Command Post Reviews

05/03/2015
Command Post Ratings and User Reviews. Command Post is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 550 reviews.

Command Post Rating

More About Command Post

Recent Reviews for Command Post

• Feb 17, 2015
    Shipping costs are high compared to others. Would like to see more choices for the Big Red One.
  • Feb 17, 2015
    Good choices in some areas, site not easy to navigate on tablet
  • Feb 17, 2015
    I was glad to find this website for the fabric I needed. I was hoping to also find the plain fabrics used in the military pants (specifically the olive green fabric pants fabric).
  • Feb 16, 2015
    site very easy to use
  • Feb 16, 2015
    Great selection of surplus gear
  • Feb 15, 2015
    I will order some other item in the near future, I like many thing on the Command Post.
  • Feb 15, 2015
    The website site was easy to use and had an impressive selection of merchandise. Each item was self-explanatory, no guessing or researching required. I'll definitely refer their business to my military friends and I'll be returning with my business in a few months.
  • Feb 14, 2015
    I remember shopping at military surplus stores years ago and finding wonderful bargains on quality merchandise. Command Post has brought this experience to the internet, with a user friendly website and lots of new and surplus used merchandise for an avid outdoorsman like me. Good work!
  • Feb 14, 2015
    awsome varity, found gi equipment i had in the service ive been wanting for a long time
  • Feb 14, 2015
    Shipping costs are outrageous! It cost almost as much as my tshirt. I'll never order anything after this.
  • Feb 9, 2015
    Feb 17, 2015
    Great quality compared to paracord purchased from a different site. Will definitely be ordering again.
  • Feb 7, 2015
    Love the store at 45N@richey and airtex
    Feb 17, 2015
    I am very dissatisfied abd dissapointed! My order is delayed. I did not get notified. Terrible customer service. Pls track who answered my call. Ridiculous to wait for my order status abd she left me waiting! I need my daughter's shirt NOW!
  • Feb 6, 2015
    They had what I wanted when I needed it at a decent price.
    Feb 16, 2015
    I have had a great experience with these people and highly recommend him to my friends and anybody else that would like to know
  • Feb 2, 2015
    Command Post is a excellent site to shop on. I was recommended by a fellow co worker of mine and decided to check out the site for myself. Transaction went through clean, site moved cleanly, and had it was extremely easy to find what i needed. Thank you Command Post
    Feb 15, 2015
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Feb 17, 2015
    There is a strap on the side of the bag that I was not expecting. I do not know what it is for. It seems too big or small for most items that would convenient to put there and I may have to add holes for the buckle to make it useful.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    Was specifically looking for Security Oficers Badge 4" X 2 3/4" But found other needed items
    Feb 15, 2015
    I am very pleased with the products available from Command Post and their processing of the order!