Compact Appliance Reviews

02/13/2016
Compact Appliance Ratings and User Reviews. Compact Appliance is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 217 reviews.
Compact Appliance is an online superstore featuring innovative space saving appliances especially designed for use in urban apartments, small homes, offices, RVs, boats or remodeling jobs. Their products appeal to people in search of smaller than usual appliances that boast all of the convenience and functionality of their full size counterparts. Featuring a full line... Show More Compact Appliance is an online superstore featuring innovative space saving appliances especially designed for use in urban apartments, small homes, offices, RVs, boats or remodeling jobs. Their products appeal to people in search of smaller than usual appliances that boast all of the convenience and functionality of their full size counterparts. Featuring a full line of combo washer dryers, portable dishwashers, compact refrigerators, wine coolers, undercounter built-in appliances, ice makers, air conditioners and more.

Compact Appliance Rating

More About Compact Appliance

Recent Reviews for Compact Appliance

• Feb 4, 2016
    Great experience so far
  • Jan 31, 2016
    This product is for Church, I,m thinking we going to enjoy a lot
  • Jan 30, 2016
    Very easy to find what I was looking for, at a great price and free shipping
  • Jan 29, 2016
    looking forward to receiving my product & not having any problems with it
  • Jan 28, 2016
    Great website and thanks for making the coupon code clear to save the $175 on LG. Great pricing with coupon.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    I ordered a drink cooler from Compact Appliance a year ago when I remodeled my kitchen so when I decided to gift a portable ice machine to my daughter for her birthday it just seemed natural to go back where I'd had success previously.
    Feb 2, 2016
    This ice maker was purchased as a birthday gift and won't be given until mid May. I assume everything is in order but won't know for quite sometime. I must say when FedX delivered it, he dropped it on my front porch hard enough to rattle the house - didn't ring the doorbell & by the time I'd made my way out there he was already backing his truck out of my drive. I wasn't please with the delivery.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    This is my second purchase of this same ice maker. Our previous one performed perfectly, until our last power outage, and so we gladly are replacing it with the identical product.
  • Jan 26, 2016
    The ordering process was very user friendly- looking forward to the products
  • Jan 25, 2016
    I was disappointed when you sold me a new system board for my Edgestar wine fridge (purchased from you 2+ years ago) and, when that didn't fix the problem, I was told to take the fridge to a repair shop. Was not offered a refund on the system board. So now I'm ordering a different brand fridge in the hope it will work longer than the Edge star.
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Loved the videos included with product descriptions.
  • Jan 24, 2016
    So far so good.
    Feb 4, 2016
    2nd purchase. Keep your prices competitive .
  • Jan 21, 2016
    it's easy to select and buy important applicants for our family. thank you
  • Jan 20, 2016
    Feb 3, 2016
    Neither of my orders showed up to the correct location or even in the same week at no fault of Compact Appliance, but I'm still in process of having the orders not just returned to sender, but to Texas. It's costly and time-consuming and I regret the purchases.
  • Jan 19, 2016
    Very impressed by the ease to place an order
  • Jan 19, 2016
    very informative website. Like the tutorials.
  • Jan 18, 2016
    Easy site to use and check out a breeze. Price competitive. Free shipping a BIG plus.
    Jan 25, 2016
  • Jan 18, 2016
    Great price and shipping respond.
    Jan 26, 2016
    Great product & great service.
  • Jan 14, 2016