Compact Appliance Reviews

05/22/2015
Compact Appliance Ratings and User Reviews. Compact Appliance is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 171 reviews.
Compact Appliance is an online superstore featuring innovative space saving appliances especially designed for use in urban apartments, small homes, offices, RVs, boats or remodeling jobs. Their products appeal to people in search of smaller than usual appliances that boast all of the convenience and functionality of their full size counterparts. Featuring a full line... Show More Compact Appliance is an online superstore featuring innovative space saving appliances especially designed for use in urban apartments, small homes, offices, RVs, boats or remodeling jobs. Their products appeal to people in search of smaller than usual appliances that boast all of the convenience and functionality of their full size counterparts. Featuring a full line of combo washer dryers, portable dishwashers, compact refrigerators, wine coolers, undercounter built-in appliances, ice makers, air conditioners and more.

Compact Appliance Rating

More About Compact Appliance

Recent Reviews for Compact Appliance

• Apr 20, 2015
    I like this site, had the product I needed which is not a common one. The prices seemed reasonable, I liked the free shipping also.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Looks like a great product!
  • Apr 19, 2015
    Great site, great deals. Can't wait to get my portable ice maker. Delivery (free) expected to be 3 days!!
  • Apr 16, 2015
    This was an easy purchase.
    Apr 24, 2015
    This was the easiest purchase
  • Apr 16, 2015
    Web site was quick and easy to use.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    great selection and pricing. thanks for the quick delivery
  • Apr 15, 2015
    I haven't received the portable air conditioner heater yet. But I'm confident it will be great.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    I am hoping the LG Ac will be quieter than the Friedrich units which were totally misrepresented as begin quietest.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Hope that this will be a good experience. The product is exactly what I was looking for at the best price I have seen.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Great experience and easy
    Apr 20, 2015
    second on we how ordered and works very well
  • Apr 12, 2015
    None at this time. Have not received the item purchased as yet. Will have comments after receiving and using this product. Thanks!
  • Apr 11, 2015
    Found CA via Amazon. Had a nice selection of energy efficient appliances. The thing I found most helpful were the videos that accompanied each product. They answered all the questions I had and pointed out key features of the products I did not know about. The 20% off sale and free shipping didn't hurt either!
    Apr 21, 2015
  • Apr 11, 2015
    No problems so far. few. Great price I will wait once i get the refrigerator
    Apr 19, 2015
    Nice little refrigerator... thanks
  • Apr 9, 2015
    So far experince is good. Do not have product yet.
    Apr 19, 2015
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Apr 18, 2015
    good timley service and product.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    This is my first experience with Compact Appliance and so far it has gone as I expected. Now the test will be date of delivery, condition of delivery and whether or not the product lives up expectations as outlined on your web site. I have had bad experiences with other Dehumidifiers, so I am hoping to do better with this one. The average life of the others I have had is two years. We'll see!
    Apr 12, 2015
  • Apr 7, 2015
    first time buyer. site was easy to navigate.
    Apr 14, 2015
  • Apr 5, 2015
    I have none to date. This is my first purchase.
    Apr 10, 2015
    Satisfied.
  • Apr 3, 2015
    only 1 glitch, at check out, the system had my product quantity to 3 instead of the desired 1 so I had to back out and try again.
    Apr 18, 2015
    the product was packaged poorly and could have been a factor to it's not being operational when received. When I initially ordered via website I selected "built in" but when I got to check out the total quantity was 3, so I backed out and tried again but this time mistakenly selected free standing but was more focused on the space it would fill. Unfortunately when the item arrived it didn't work and so I returned it. The product appearance was nice and it fit the space requirements. My direct feedback is to make your webpage ordering a little more user friendly.