Command Post Reviews

12/16/2014
Command Post Ratings and User Reviews. Command Post is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 826 reviews. Last rated on 12/16/2014.

Command Post Rating

More About Command Post

Recent Reviews for Command Post

• Dec 16, 2014
    Shipping was a little high. The item description was a little vague. Wish the actual government contractor who manufactured the boonie was listed. My best guess is that it's the exact item I wanted. I'll find out for sure when I get it.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    command post seems like a very good company!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I wish there were more shipping options. I chose ground because of the 2nd day air cost, but don't know if my order will arrive in time at this point?
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Your customer service needs some work as far as product knowledge.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Seems like a great outlet. Lots of selection. No hassle.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I picked out a tactical vest for a buddy of mine, would have been nice if I could zoom in further on the pictures to closer inspect the product. Other than that, everything was great.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    We tried to purchase the product through eBay, but I did not want to set up a Paypal account. Plus, it was cheaper on eBay.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Nice selection. Many unique items.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Great site - very easy to navigate - I will definetely shop at Command Post again!
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Everything was easy to check out. I didn't find a link to "Frequently Asked Questions" as it didn't state how long Ground Delivery would take. Other than that, it was a pleasant check-out experience.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I know my husband wit-ll be so excited to see these under the Christmas tree!
    WAS REFERRED BY ONE OF MY FORMER MARINE
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I purchase a retired Army Ball cap. It was the best designed hat I could find within a limited amount of time. It also was the least expensive.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I have checked the BX on base and they did not have what I wanted. You are the first and only merchant that had exactly what I wanted. Thank you!
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Awesome. Gift for Christmas.
    Dec 15, 2014
  • Dec 7, 2014
    IT'S JUST A GREAT SITE TO LOOK FOR THINGS
  • Dec 6, 2014
    my granddaughter ( begged ) me to order her new backpack from here...says its the best
    Dec 16, 2014
    I bought it for my college granddaughter She knew about your products and begged me to get it for her for Christmas...as she said, don't I deserve the best! Thanks for making such good quality products.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Dec 15, 2014
    WhatI didn't get was a shipping date or how long it was going to take to receive the product I've got something else ordered now and it's taking way too long to get and I never got a shipping date a confirmation date so I had to call them so on the order you're asking about it was okay but the one I have out now it's awful
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Dec 16, 2014
    Exactly what I was looking for. If needed I will order again.
  • Nov 24, 2014
    I love this site!! I've ordered for my nephew before since he's obsessed with the Army. But now I get to order for my son who is becoming interested in the Military also!! One thing I would recommend is including MRE's for sale individually. My son wants to stage a "real battle" with authentic food and all, but I do not want to order a whole case! Thanks! I will order from you again!
    Dec 16, 2014
    Great description of products!! Fast and on time shipping! When products arrived they were even better than expected! Great quality!