College Flags and Banners Co. Reviews

08/31/2015
College Flags and Banners Co. Ratings and User Reviews. College Flags and Banners Co. is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 515 reviews. Last rated on 08/31/2015.
Circle of Excellence - College Flags and Banners Co.

2008 Winner

College Flags and Banners Co. Rating

More About College Flags and Banners Co.

Recent Reviews for College Flags and Banners Co.

• Aug 31, 2015
    Good selection, easy to order
  • Aug 31, 2015
    user friendly website and wide selection of products
  • Aug 31, 2015
    our school recently joined No Excuses University which is a program that encourages ALL students to go to college if they want to..No excuses! Part of this plan is for each teacher to represent a college of their choice and display their flag and colors. your company had 90% of the schools we were looking for. Thanks for making my job easier!
    Easy to shop
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I would have like to have used a coupon, but none were found.
    Perfect for the purpose
  • Aug 31, 2015
    im eagerley awating my flags
  • Aug 31, 2015
    i am looking to purchase ah huge amount of banners for my school so that we can display them in all our classrooms, front office and counseling office.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Great experience. They offer flags for far more colleges than other vendors I found when searching.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I have not been able to find the actual size of Bearcat flag I am looking for on line. Had no such trouble with the Ohio State flag recently purchased.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I was very happy to find your page and will shop here again. Go Ducks!
  • Aug 31, 2015
    This is a great website you have a wide variety of flags. I will recommend this site to my friends. Thank you
  • Aug 31, 2015
    great selection good pricing easy checkout
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I was looking for this to deocrate a poolside tailgate. I may purchase more if I am happy with it.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Aug 31, 2015
    Highly disappointed in the quality of the flags purchased. I purchased last year from a competitor, much better quality your competitor provides!
  • Aug 23, 2015
    Very pleased. The selection was amazing. I'll use this company again and recommend it to others.
    Aug 31, 2015
    I wasn't pleased that your first survey ended up having me order four magazines and give them my credit card for automatic renewal. I am however, very pleased with the product I purchased.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    First time experience was good through ordering. I have not received the product yet.
    Aug 31, 2015
    The background color was supposed to be maroon but was a lot more brown in color. Does not represent school colors well.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Aug 31, 2015
    The flag that I purchased is not constructed very well. The brass gourmets that are used to fly the flag are placed on the outside of the thickened edge and will probably pull out soon.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    I am a counselor at the elementary level. However, I want the students to become familiar with the college names, and let them know college is attainable. College Flags and Banners gave me the idea!!!
    Aug 31, 2015
    they are very nice, and the cost is better than other companies.
  • Aug 13, 2015
    Kept asking for my first name when the name was already entered. After multiple re-typings I went to the right column and checked the block, same address as billing and it stopped rejecting me. Car flags should be listed with all the flags of that college. I had to ask specifically for car flags
    Aug 31, 2015
    Small thing. Was looking for a Colgate car flag also, but none available.