Compact Appliance Reviews

09/29/2014
Compact Appliance Ratings and User Reviews. Compact Appliance is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 213 reviews. Last rated on 09/29/2014.
Compact Appliance is an online superstore featuring innovative space saving appliances especially designed for use in urban apartments, small homes, offices, RVs, boats or remodeling jobs. Their products appeal to people in search of smaller than usual appliances that boast all of the convenience and functionality of their full size counterparts. Featuring a full line... Show More Compact Appliance is an online superstore featuring innovative space saving appliances especially designed for use in urban apartments, small homes, offices, RVs, boats or remodeling jobs. Their products appeal to people in search of smaller than usual appliances that boast all of the convenience and functionality of their full size counterparts. Featuring a full line of combo washer dryers, portable dishwashers, compact refrigerators, wine coolers, undercounter built-in appliances, ice makers, air conditioners and more.

Compact Appliance Rating

More About Compact Appliance

Recent Reviews for Compact Appliance

• Sep 29, 2014
    Have not received as of this time
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I haven't received my product yet, but if I get it as promised I'll be very happy.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    I had terrible time checking out. I could not update the number of items and I also had trouble with PayPal. They kept using my name as the shipping address with my daughter's address.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    It's hard to rate an item when you just ordered it 5 minutes ago.
  • Sep 27, 2014
    Great prices quick shipping
  • Sep 27, 2014
    Highly recommended in 2008 we bought LG Washer and Dryer Combo and 4 years later we bought a second one for my cousin in Florida, awesome customer service either in California or in Florida
  • Sep 26, 2014
    very easy dealing
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Very easy to use website. Nice discount & shipping
  • Sep 25, 2014
    Excited to get my new wine fridge! Purchase and checkout were quick and smooth. Loved that I could pay with PayPal and thrilled to get free shipping!
  • Sep 25, 2014
    Thus far I'm loving you guys.... But I am disappointed that I didn't get my extra $10 off for liking you on facebook... :(
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Good prirce and free shipping
  • Sep 24, 2014
    AOK--no issues yet!
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Pricing and normal shipping are satisfactory
    Sep 27, 2014
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Sep 28, 2014
    They shipped right away and packaged the product so that it did not risk damage. Very pleased with the experience.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Sep 26, 2014
    Beverage cooler arrived with one adjustable leg missing
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Ease of navigation and purchase experience.
    Sep 26, 2014
    Great variety, great price, great service, on time delivery.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Very satisfied with the ease of the website, great price, and transparent nature of my order!
    Sep 25, 2014
    My issue with this order was not really with Compact Appliance, but rather the delivery method, OnTrac was extremely late with my delivery.
  • Sep 13, 2014
    Sep 26, 2014
    Very easy to set up. Works great.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    Sep 25, 2014
    I received an opened and previously installed dishwasher. I emailed the company, but received no response.
  • Sep 7, 2014
    Website allowed easy comparison and price was $70 less than other suppliers.
    Sep 29, 2014