Compact Appliance Reviews

10/20/2014
Compact Appliance Ratings and User Reviews. Compact Appliance is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 224 reviews. Last rated on 10/20/2014.
Compact Appliance is an online superstore featuring innovative space saving appliances especially designed for use in urban apartments, small homes, offices, RVs, boats or remodeling jobs. Their products appeal to people in search of smaller than usual appliances that boast all of the convenience and functionality of their full size counterparts. Featuring a full line... Show More Compact Appliance is an online superstore featuring innovative space saving appliances especially designed for use in urban apartments, small homes, offices, RVs, boats or remodeling jobs. Their products appeal to people in search of smaller than usual appliances that boast all of the convenience and functionality of their full size counterparts. Featuring a full line of combo washer dryers, portable dishwashers, compact refrigerators, wine coolers, undercounter built-in appliances, ice makers, air conditioners and more.

Compact Appliance Rating

More About Compact Appliance

Recent Reviews for Compact Appliance

• Oct 20, 2014
    I couldn't figure out how I would use the service plan if there was a problem since they are in a different state...so I did not buy the service plan.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    More compact appliances
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Website was easy to navigate
  • Oct 19, 2014
    continues to be a very good web site
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Great selection of products. Next day shipping. Good prices.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    THIS WILL BE THE SECOND ICE MAKER I HAVE ORDERED FROM THIS COMPANY I WORE THE FIRST ONE OUT SO TIME TO ORDER ANOTHER ONE GREAT COMPANY NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS THE PRICES ARE GOOD AND I LIKE THERE IS NO SHIPPING CHARGES
  • Oct 16, 2014
    I received a coupon code for 10% off if I shared my email address. I did so and then was not able to use the code. Was told by a CA associate that it did not work on my purchase. I feel that I was mislead and do not appreciate that business practice.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    There was a portable spinner mentioned in the reviews along with the portable washer I bought. I would have loved to look at it but could not find it on the site. I am thinking of buying a portable washer like the one I bought for my son who is in college. May purchase it at Christmas.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    On my first experience feel like you have a good web page and fast service good video of sales hope shipping will be as great
    One stop shop!
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Although I don't mind the survey, it seems it would be more accurate if the survey was done AFTER the item was received.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    i just ordered. I do not have much opinion yet.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Entered WELCOME10 coupon code, but it did not work! The entered COMEBACK coupon code that I received in email, but that did not work.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Needed in purchased retirement condo.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    I was glad to exactly what I wanted.
    Oct 18, 2014
    I made a mistake when ordering, but didn't find out until I received a phone call from a nice man whose name I can't remember, but he straightened everything out to both our satisfaction. I am just very thankful. I do love my new appliance. It's exactly what I wanted and I WILL BE shopping with you again!
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Nice experience! Loved the offered discounts! I was glad to see there was a warranty package that we could purchase. We definitely keep your company in mind for further purchases.
    Oct 20, 2014
    Thank you!
  • Oct 6, 2014
    simple process to secure my sale
    Oct 17, 2014
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Easy to navigate the web-site
    Oct 20, 2014
    Good selection & easy to order...
  • Oct 1, 2014
    first experience with this company good prices
    Oct 18, 2014
  • Oct 1, 2014
    Oct 16, 2014
    Overall, I am satisfied with the product. My only negative comments are related to the length of the AC and DC power cords. What were they thinking?? The length on both are way to short and hence limits flexibility on placement. My application is for a Sprinter Van converted to a dog sport vehicle. Due to the short power cord I am restricted on where I can place the unit in the van when traveling amongst all the other gear that I need to haul. The cord length on both needs to be at least 15 ft. Too long is better.