Command Post Reviews

08/31/2015
Command Post Ratings and User Reviews. Command Post is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 541 reviews.

Command Post Rating

More About Command Post

Recent Reviews for Command Post

• Aug 13, 2015
    Was pleased. Wide variety
  • Aug 13, 2015
    enjoyed the experience - looking forward to receiving my pants
  • Aug 12, 2015
    I am very happy to have found just what I was looking for.
    Not bad see you soon!
    so far I like it.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    This is the first time I have ordered anything I like ur prices on paracord hope we can do more business together
  • Aug 11, 2015
    was pleased with shopping was fluid and informative thk u
  • Aug 11, 2015
    no problem at all. called in for inventory available. online to purchase. done
  • Aug 11, 2015
    I may use this site again, depending on product
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Very easy to work with and after I selected the first idem I wanted to purchase your suggestions were very helpful and saved me time.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    I like command post and hope to buy from them again. Thanks.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    They've been very helpful. This is an exchange purchase.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Looking forward to receiving my purchase. I have been looking for a Marine Dress Blue Jacket in my size for quite some time. The Price was excellent! I'm sure I'll be pleased with it. Thank you
  • Aug 4, 2015
    Aug 12, 2015
    An easy and hassle-free shopping and ordering experience with delivery much quicker than expected. Excellent!
  • Aug 2, 2015
    Aug 12, 2015
    I went to my local military surplus store and was told that it was almost impossible o get a 30cal. ammo box. I went on line, found command post and there they were and at a reasonable price. I ordered it and received it in the time they said it would take and in good condition.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Aug 11, 2015
    Who is command post and what did I fucking order Would be nice to know so I could answer your survey honestly
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Aug 11, 2015
    Command Post web belts are a good quality product, that were a little inconsistent size wise. I returned the belts for an exchange to a larger size. Ten days later my return package is still sitting is a return bin, where if I had not called them the package would still be sitting there. Then they wanted to charge me an additional shipping fee for the exchange. They charge nearly $7.00 to thrown something in an envelope, with $3.75 First Class postage. Their entire process is bullshit!!!
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Aug 12, 2015
    Met expectations. Product is good.