offers everything and more than i expected very pleased and happy to have shopped here.
  • Feb 22, 2017
    cannot wait till they arrive
    wanted a car flag asap
  • Feb 21, 2017
    I purchased a flag six months ago and saved the code they sent me and tried to use it again on this purchase but it would not allow it without the email, which was deleted by my email provider. I am not pleased that I could not use the written code to save money on this new flag. I hope you will consider that an issue when customers try to order flags months after prior purchases. I am not happy that I was not able to save the $5.00 offer provided from my past purchase.
  • Feb 11, 2017
    Getting to checkout was very difficult. The website was not responding. It was very frustrating.
    Feb 20, 2017
    Very, very pleased. The flag is of excellent quality. I am thrilled to have it!
  • Feb 20, 2017
    You do a great job.
  • Feb 13, 2017
    Feb 20, 2017
    Pennants were high quality and exceeded my expectations. They arrived quickly and we're a perfect decor piece for my event.
  • Feb 09, 2017
    I had spent a couple of hours before getting to this site but found exactly what I wanted immediately after doing so.
    Feb 18, 2017
    Hard to find what I was looking for but when found on your site, it proved to be perfect.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    First purchase, we will see how it goes.
  • Feb 17, 2017
    Pleased with overall experience.
  • Feb 17, 2017
    Glad to purchase on line
  • Feb 16, 2017
    It was a quick and easy process from beginning to end, and the price was better than any where else I found.
    Wonderful sitep
  • Feb 16, 2017
    Previous flags were good and generally lasted. At least one is flown at beach so it gets a beating but lasted about 3 years.
  • Feb 16, 2017
    Very nice website. Straight forward and easy to use. Can't wait to put up the banners in my classroom. Wish there was a discount for educators, as I would like to buy more.
  • Feb 16, 2017
    Very clean and easy to navigate.
  • Feb 15, 2017
    They have a lot of different college pennants that you cannot find elsewhere easily.
  • Jan 31, 2017
    Feb 15, 2017
    Product was very late with post office delivery. Why did UPS pass off the delivery to USPS.Quality of flag was excellent.
  • Feb 14, 2017
    was able to find what i was looking for and for a reasonable price since i am a big kansas jayhawk bb fan