Compact Appliance Reviews

01/20/2017
Compact Appliance Ratings and User Reviews. Compact Appliance is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 193 reviews. Last rated on 01/19/2017.
Compact Appliance is an online superstore featuring innovative space saving appliances especially designed for use in urban apartments, small homes, offices, RVs, boats or remodeling jobs. Their products appeal to people in search of smaller than usual appliances that boast all of the convenience and functionality of their full size counterparts. Featuring a full line... Show More Compact Appliance is an online superstore featuring innovative space saving appliances especially designed for use in urban apartments, small homes, offices, RVs, boats or remodeling jobs. Their products appeal to people in search of smaller than usual appliances that boast all of the convenience and functionality of their full size counterparts. Featuring a full line of combo washer dryers, portable dishwashers, compact refrigerators, wine coolers, undercounter built-in appliances, ice makers, air conditioners and more.
Circle of Excellence - Compact Appliance

2016 Winner

Compact Appliance Rating

More About Compact Appliance

Recent Reviews for Compact Appliance

• Jan 19, 2017
    it's too early to give an honest opinion. I'm a little upset that the dishwasher that i purchased was not on sale like the most of the others. I have yet to see how things will turn out. Also, I am a bit upset that no additional insurance was offered to cover the dishwasher
  • Jan 18, 2017
    looking forward to receiving this product since there were so many excellent reviews on the product.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Thanks for making this purchase easily accessible within a budget and small time frame.
  • Jan 15, 2017
    Great experience. Great selection and the free shipping is a huge plus. Thank you.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    Quality at an affordable price. Awesome for studio/small space living!
  • Jan 12, 2017
    I'd never even heard of this company, but it was free shipping and one of the best prices I've seen for a countertop dishwasher.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    Betty Ray Crabtree 19229 Scenic Hwy 98 Fairhope, Al. 36532 Pay pal used for purchase
  • Jan 9, 2017
    Was size and product I was looking for at a very reasonable price. Have not received product yet (just ordered).
  • Jan 9, 2017
    not famliar with brand but took a chance
  • Jan 8, 2017
    Unhappy that the filter I need is not available. The Edgestar Pur700 Hepacarbon
  • Jan 7, 2017
    The site was easy to navigate
  • Jan 6, 2017
    I am really happy with CA, and this will be my 2nd purchase. I was interested in using the payment option offered by Affirm. Half way through the sign up process, things seemed to get shady. They wanted my login info for my bank account. I work in sales and deal with credit all the time. When we need proof of income, we never ask for account login information. Also, the reviews for Affirm are not that great, and that's another reason why I opted to pay in full.
  • Jan 6, 2017
    Very easy. I just hope the unit gets here as stated Monday Jauary 9, 2017
    Jan 13, 2017
  • Jan 2, 2017
    Excellent online experience!! Easy to maneuver through web sight and make a purchase.
    Jan 16, 2017
  • Dec 31, 2016
    Jan 11, 2017
    Need to have a prompt in order process to indicate if customer would need liftgate service at delivery.
  • Dec 31, 2016
    It was pretty easy to order, big inventory, huge savings
    Jan 13, 2017
    I'm not happy with their return policy
  • Dec 29, 2016
    Jan 18, 2017
    We received our order in a timely fashion. We are very please with our purchases and look forward to enjoying them.
  • Dec 27, 2016
    Jan 14, 2017
    The wine cooler was an excellent purchase. It arrived on date stated and was in excellent condition. We are very pleased with the purchased. It was an item we wanted in our home for a long time and finding it on sale at Compact Appliance was perfect timing.
  • Dec 25, 2016
    I am looking forward to receiving my wine cooler
    Jan 10, 2017
  • Nov 25, 2016
    Jan 12, 2017
    I found the product I wanted within the price range I was willing to spend. It is unfortunate that you are unable to use a credit card to pay. You have to use a debit card or a loan. I still purchased the item even though I couldn't use a credit card, which will probably keep me from purchasing other products in the future. I also did not care for the company used to deliver the product. They did not want to deliver to my apartment on the second floor. Nothing on the website said anything about not being able to deliver to an apartment or on a second floor. The delivery person was rude and I was about to cancel my order due to the delivery issue I experienced.