Command Post Reviews

09/02/2015
Command Post Ratings and User Reviews. Command Post is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 539 reviews. Last rated on 09/02/2015.

Command Post Rating

More About Command Post

Recent Reviews for Command Post

• Sep 2, 2015
    Very good on descprtion of items. Price are very competive and it helps on saving money.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Great site, simple layout, reasonable prices, massive variety in size and colors.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Shipping was a rip off. The merchants I usually use, use usps flat rate, which is a significantly better deal. Items prices are fantastic though
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Fantastic shopping experience. Thank you.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    I really, like the prices and you have great items. It's easy, to browse your store. Have, good description about your products, and it's easy to figure out what to get from your size chart. Will look forward to purchasing further items in the near future.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    A very easy to use site, and will be doing more business with them in the future as the need arises
  • Sep 2, 2015
    ok i was in the army and i am trying to get everything they took back back and this set has most of it and i like that thank you
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Good experience that was easy to order
  • Aug 31, 2015
    you seem to have what i was looking for
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I had a very pleasurable experience ordering form your website and am making a second order now. I would like to be able to order more than 10 items at a time. 15 or 20 would better limits if ordering multiple lower priced items.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    My bad times comes to ordering.. I'm not that on this dog gone thing !!!!u might try to make it easer..
    I'll be back!
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Wish they would ship to Canada, they have some great prices, I wouldn’t mind dealing with some import duties and taxes here rather than have goods shipped to a US address and picking up on my next trip.
    so far so good
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I emailed your site with a question and didn't expect a response until Monday. I was surprised to get a response in Sunday morning.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Overall a very nice experience,
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Aug 30, 2015
    Great resource! I'll shop here often! Thank you!!!
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Good shopping experience
  • Aug 15, 2015
    Don't have one yet
    Aug 30, 2015
  • Aug 3, 2015
    you had just what I was looking for at a price I thought was very reasonable. Thanks for allowing me to give such a great Christmas gift.
    Aug 31, 2015
    You had what I wanted at a price that was awesome. Your shipping department called to make sure it ess going to the right place, which I REALLY appreciated. You guys are awesome, excellent and extraordinary. Thank you