Condom Depot Reviews

08/28/2016
Condom Depot Ratings and User Reviews. Condom Depot is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 535 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Condom Depot

2014 Winner

Condom Depot Rating

More About Condom Depot

Recent Reviews for Condom Depot

• Aug 3, 2016
    Quick and easy. I came to the site because of free shipping, but saw that there was a small fee, no big deal as the prices of the condoms are awesome!
  • Aug 2, 2016
    You protect me!
  • Aug 1, 2016
    quick and easy check out
  • Aug 1, 2016
    I like how fast the checkout process is. This is important for such products, as we don't hang around browsing.
  • Aug 1, 2016
    Buying in bulk made sense To save money. Also the discrete service is a bonus.
  • Aug 1, 2016
    I would prefer condos that are not lubricated.
  • Jul 31, 2016
    My ONLY con I have regarding condom depot is that I find stuff I want to buy............and then it is out of stock. Thankfully, here is an "out of stock" tag. I wish they would just remove the product if it is not in stock, and put it back up IF it comes back; Ive seen a product or two that have been out of stock for a long while.
  • Jul 31, 2016
    The prices are not showing up at checkout.
    I like to party!
  • Jul 31, 2016
    Good website with reviews which helps in making decision. Should have multiple filter options to choose the right range as per customers preference
  • Jul 31, 2016
    its convenient and easy to order with huge selection. Few things were out of stock that I could have bought.
  • Jul 31, 2016
    Great site. Love the searching/sorting options available. Keep up the great work.
  • Jul 23, 2016
    I just became a party planner and I am gathering things for gift bags at an adult woman's birthday party. It has a Hello Kitty theme (for a 47 yr old) and I am putting together a sexy pink kind of thing. Wish me luck. I bought a 50 pack of colored condoms from you a couple weeks ago and someone suffered lube--you guys are great!
    Aug 3, 2016
  • Jul 22, 2016
    Easily navigable website. I appreciated the reviews and specs.
    Aug 2, 2016
    Smooth process and lots of options.
  • Jul 16, 2016
    Aug 1, 2016
    Always great delivery, good prices, best items.
  • Jul 14, 2016
    I wish the Condom Depot would offer the Iron Grip Condom in 4.45 mm width at about 5.5" to 6" length. The tighter the better. The thinner the material the better. The last time I ordered, I thought I ordered the Iron Grip 4.45 mm width as described, but, I think it turned out to be the Iron Grip 49 mm width. I like the Iron Grip material and thinness much better than the new Ceylor Hot Shot. Also, the price of the Iron Grip is more affordable. Thank you for offering the Iron Grip.
    Aug 1, 2016
    I want the width of the Iron Grip condom to be even smaller at 44.5 mm and at 5..5" to 6" in length. Almost like the Ceylor Hot Shot which is 45 mm in width. However, I like the thinness and texture of the Iron Grip much better than the Ceylor Hot Shot.
  • Jul 14, 2016
    Aug 2, 2016
    I prefer the condoms I receive from Condom Depot much more than the Trojan condoms I had tried. Variety pack provided many choices. I have not been dissatisfied with one yet.
  • Jul 13, 2016