Command Post Reviews

01/31/2015
Command Post Ratings and User Reviews. Command Post is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 768 reviews.

Command Post Rating

More About Command Post

Recent Reviews for Command Post

• Jan 24, 2015
    Was specifically looking for Security Oficers Badge 4" X 2 3/4" But found other needed items
    Good site user friendly
  • Jan 24, 2015
    Really cool need work on shipping fees
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Nice to have a selection of women's apparel. Need to provide more information about style, cuts, and measurements of clothing. For example, inseams, relaxed, low rise (sits 2" from natural waist).....
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Great shopping. Exactly what I was looking for!
  • Jan 23, 2015
    My dad served in Operation Desert Storm and I had recently shared a picture with him on facebook recognizing the annniversary. He commented that he would love to have the patch so I searched for it and found Commnd Post. It was the exact one and was perfect! I was even more excited about the price and I found him a Desert Storm Veteran hat! I'm so excited for him to get these! He's going to be so happy. Pricing on this site are fantastic! I'm definitely going to be looking on here for more stuff since my husband is also a veteran!
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Command Post is an incredible store.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    seems to have a wide selection of quality products at reasonable prices
  • Jan 22, 2015
    good site with a great selection, My only wish is that they took AMEX!
  • Jan 22, 2015
    I priced same items purchased at three different sites. Your prices per item was lower, but you shipping charges were extremely higher. The items purchased today was for a specific late winter hunting trip. I am a Paramedic/Firefighter and order most of my tech and uniform equipment on line. I would not recommend to use this site in the future.
    so far ok
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Good experience. I called with questions and they were very helpful.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Great products, and great customer service. Will be back to order more!
  • Jan 14, 2015
    Does not accept American Express
    Jan 24, 2015
  • Jan 13, 2015
    Ridiculous to have to do this survey let alone before order confirmation. I do NOT want to be contacted for magazines!!! Time will tell whether this was a worthwhile venture to order today.
  • Jan 13, 2015
    Jan 23, 2015
    command post is very good, I will return.
  • Jan 8, 2015
    Great site and great gear! Highly recommend!
    Jan 23, 2015
    Great online store and awesome products!
  • Jan 4, 2015
    Your price was best for the items I ordered, but you did not have all the medals I was looking for and your prices were not the best for all of them.
  • Jan 1, 2015
    as long as the order is correct and arrives on time, I will be sure to use them again.
    Jan 23, 2015
    Please ship things through a faster delivery system. 3weeks is way too long to wait. Try making it 1 week max! Or at lease give the option to amazon for a customer to pay for faster delivery. Thanks