Command Post Reviews

07/10/2014
Command Post Ratings and User Reviews. Command Post is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 542 reviews.

Command Post Rating

More About Command Post

Recent Reviews for Command Post

• Jul 9, 2014
    Had no problems locating items or ordering. Hoping that they come in as advertised as Government Issue OD equipment. I will be worried until I know that everything is okay since this is my first dealing with Command Post. I don't want Rohtco, or any other 'Mil-Spec' supplier. I want G.I. only in Olive Drab (OD).
    Great site, great products
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Thanks much y'all for providing quality U.S.A. made surplus products on line!
  • Jul 8, 2014
    I think command post is great for military supplies very happy with co.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    They should keep separated official military uniforms from other types of uniforms and maybe separated them by branch of service as well.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Great selection in military clothing, both for military personnel and also for military supporters (patriotic wear).
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Just general information. For me: Shipping is a little too pricey!!!
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Descriptions were weird sometimes. Like not gramatically correct
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Easy to find Kid's BDUs. Easy to find each next item - the recommended items were appropriate.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Very good website real easy to find what I wanted
  • Jul 6, 2014
    very good place to buy what I need !
  • Jul 6, 2014
    I really like the variety of products that you offer.
  • Jun 30, 2014
    Shipping is outrages for lightweight items. Also, it doesn't specify how many days ground shipping takes to arrive. It would be nice to get an eta when choosing shipping option.
    Jul 6, 2014
    I am trying to exchange a hat. I emailed regarding it same day I received, within minutes of receiving it. The reply I received, very promptly, in pRt stated that I might be charged a restocking fee due to the item being used. The hat was too small and not exactly what was needed. I replied with this info and asked if visiting the Sam Houston location in person is a possibility to ensure getting the right product. I'm still waiting on a reply. On the other hand, the other hat I received in the same order is just right, great quality and all around perfect.
  • Jun 29, 2014
    Jul 9, 2014
    on the Comand Post web page for this item, it was recomemded that you order 1 size up due to the hats were running small. I ordered 1 size up, the hat was way too big. Giving Command Post the benefit of my doubt, I washed the hat hoping it would shrink to fit, the hat is still is loose owhen i wear it.
  • Jun 27, 2014
    Jul 8, 2014
    Shipping costs were too high.
  • Jun 22, 2014
    Good website lots of stuff that I would like to get soon
    Jul 9, 2014
    Great place
  • Jun 17, 2014
    Jul 7, 2014
    I was told that the order could not be filled at one time due to a lack of stock. After our conversation The order was somehow filled and shipped immediately.
  • Jun 13, 2014
    Jul 8, 2014
    Thank you for the availability of tese items. I will be using your service in the near future and I will reccomend your company to others. DC BronsonNA