CompAndSave.com Reviews

07/29/2014
CompAndSave.com Ratings and User Reviews. CompAndSave.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 171 reviews.

CompAndSave.com Rating

More About CompAndSave.com

Recent Reviews for CompAndSave.com

• Jul 1, 2014
    This is first time using this site to buy.
    Great site and prices.
  • Jul 1, 2014
    IF MY ORDER IS DELIVERED AS QUICKLY AND EASILY AS IT WAS TO FIND THE PRODUCT I'LL BE HAPPY,HAPPY,HAPPY.
  • Jun 26, 2014
    I have had nothing but excellent service from CompAndSave. I work for an office supply chain and pity the people that pay retail on ink. It's a shame. I love having a stock pile of ink ready for action and money left in my wallet! Never once had poor quality prints due to their ink like some of their competitors. :)
  • Jun 26, 2014
    I have ordered from compandsave.com before and I have always received my purchases in a timely manner and when I have had a problem their customer service personnel have been very helpful!
  • Jun 24, 2014
    I find the site easy to use; prices are great. Would like to know how to receive coupons/discounts/special offers.
  • Jun 23, 2014
    I love the savings....I also have passed the website on to someone else.
  • Jun 23, 2014
    YOUR PRICE WAS THE BEST FOR THE PRODUCT THAT I NEEDED. I APPRECIATE THE SAVINGS OFFERED THROUGH YOUR WEBSITE AND HOPE THAT YOU CONTINUE TO PROVIDE GREAT VALUES FOR MY SMALL BUSINESS NEEDS.
    Jun 30, 2014
    CompAndSave truly lives up to it's name! I could have spent over 200% more with a well known competitor. Fortunately, I found CompAndSave by doing a Google search. My items arrived within the published time frame. Thanks for being a friend to small businesses!
  • Jun 22, 2014
    no experience with seller yet.
  • Jun 21, 2014
    This is my first purchase, I love the price and it was so easy to place my order, hope this is not the last time. Waiting to see if order come as I selected.
  • Jun 20, 2014
    This is my second order and so far I have been satisfied with my first order.
    Jun 28, 2014
  • Jun 20, 2014
    The order process was so streamlined and professional. However, when I submitted the order it failed to go through. I contacted the "Ink Chat" and stated the problem I was having. The problem was mine since the address I used for "billing" was different than what was on my credit card. The gracious Comp and Save agent I was chatting with told me that the "billing" address must be in accordance with the credit card, but the "shipping" address can be different. When I made the appropriate change, it went through like a dream...all within about 2 minutes of "chat." Excellent!
  • Jun 20, 2014
    I like the pricing, I got a bang for my buck on the ink cartridges.
  • Jun 17, 2014
    Great Prices! Great products!
    Jun 27, 2014
    Great company to do business with! I'll order from them again.
  • Jun 17, 2014
    I am trying my hand at fictional writing. I just completed my first manuscript and needed to make multiple copies of the 400-page document. The toner cartridge enabled me to produce several copies for distribution to editors and potential publishers. I am very satisfied with the results I got from the product and the price was better than I was able to find at brick & mortar stores that were supposed to be discount cartridge stores.
    Jun 23, 2014
    I ordered a toner cartridge. The item was promised between 2 and 7 days. It did not arrive until the seventh day. I was anxious to complete a job and would like to have had it earlier, but it did arrive within the time promised. The cartridge in my laser printer still has some ink in it, but I have a large manuscript to print and didn't want to risk having the old cartridge run out midway. I did not install the new item, so I cannot attest to its performance, but it appears to be identical in every way to the original, so I do not anticipate any problems. I have ordered the same item through CompAndSave previously and was perfectly satisfied with the product and delivery.
  • Jun 14, 2014
    good products, good prizes
    Jun 24, 2014
    good and reasonable products
  • Jun 11, 2014
    Great place to order printer Ink!
    Jun 19, 2014
  • Jun 10, 2014
    I am very satisfied with the whole online purchase - it was so easy I couldn't believe it was that simple to order these ink cartridges. Except for the coupon code. I looked for the coupon code and couldn't find one to use. I will recommend this site for friends and family. I didn't know there was a compatible ink cartridge for the brother printer, so I had to buy the brother cartridge from the office max and their prices were ridiculous. I'll never buy from them again since I found this website. A big THANKS for thinking of us little guys!Kathleen
    Jun 24, 2014
    I never thought about buying ink cartridges from an online source and I hated paying those high prices at the office supplies store (not mentioning names) but I'm sure glad I found this CompAndSave website!!!!! Boy did I save a bunch of money - so much so that I bought extra!!! Thank you CompAndSave for the savings!!The ink cartridges were delivered very quickly also!! And no-one paid me to say this!!Very satisfied customer,Kathy from Livonia, Mi.
  • Jun 1, 2014
    I was happy to find my items in stock and quite reasonably priced. I won't know more until I receive the items ordered.
    Jun 25, 2014
    I am not ready to try the ink as yet.