Command Post Reviews

07/23/2014
Command Post Ratings and User Reviews. Command Post is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 554 reviews. Last rated on 07/23/2014.

Command Post Rating

More About Command Post

Recent Reviews for Command Post

• Jul 23, 2014
    Great experience. Thank you!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    The site made my shopping / selection process easy and enjoyable.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    It was easy to order except having to make a profile... But I didn't mind
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Hoping that the belts are as good as military issue.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    So far, so good. It was easy find the merchandise I was looking for and it was easy to place my order. But since this is my first experience with this merchant, delivery time and product quality remains to be seen.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Approximate shipping date was provided, but not how long it might take once shipped
  • Jul 22, 2014
    i think there great;the best products good service
  • Jul 21, 2014
    its really makes no sense to answer half of these questions not yet knowing the outcome of my order. i have not yet received my order so i have no idea what quality Im getting. i answered on good faith that i will not be dissapointed. thank you.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Very happy with the site, got everything I was looking for in one place and the price is good.
    happy with my purchase
  • Jul 21, 2014
    $12 to ship ! Ouch. That is an increase of 20% added to the product cost.
    Everything went well
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Wish they had sizes for uniforms like Charlie's assist to inseam etc..
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Things you dot see all the time
  • Jul 12, 2014
    It is an interesting site that I have not seen before and plan to visit again with their wide selections and offers.
    Jul 22, 2014
    This site is great
    Jul 22, 2014
    First time purchase from Command Post, easy and quick delivery.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Jul 21, 2014
    Actually, as far as the items arriving on time, they arrived ahead of my expectations. Product packageing -- I had ordered three different sized ammo cans and thought it very clever how they were shipped, the smaller of the cans placed inside of the larger.The three different sized ammo cans was a speical that your company, Command Post, had offered.I consider this to have most likely saved me in shipping expenses.Cost -- Your price, including shipping was a better price than both what local stores carrying ammo cans, and the other online stores that I checked into had offered.Quality -- The product quality was fine.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    Jul 23, 2014
    Found the quality of the hats I purchased to be of the best quality. The hats I ordered are the Sky blue Cammo. Having retired from us army reserves in 2000 . During my last 4 years I had one of the sky blue hats I would take with me to annual training . I know it was not Regulation but I wore it anyways the last 4 days of training. Just in case we invaded a tropical island I wanted to be prepared. But the reason I order them is it came to be my signature hat to end our A.T. Stii in contact with guys I served with and they said the hats bring back good and bad memories.
  • Jul 4, 2014
    the size and weight of my items were not large, I thought the shipping charges were high, in fact almost canceled the order because of this
    Jul 21, 2014
    I thought the shipping charges were a little too high. I did not get everything I ordered, with no explanation. Other than that it was a pretty good experience.