Condom Depot Reviews

01/31/2015
Condom Depot Ratings and User Reviews. Condom Depot is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1046 reviews. Last rated on 01/31/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Condom Depot

2014 Winner

Condom Depot Rating

More About Condom Depot

Recent Reviews for Condom Depot

• Jan 31, 2015
    Great job with everything. Hope to see the Durex Love Condoms back in stock soon!
  • Jan 31, 2015
    Can't go wrong with the price.
  • Jan 31, 2015
    Good selection and fast service
  • Jan 31, 2015
    Great place to shop. Helpful information and reviews.
    Best selection online!
  • Jan 31, 2015
    I liked the easy and discrete method of purchase.
  • Jan 30, 2015
    Fast discreet online shopping is great!
    I absolutely loved it!
  • Jan 30, 2015
    Love the site ! I'm a new and going to be a returning customer
  • Jan 30, 2015
    I love this site. They have ALL the brands! I can also try other brands through their sampler packs! They make shopping really easy and fast, for work and or home, which really matters at work! I don't come back often because I usually buy SO MUCH that I'm in stock for a year or two at a time. Their collection of toys is great too, I got a toy today as well.
  • Jan 30, 2015
    This site makes it so much easier to get condoms! Cheaper than at the stores too !
  • Jan 30, 2015
    Please make your this time is shipped in a discreet package. Las time was not very discreet
  • Jan 30, 2015
    Hope it's discreet as they say
  • Jan 30, 2015
    Always a great experience. Great prices, and discreet shipping. Loyal customer.
  • Jan 30, 2015
    I have a 6.5inch girth circumference and a smaller head. Most of the large condoms avalable only had 4.24 inch girth and the bigger ones have a "flared" head which wouldnt work for me. The Condoms Im looking for are Tapered Head, or "Close Fit" These condoms can be designed either narrower or wider at the base and taper in at the head. Close fitting condoms are popular because many people like the tightness. For some, it makes their penis feel harder. This is a good choice for any guy who experiences the head of condoms being too loose, because it would be too loose on the head.
  • Jan 30, 2015
    Lots of selection and good prices
  • Jan 29, 2015
    Close out deals were awesome :)
  • Jan 29, 2015
    My experience was great! The reviews helped a lot in my decision. the categories helped as well. There is a huge variety in brands, and box sizes.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Jan 31, 2015
    very discrete I like that
  • Jan 21, 2015
    It was good. I was nervous about them shipping though, its cold where i live.
    Jan 31, 2015