Concord Supplies Reviews

08/22/2014
Concord Supplies Ratings and User Reviews. Concord Supplies is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 149 reviews.

Concord Supplies Rating

More About Concord Supplies

Recent Reviews for Concord Supplies

• Aug 13, 2014
    Great selection of products, with dependable quality. The checkout process, including editing of billing information and the linkage with PayPal is sorely in need of clarification and streamlining. I find that, in retirement, I am even less tolerant of "endless loop" websites.
  • Aug 12, 2014
    I am pleased with your pricing, but unpleased with the search not bringing up the items under the category I would find them under in other merchants. I was very unpleased with the website in the length of time it would take to "think" about submitting my information from one page to the next. I worked on this order for hours and then left it "thinking" for 4 days. I was finally able to place the order so overall I'm happy.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Good website fair prices. I was very pleased with my first order and expect to be again.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    First time buyer of their products, I will be able to relate later of thequality of the product and the service that it will bring to my business.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Quick and convenient!
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Great prices, I hope their products are just as great! I'm looking forward to buying all our supplies from them if they are.
  • Aug 6, 2014
    I get email after email with discount offers but none apply to toner or ink. I never take advantage because not covered. Very disappointing & tired of getting emails that are of no use to me.
  • Aug 5, 2014
    It is quick and easy. All questions discussed with the representative were explained. I received a lot of help
  • Aug 4, 2014
    Future Orders depends on the quality of the toner product
    Good ink supply.
    Aug 15, 2014
    Excellent service; great pricing, lightning fast delivery.
    excellent experience quick delivery
    Aug 13, 2014
    Great place to shop!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Your prices for toners and drum were extremely competitive. I just hope they do work well, so I may be a customer for life. Thanks.
    Aug 10, 2014
    We bought 1 drum and 2 toners and after using the drum for a few days it's already saying "Change drum soon". We might print out 10-15 pages a day. If it stops printing soon I will be very disappointed in the product.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Aug 11, 2014
    Please do not send me any more emails unless it is a discount coupon.