Compact Appliance Reviews

01/21/2017
Compact Appliance Ratings and User Reviews. Compact Appliance is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 192 reviews.
Compact Appliance is an online superstore featuring innovative space saving appliances especially designed for use in urban apartments, small homes, offices, RVs, boats or remodeling jobs. Their products appeal to people in search of smaller than usual appliances that boast all of the convenience and functionality of their full size counterparts. Featuring a full line... Show More Compact Appliance is an online superstore featuring innovative space saving appliances especially designed for use in urban apartments, small homes, offices, RVs, boats or remodeling jobs. Their products appeal to people in search of smaller than usual appliances that boast all of the convenience and functionality of their full size counterparts. Featuring a full line of combo washer dryers, portable dishwashers, compact refrigerators, wine coolers, undercounter built-in appliances, ice makers, air conditioners and more.
Circle of Excellence - Compact Appliance

2016 Winner

Compact Appliance Rating

More About Compact Appliance

Recent Reviews for Compact Appliance

• Dec 17, 2016
    Great site wasy to navigate will deffinately shop here again
  • Dec 16, 2016
    Good easy experience.
  • Dec 15, 2016
    looking forward to receipt of the product
  • Dec 14, 2016
    My wife loves ice so this will make her happy. Happy wife Happy life.
  • Dec 13, 2016
    Very pleased with my experience shopping with this company, wide variety of appliances to choose from, price was very competitive but after the sale price I couldn't pass up on buying the cooler we chose. I originally logged on just to compare prices and different coolers and had no intention of buying today but couldn't pass up on the sale price and after discussing it with my wife we decided that we couldn't pass up the cooler and the price so we bought today.
  • Dec 13, 2016
    I and our family have loved our Ice maker and have gotten one for them. Look forward to getting more items as needed.
  • Dec 11, 2016
    It's great to have a place where industrial and residential items can be found.
  • Dec 11, 2016
    The item that I ordered was very well described, was exactly what I wanted and the price was very reasonable.
  • Dec 11, 2016
    Happy overall. Went through Ebates app and it was difficult to get my coupon codes to work though.
  • Dec 6, 2016
    Dec 15, 2016
    I was originally concerned because the product looked as if it were damaged, but when i called and talked to Michael he explained that there was an extra coating on it that needed to be peeled off! I did that and am very happy with my purchase.
  • Dec 5, 2016
    Took me mere minutes to procure and pay for my purchase.
    Dec 16, 2016
  • Nov 30, 2016
    Finding what you need on the web-site is easy. The description regarding the products are very clear. And the prices are very reasonable, great deals and specials!
  • Nov 29, 2016
    Dec 15, 2016
    I did not receive adapter for faucet still Can't use purchase as of yet .
  • Nov 27, 2016
    Dec 13, 2016
    Very fast delivery and looks great! I will be buying another soon.
  • Dec 12, 2016
  • Nov 22, 2016
    Dec 14, 2016
    First one I received was damaged but I contacted customer service and was given clear instructions on how to return it and receive replacement. Replacement was received in excellent condtion.
  • Nov 21, 2016
    Checkout was very quick and efficient. I didn't have to apply special codes to get the discounts they were automatically added (THANK YOU!!).
    Dec 14, 2016
    I was truly amazed how fast the order was processed! It shipped almost immediately, and arrived in almost no time. The tracking was spot-on.