Condom Depot Reviews

02/06/2016
Condom Depot Ratings and User Reviews. Condom Depot is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 778 reviews. Last rated on 02/06/2016.
Circle of Excellence - Condom Depot

2014 Winner

Condom Depot Rating

More About Condom Depot

Recent Reviews for Condom Depot

• Feb 6, 2016
    I actually like this website i recently found a unused n unwrapped condom at work and googled it and found this site at very convincing prices i also recently used the condom (as said before clean and unwrapped or even damaged) and was fascinated by the feel of it as soon as i find this website i simply couldn't resist and made my first purchase of the exact same condoms and hopefully it goes well thanks Condom Depot
  • Feb 6, 2016
    I really like the reviews. They seem honest. I like the variety. Some of the pricing on packs of condoms is odd. You can buy 12 for 9.99 but a box of 24 costs 23.00 does not make sense.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    I love Crown Condoms and I will forever use them. I wet my boyfriend private part all up!!!
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Excited to try my sampler!
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Really liked the condom review and I just selected a bunch of 3-packs from this list, as well as the top lubes.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Best quality condoms we have used and so easy to order!
    great prices fast shipping
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I really like this site. It makes it easy to learn,buy, and enjoy condoms. This is my 3Rd purchase and will definitely be back. Also great prices make it that much more better!!!!
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I was trying to find condoms by larger quantities (Package of 200 sold, for example) -- if I were buying packs of 12 I wouldn't bother with online. It was hard to find condoms by this need. (But your competitors I saw are worse so far!) The website was clunky and some things you click through to weren't available -- I wish you'd just take it off the site if it's not available. Other than that it does the job.
    I do not know yet
  • Feb 4, 2016
    I was looking for the sizes but kinda hard to know what the size of the condom,
    Easy to use.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    first time shopper. good selection, good description, hope the product ordered is accurate
  • Feb 4, 2016
    It's my first order from this site.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    great site
    Feb 6, 2016
    Did not receive a verification of order being shipped or delivery notice but package did arrive on day specified by shipping map
  • Jan 26, 2016
    Great! Will buy again.
    Feb 5, 2016
    I ordered a package with the 3-4 day shipping. It took 6 business days to get here. I want a refund for my shipping, and was told I would get it with a confirmation email, but that is yet to happen. I am a little upset.
  • Jan 26, 2016
    I enjoy the privacy that Condom Depot gives you with the box. Plainly labeled like anything else you'd get in the mail, I love it! The selection is far greater than any store that sells condoms near me and the condoms they sell are at least x4 cheaper for the same name brands. I shop Condom Depot when I need protection and plenty of it!
    Feb 6, 2016
    Always great products on time. Extremely affordable. It really pays off to be prepared
  • Jan 19, 2016
    Great selection! Ease of purchase, why shop anywhere else?
  • Jan 18, 2016
    no need to contact me, thanks for offering an easy to use way to buy something I never wanted to buy but my wife went off the pill due to her doctor's suggestion.
    Feb 5, 2016
  • Jan 12, 2016
    CondomDepot never fails to deliver!
    Feb 4, 2016
    As always, you guys are simply the best!