Command Post Reviews

03/29/2015
Command Post Ratings and User Reviews. Command Post is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 592 reviews. Last rated on 03/29/2015.

Command Post Rating

More About Command Post

Recent Reviews for Command Post

• Mar 29, 2015
    Dark blue and navy blue are not the same... I'm hoping my colors match upon arrival.
  • Mar 29, 2015
    I wanted to buy a web belt... Bought a lot more.. Will return!
  • Mar 28, 2015
    Good website great products.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    Look forward to future purchases
  • Mar 27, 2015
    Just trying this company out. I want to see the quality of the product and that it will actually fit since not all products fit as advertised.
  • Mar 26, 2015
    would have liked sizing information about flight suits. This is why I only ordered two, and I actually need 11. Didn't want to risk having such a high credit if they didn't work out.
  • Mar 26, 2015
    Easy shopping. Fun things for kids.
  • Mar 26, 2015
    Awesome stuff. They got almost everything I am looking for.
  • Mar 26, 2015
    I found the item I was looking for very easily on Command Post. This is a great site.
  • Mar 26, 2015
    very easy shopping no hassels
  • Mar 25, 2015
    Good price , quite good variety and smooth transactions ; hopefully the delivery went as smooth too.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    Enjoyed the experience, had no issues or checkout problems.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Has everything you could ever want!
    Mar 29, 2015
    This is a top-rate company! They called me when they noticed a mistake in my order, and we got it corrected quickly and efficiently. I'll definitely be ordering from Command Post again!
  • Mar 23, 2015
    Your on line purchase order was very easy to use will be ordering from your company again, thank you
  • Mar 20, 2015
    this my first time ordering from command post. I'm a army veteran Infantry from the Vietnam era. I was happy to see that command post has the air assult cap. I looked on other sites but had no luck. thank you for having the products I've been looking for.
    Mar 29, 2015
  • Mar 19, 2015
    Mar 27, 2015
    Ordered a new uniform acu coat and rec'd a used one. Might be due to the fact they are now out of the new item. No bill came in the package with the order.
  • Mar 18, 2015
    You guys are great, thank you!
  • Mar 18, 2015
    Mar 28, 2015
    Been searching months for products I found in minutes on your site. Fast delivery and easy tracking system.
  • Mar 15, 2015
    Mar 25, 2015
    The product was exactly as described and was shipped expeditiously.
  • Mar 9, 2015
    It my first time visiting this site. I was amazed with there product (IT WAS GREAT!!!!)
    Mar 27, 2015
    The COMMAND POST IS GREAT!!!