College Flags and Banners Co. Reviews

08/30/2015
College Flags and Banners Co. Ratings and User Reviews. College Flags and Banners Co. is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 501 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - College Flags and Banners Co.

2008 Winner

College Flags and Banners Co. Rating

More About College Flags and Banners Co.

Recent Reviews for College Flags and Banners Co.

• Aug 22, 2015
    Found exactly what i was looking for. easy to shop and find
  • Aug 22, 2015
    I am hoping the quality of the flag I receive is good. From the description, it is exactly what I wanted. It is a birthday gift for my husband.
    very easy purchase
  • Aug 22, 2015
    good site, hope to do business again.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    I purchased an MSU flag, and it looks really nice! I'm very excited to receive it in a few days.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    There was a good selection. However, there were a few smaller schools I was looking to purchase. For instance, I was looking for Cal State Los Angeles, Philander Smith College, and Cornell College (Mt. Vernon, IA). Overall, it was a good experience.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    I would have chosen more colleges, but some colleges that did not feature the 5.95 pennant. Since I am buying these for my classrrom using my own money, I need the $5.95 items.
    quick and easy to order
  • Aug 21, 2015
    A collegue bought your product and I liked it. Now that I have my own classroom I wanted to decorate it with my college banners since college readiness is an emphais in education.
  • Aug 14, 2015
    Easy and fast shopping experience.
    Aug 22, 2015
    Excellent service and quality product. Highly recommended!
  • Aug 14, 2015
    I had a hard time finding the item online. Spent a lot of time checking out many different sites.
    Aug 22, 2015
    The only problem I experienced was finding the web site for the item. I needed a boat flagpole and had to research many different sites to find flagpoles suitable for boats. There was not info on the site about it-just a picture. The flagpole does not have any instructions in it. Just the pole and buyer figures out how to attach, etc.
    Aug 22, 2015
    We ordered two flags: Air Force double sided home flag and Air Force Falcons single sided home flag. The Air Force Falcons home flag is extremely thin. Guess I expected it to be a little more substantial. Also, the tab on the Air Force flag was sewn incorrectly -- the opening for hooking the flag on to the pole was attached to the flag, not open. We had to punch a hole ourselves.
    Aug 22, 2015
    I love the pennant banners I bought for my boys' rooms! The quality is great and I've already hung them up in their bedrooms! Thank you!
    Great site!
    Liked the selection
  • Aug 11, 2015
    No discounts offered that worked for this site. They are being used to decorate a senior classroom.
  • Aug 9, 2015
    Thought the price was a bit high for the college - stadium flag but it will be worth it if the quality is good.