Command Post Reviews

08/29/2016
Command Post Ratings and User Reviews. Command Post is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 425 reviews.

Command Post Rating

More About Command Post

Recent Reviews for Command Post

• Aug 1, 2016
    The ordering process was simple... haven't received the items to be able to rate yet...
  • Aug 1, 2016
    Awesome site and selection of items.
  • Aug 1, 2016
    Good to find a place to order bdu pants they are really comfortable
  • Aug 1, 2016
    I would like to see more of the insides of the backpacks and their compartments. that's it,
  • Aug 1, 2016
    Survey is premature, I have not received it yet.
  • Aug 1, 2016
    In an age where almost all merchants offer free or discounted shipping, this is something you should consider as well.
  • Aug 1, 2016
    From a UI experience, I would make the "Continue Shopping" feature a little more predominant. It took me some time to find it, but once I did, it functioned as expected I was a little surprised at the cost for the shipping and handling. I found it to be higher than others that I had purchased from as a base, and again surprised that over a certain amount, cost was not waived.
  • Aug 1, 2016
    I appreciate the USGI ammo can inventory bundle you market. I'm all for re-using ammo cans. I plan on buying more all the same size for storage items in the house. Thanks for the sale!
  • Jul 31, 2016
    Site was easy to navigate. Gave good alternatives to what I eventually ordered. Been looking for stuff I used in the corp, and some of the newer stuff as well. I'll be coming back.
  • Jul 29, 2016
    I would like to see more of Army unit patch selection for instance 101st with Airborne tab as you're not going to buy one without the other and 8th ID subdued patch, I would like to have all of my patches sewn on combat patch unit patch my CIB and my air assault and airborne wings would have been nice or at least made easier
  • Jul 21, 2016
    Good to see military items reused and sold to the public. My only hope is it's in good shape.
    Jul 30, 2016
  • Jul 19, 2016
    best on the web net
    Jul 30, 2016
  • Jul 17, 2016
    Previous order came complete and on time, very satisfied.
    Jul 29, 2016
    great products great prices
  • Jul 15, 2016
    Jul 31, 2016
    The products (bandanas) were advertised as 22 inches wide. These are barely 20 inches. I wanted the extra size to wear under my motorcycle helmet, as the 20 inch ones are not really big enough to tie properly. Shipping is quick and what I expected, easy to order from this store - lots of interesting items. However, I will not buy from this store again unless they either fix their descriptions or provide what you think you are buying based on the description.
  • Jul 9, 2016
    I wish the website had the ability to view the items being purchased in more detail and clearer graphics. What's missing is the ability to hover over the item and get a detailed view of the item, similar to Amazon. I was not sure if the items I purchased came with the standard military web belt buckle or some other type of buckle.
    Aug 1, 2016
    The website appears too busy to find exactly what you want very easily. You have to look very carefully and read very carefully not to make a mistake. I would like to see a better layout of the items.