Compact Appliance Reviews

01/30/2015
Compact Appliance Ratings and User Reviews. Compact Appliance is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 199 reviews.
Compact Appliance is an online superstore featuring innovative space saving appliances especially designed for use in urban apartments, small homes, offices, RVs, boats or remodeling jobs. Their products appeal to people in search of smaller than usual appliances that boast all of the convenience and functionality of their full size counterparts. Featuring a full line... Show More Compact Appliance is an online superstore featuring innovative space saving appliances especially designed for use in urban apartments, small homes, offices, RVs, boats or remodeling jobs. Their products appeal to people in search of smaller than usual appliances that boast all of the convenience and functionality of their full size counterparts. Featuring a full line of combo washer dryers, portable dishwashers, compact refrigerators, wine coolers, undercounter built-in appliances, ice makers, air conditioners and more.

Compact Appliance Rating

More About Compact Appliance

Recent Reviews for Compact Appliance

• Nov 12, 2014
    I liked the product videos that provided the highlights of the product
  • Nov 11, 2014
    Has great sales and all items have been shipped on time. Have been a customer for only 6 months: So far, so good.
  • Nov 10, 2014
    I have ordered several of these ice makers for myself and as gifts & I am now replacing one I purchased years ago. We have been pleased with this product.
  • Nov 10, 2014
    This was a very good shipping experience.
  • Nov 9, 2014
    Great site. Easy to handle and great info.
  • Nov 8, 2014
    I must wait for the product to leave final comments.
  • Nov 8, 2014
    The videos were very helpful.
  • Nov 6, 2014
    Nicole in customer was very knowledgeable, nice and provided top notch customer service!
  • Nov 6, 2014
    Glad I found you with one quick search on Google.
    fast and easy
    very pleasant experiance
  • Nov 5, 2014
    Amazingly easy shopping experience. I will definitely check back with them for my next home purchases.
  • Nov 5, 2014
    Twice before during this survey I answered that this was my first purchase and 1st encounter. What more can I add to that
  • Nov 3, 2014
    The best prices and I have looked at a lot of places. And price for brands lowerrrrr
  • Nov 3, 2014
    First purchase. Ease of ordering was very good.
    Nov 12, 2014
    product availability was good
  • Oct 29, 2014
    At checkout it took 3 tries before your website accepted my order.
    Nov 8, 2014
    The CO2 system leaks out the cartridge in a very short time and I can't find the leak. The cooling system works great!!
  • Oct 27, 2014
    It is easy to order and price is very reasonable; hopefully, the dehumidifier will be great.
    Nov 7, 2014
    Good experience.
  • Oct 27, 2014
    This has been our second purchase with Compact and we will definitely use them again. We already told a friend who ordered after seeing our purchase.
    Nov 4, 2014
    We have ordered twice now and have not been disappointed. Our friends ordered a large wine cooler after seeing ours and were also very pleased. You are on are recommendation list.