Compact Appliance Reviews

Compact Appliance Ratings and User Reviews. Last rated on 05/23/2015.
Compact Appliance is an online superstore featuring innovative space saving appliances especially designed for use in urban apartments, small homes, offices, RVs, boats or remodeling jobs. Their products appeal to people in search of smaller than usual appliances that boast all of the convenience and functionality of their full size counterparts. Featuring a full line... Show More Compact Appliance is an online superstore featuring innovative space saving appliances especially designed for use in urban apartments, small homes, offices, RVs, boats or remodeling jobs. Their products appeal to people in search of smaller than usual appliances that boast all of the convenience and functionality of their full size counterparts. Featuring a full line of combo washer dryers, portable dishwashers, compact refrigerators, wine coolers, undercounter built-in appliances, ice makers, air conditioners and more.

Recent Reviews for Compact Appliance

• May 23, 2015
    Had to study the site a littlr bit before I was able to use it. The items being fa from the object made it difficult to navigate to specifications.
  • May 22, 2015
    iT'S FOR THE SMALL RENTALS I HAVE.
  • May 22, 2015
    USE ALL CAPS FOR EYESIGHT. VERY DISAPPOINTED & BAFFLED PLUS, NEVER HAD A COMPANY RAISE A PRICE DURING CHECK-OUT WHEN USING A PROMO CODE. CODE WAS APPLIED NEXT PRICE SHOULD BEEN $10 LESS INSTEAD WENT UP $20. I GUESS PROFIT MORE IMPORTANT THAN A CUSTOMER. NOT SURE IF I WILL PASS THE WORD -- BEWARE DON'T TRY SAVING MONEY USING A PROMO/COUPON CODE. MONEY OVER CONSUMER. SAD OLD FASHION VALUE IS GONE WITH CUSTOMER ALWAYS RIGHT.
  • May 21, 2015
    Having shopped in-store for this item, the prices are outstanding, and free tax & shipping is a great plus. I enjoyed the ease of shopping, finding exactly what I was looking for in record time. THANK YOU!
  • May 19, 2015
    The price was better than price on Amazon. I have never found anything lower than Amazon. Your rating was up with the same as Amazon for the product. This is why I went with Compact Applicance
  • May 19, 2015
    Looking forward to futher purchases!
    None right now
  • May 19, 2015
    LOVE THE FREE SHIPPING ON MOST ORDERS.
  • May 18, 2015
    Geeat work Your company Fills my needs when I need them. To see if you readf this I NEED 2 COOLERS ABOUT 48 INCHES tALL cAN YOU FILL MY nEEDS.
  • May 18, 2015
    I like the amount of reviews and the price of the item...it made me decide to buy the item
  • May 17, 2015
    impressed with easy to use website, description of appliance, easy ordering, free shipping & great price (sale!)
  • May 16, 2015
    I will let you know when i receive the item and it works...
  • May 16, 2015
    Finally found a small freezer to fit almost any place.
    1st time dont know
  • May 15, 2015
    Found exactly what I was looking for!
  • May 11, 2015
    'Your' MAN Izzzz A Very Happy MAN That He Found You!! Love 'n Blessings!! :-)
    May 17, 2015
    Saved The MAN Here A Lot Of Hassle (Shopping Around Physically) Time , Etc. And, He Thanks The LORD That He 'Found' You! Semper-Fidelis AND Virilis, Marine BigjIm (HAISCH)! 1.Cor.13.:11.; Prov.3.: 13.-35.
  • May 10, 2015
    Very nice and easy to use website, with the coupon discount, I will shop again.
    May 20, 2015
  • May 5, 2015
    I'll give final comments after I receive the product.
    May 20, 2015
  • May 5, 2015
    I found this product and price well fitted for my budget
    May 23, 2015
  • May 2, 2015
    Although it was a good price for an brand not in other stores, at check out there was not a choice on delivery options or dates to help receive the delivery at the customers choice or on their schedule. I would have like to set a date for delivery and an option of two day.
    May 17, 2015