Compact Appliance Reviews

08/01/2015
Compact Appliance Ratings and User Reviews. Compact Appliance is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 279 reviews.
Compact Appliance is an online superstore featuring innovative space saving appliances especially designed for use in urban apartments, small homes, offices, RVs, boats or remodeling jobs. Their products appeal to people in search of smaller than usual appliances that boast all of the convenience and functionality of their full size counterparts. Featuring a full line... Show More Compact Appliance is an online superstore featuring innovative space saving appliances especially designed for use in urban apartments, small homes, offices, RVs, boats or remodeling jobs. Their products appeal to people in search of smaller than usual appliances that boast all of the convenience and functionality of their full size counterparts. Featuring a full line of combo washer dryers, portable dishwashers, compact refrigerators, wine coolers, undercounter built-in appliances, ice makers, air conditioners and more.

Compact Appliance Rating

More About Compact Appliance

Recent Reviews for Compact Appliance

• Jul 29, 2015
    I originally tried to complete my purchase two days ago, however, my credit card was rejected. When I finalized my order today, I noticed that my coupon code for 10% off that I had entered two days ago was not working today. I decided to try other codes that I found to see if they would work any better and they did not. I like the store and the item enough to where I went ahead and purchased it, but next time I might try to find a more inexpensive version somewhere else.
    Was very satisfied
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Found what I was looking for at a great price.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    So far I like the website and the experience purchasing from CA. I looked at reviews on Amazon and they were good so I decided to purchase directly from CA. Hopefully, once my item arrives and appears to be working properly, I will likely shop here again.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    May have bought my unit A C they have all the parts for the things that they sell sell.... and good web-sit
  • Jul 28, 2015
    I am building a wine closet that is 30" wide and was very happy to find 2 units that I can place side by side to fit in the space. It was very easy to use the site and found exactly what I was looking for at a great price. I was very happy with the free shipping and quick delivery time.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Great prices, but you should be able to sort products by price when browsing
  • Jul 28, 2015
    so far so good, will see how things go with delivery
  • Jul 27, 2015
    hopefully the humidifier will last longer than the one it's replacing
  • Jul 27, 2015
    hope everything lives up to my review and goes well, nice price and free shipping
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Very easy to find product you are looking for. Information readily available, along with the question and answers. Checkout is simple and easy.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    First time ordering from this site, so I don't have very much to add, will be able to add later on when I receive the product and see how the product functions.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    Been very satisfiet so far.
    very pleased
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Jul 28, 2015
    The items we ordered were shipped the next morning and arrived much sooner than expected. Wonderful experience.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Good prices and very friendly web page
    Jul 28, 2015
    Great quality products and excellent service
  • Jul 18, 2015
    Jul 28, 2015
    Clearance priced, no shipping cost and delivered on time. Fabulous product.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    I liked the web site, very easy to find what I was looking for. Decision was diffcult between and Edgestar and Koldstone, not knowing anything about either. Great Experience
    Jul 27, 2015
    The wine cooler so far is great. Very quite, attractive and serves it's purpose. It actually held a couple of larger wine bottle than expected. Tight for the long neck bottles like Reisling and Russian Red. Could use a few more inches in depth. Other than that Great.
  • Jul 12, 2015
    Still for delivery.
  • Jul 12, 2015
    Jul 29, 2015
    The technical support was very informative and helped me decide which model and size to purchase. I could have bought cheaper but this seems to be the superior product and has energy star rating. 'thanks
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Good sales! & free shipping to addrss - saves us alot of time we do not have as we work full time. Convenient & good pricing!