College Flags and Banners Co. Reviews

09/19/2014
College Flags and Banners Co. Ratings and User Reviews. College Flags and Banners Co. is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 579 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - College Flags and Banners Co.

2008 Winner

College Flags and Banners Co. Rating

More About College Flags and Banners Co.

Recent Reviews for College Flags and Banners Co.

• Sep 17, 2014
    QUICK AND EFFICIENT
  • Sep 16, 2014
    god price for banner. stand base did not appear to be very functional
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Shipping cost is a bit excessive for 1 item and standard rate.
    LOTS OF CHOICES, BUT BETTER PRESENTATION IS NEEDED
  • Sep 16, 2014
    I wish you would change the way you handle out-of-stock items. I don't mind waiting for the item, but I would prefer to go ahead and pay for it, and have you ship it as soon as it comes to you.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    We are a middle school and are trying to increase students' awareness of various colleges and universities. We have purchased flags, pennants and banners, which we have hung above the sutdents' lockers throughout the school. They are high quality and quite affordable.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    first time purchase, hoping it goes well :)
  • Sep 15, 2014
    I'm very pleased with my purchase of 2 college banners. Navigating the site to find what I wanted was very easy, and the product description was very clear. The pricing as well as shipping charges are very reasonable.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    It would be nice if I could pre-purchase out-of-stock items rather than have to remove them from shopping cart and have to come back later to purchase when back in stock.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    looks good online, hope looks good when delivered
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Found everything I was looking for from your website.
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Was very easy to find , purchase and ship what I needed. Exceeded my expectations.
    Sep 16, 2014
    The entire process exceeded my expectations.
  • Sep 7, 2014
    Sep 15, 2014
    Flag pole is flimsy and cheaply made. It will not stay up on my boat. It was listed on line for as being made for golf carts and boats. Did not work well at all on my boat. I plan on returning the flag pole. The flag was made well and was as promised.
  • Sep 6, 2014
    I tried to use a coupon code for $5.00 and it would not work. other than that the sight was great and easy to navigate.
  • Sep 5, 2014
    Sep 16, 2014
    The flag was very thin and of very poor quality. I bought it to fly on my outside flagpole. The information on the college flags and banners website closely matched the description of a nylon outdoor flag I already purchased that is very sturdy and is holding up very well after weeks of flying outside in windy conditions. The flag I bought from this vendor is thin and appears to be of a low quality that certainly won't hold up in the wind in my town. I feel like the description was deceptive. I'm keeping it to hang inside. But I don't trust the quality of products from this company.
  • Sep 4, 2014
    Sep 17, 2014
    I have received the two flags I ordered but I have not received the mailbox hangars. I do not need the hangars now and would like my account credited for the hangars. Thanks
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Sep 15, 2014
    Great service & product. Will definitely use this company again.
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Sep 16, 2014
    No one responded to my voicemail or email about my purchase. It just showed up which was fine but I had attempted to make contact multiple times by phone and email.