Compact Appliance Reviews

07/03/2015
Compact Appliance Ratings and User Reviews. Compact Appliance is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 240 reviews.
Compact Appliance is an online superstore featuring innovative space saving appliances especially designed for use in urban apartments, small homes, offices, RVs, boats or remodeling jobs. Their products appeal to people in search of smaller than usual appliances that boast all of the convenience and functionality of their full size counterparts. Featuring a full line... Show More Compact Appliance is an online superstore featuring innovative space saving appliances especially designed for use in urban apartments, small homes, offices, RVs, boats or remodeling jobs. Their products appeal to people in search of smaller than usual appliances that boast all of the convenience and functionality of their full size counterparts. Featuring a full line of combo washer dryers, portable dishwashers, compact refrigerators, wine coolers, undercounter built-in appliances, ice makers, air conditioners and more.

Compact Appliance Rating

More About Compact Appliance

Recent Reviews for Compact Appliance

• Jun 24, 2015
    hope its a good as they say
  • Jun 23, 2015
    do not place my data for junk mail---survey use only not for third party use
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Bought a beverage cooler 4 years ago. Thought the compressor was shot, and was going to scrap it. Went to your on-line video for Edge Star and purchased a starter relay switch (real inexpensive), followed the installation video and it works Fine.
    Very easy to work with
  • Jun 22, 2015
    I tried to negotiate the delivery, since I am moving to a house where I will need ths appliance, but there was no negotiation in this concern.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Did not receive the 10$ discount (SAVE10) stated on my e-mail and given no reason why.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    A no fuss pleasant experience, indeed.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    I was looking for a good ice maker in this price rangeand believe I found it. Very little effort. Thank you. Dave Nelson
  • Jun 18, 2015
    website was very easy to use
  • Jun 18, 2015
    happy to find you
  • Jun 12, 2015
    Jun 20, 2015
    I just received my freezer. It is very lovely and just the right size. Unfortunately it has a few dents on the sides from shipment/delivery but hopefully once I pull it in it still freezes properly.
  • Jun 10, 2015
    I have been looking for an portable Ice maker for an while I was not willing to spend $250.00 for one and I found your web site in my search and the price was right less then $125.00 this is an very good find .. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.. I don't have to buy Ice for the week-end fun at the house .. THANK YOU AGAIN.
    Jun 22, 2015
    Haven't tried ice maker yet.
  • Jun 9, 2015
    I hope this buy will complete the start of my man cave !
    Jun 19, 2015
    Very easy to order.
    Jun 21, 2015
    I bought this for a small closet on a boat. Great little fridge! With the solid state design, it doesn't need the vented space of conventional compressor models. GREAT!
  • Jun 7, 2015
    Used google to find an a/c unit for our home. Compact Appliance had the best price and free, fast shipping!!
    Jun 20, 2015
    my order was back ordered and I was never notified. When I didn't receive my product when I was originally supposed to, I contacted and was told it was backordered but was never told when I should expect my order. I checked my account and out of nowhere my order was canceled. Again no notification.
  • Jun 7, 2015
    well done website with good quiry capabilities. Fantastic that you take paypal.
    Jun 18, 2015
    Great customer service. The product arriver but it had one wrong part in it. Called customer service & after only having to hit one button, I was speaking to a human, who spoke clear english. DIdn't take any time at all & they had a new part out the door to me. Great service.